Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height and OLD

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In regards to men who are liars.

My girlfriend met a man who she thought was great. The sex was like fireworks. He told her he was employed, divorced, in escrow on a house, had 50/50 custody, etc, etc, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Over time it came out that he was an alcoholic, felon, still seeing his ex, they were both pill poppers, grandma has custody of the kids, escrow was a lie, theft was the norm as well as bisexuality for the sake of free lodging.

We all have experience with people where one fib eventually gives way to an extremely unsavory life. If we stick around too long, we get lucky if we don't end up enveloped in their drama.

That's one reason why it's a red flag, should be a red flag, maybe even a huge red flag, if someone is totally cool with lying to a stranger - because with some ppl, the first innocuous lie is really a test to see if you will look the other way. A test to see if you will call them out, or let it pass in preference of companionship.

Everyone has to find their comfort

It doesn't matter what you say or how you say it, they will always tell you that you are shaming men with your replies. That's their go to defense. They don't like what you posted, therefore you are 'shaming men'.
Okay Sazc.

Let's for a moment accept everything you just posted as pure fact.

And I hope you'd be willing to accept that OP is being discriminated by women on OLD for being 5'7".

Let's not go and frame it as preferences, because individual preferences can be and most often are influenced by societal discrimination.

Knowing OP's difficulties, what would you suggest he do to increase his chances in OLD?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Sacz, the irony here is the quality of men you have shown us whom you communicated with on OLD are low-tier men, which IMO is directly attributable to your stated age. In your own astonished words, "I cant ..."

The high-tier men you seek have already screened you out by the "age criteria" via search results and so you are left with the 60yo+ men and the lowest-tier men within your age bracket.

But, if you're fine with your poor results which by your own declaration you are not happy with, then more power to you. Individuals like you are necessary in this "game."

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay Sazc.

Let's for a moment accept everything you just posted as pure fact.

And I hope you'd be willing to accept that OP is being discriminated by women on OLD for being 5'7".

Let's not go and frame it as preferences, because individual preferences can be and most often are influenced by societal discrimination.

Knowing OP's difficulties, what would you suggest he do to increase his chances in OLD?
Get off OLD and create more social circle dating possibilities

If social circle dating is difficult, identify why that is and actively work on it, but stick to social circle dating/practice.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Sacz, the irony here is the quality of men you have shown us whom you communicated with on OLD are low-tier men, which IMO is directly attributable to your stated age. In your own astonished words, "I cant ..."

The high-tier men you seek have already screened you out by the "age criteria" via search results and so you are left with the 60yo+ men and the lowest-tier men within your age bracket.

But, if you're fine with your poor results which by your own declarations you are not happy with, then more power to you. Individuals like you are necessary to make the game easier for others.
Lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Get off OLD and create more social circle dating possibilities

If social circle dating is difficult, identify why that is and actively work on it, but stick to social circle dating/practice.
I was certain you'd answer along this very lines and I was hoping to be proved otherwise.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was certain you'd answer along this very lines and I was hoping to be proved otherwise.
Lol, sure you were.

You are quite the opportunistic shamer

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty pathetic isn't it, what a miserable guy.

I have to say @guru1000 's blast was fvcking hilarious. What a beating you women take here.
Yeah, I suppose. I don't really consider it a "beating". There's a lot assuming going on with his summation that makes his assessment wholly incorrect, but, as history shows, there's no "discussing" anything with him.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sling for sling is complete. Now let's get some counters on the actual discussion.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH it rings correct to me as a generality but it's still mean as hell lmao
It's an easy reply, too easy and out of context for what I posted. Reveals the butthurtedness

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH it rings correct to me as a generality but it's still mean as hell lmao
A back-handed truth, but truth. You do agree with my assessment that age play a major factor in matches.

Back to the topic and I'll direct my question to you:

You mentioned that you don't calibrate or desire to calibrate to women. Yet, in the text exchange you shared, that is exactly what you did with your "player frame." Let's speak truths: Do you calibrate to the target's needs or not, or do you pick and choose whether to calibrate depending upon your need at the time?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Guru, LAraiders is here mainly because of me challenging him to make good on his bragging (mellennial prowess) in another thread.

I asked for prove, was even willing to do the same to compare notes and he shows up here LMAO

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, sure you were.

You are quite the opportunistic shamer
Jokes aside.

I actually was @sazc

I actually thought you had a better idea to help people in a similar boat as OP.

I was wrong.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not calibrate to their needs, I stay in player frame as a "blackjack" type strategy. I am not a card counter but I stay when dealer shows a 6.
What?

You also hit, double, or split in accordance with what the dealer shows, correct? This is what smart players do. The more advanced the player, the greater the matrix of responses.

Last edited:

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not Sazc, but I do not believe these height challenged men are being rejected simply, because of heigth. Does it happen? That's undeniable, but it also happens at 6'5". It's just the way it is. The man i work with and sitting next to at this very moment is 5'8", native, average in looks and absolutely slays. He is charismatic and speaks to everyone, regardless of sex or age, hot or not. If he is ever nervous in approaching, it surely isn't noticeable. This is all anecdotal, but i see it day in, day out. Let's be honest. The average guy that visits this site and sites like it are borderline, if not full blown incel, social retards. Guys need to commit to a dozen or so cold approaches a day for several months and then come back.

WoodWorks

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I suppose. I don't really consider it a "beating". There's a lot assuming going on with his summation that makes his assessment wholly incorrect, but, as history shows, there's no "discussing" anything with him.

You might want to inquire with your fellow DJs on what OLD Blueprint tips they themselves actually implement to get the consistent, never ending flow of upper echelon dates off OLD.

Such as being whatever age you can dream up.

Paying a professional photographer to take hundreds of pictures of you in your sunday best. Then filtering your face till it's unrecognizable in public or even using unknown models pictures instead of your own. P.S: Don't forget to make sure they're rated off the charts on photofeeler first.

Getting shoe lifts or leg heightening / shortening surgery to be just the right height for random whack-a-doos qualification lists on the net.

Wearing a Made in China lead wig in any color and hairstyle in fashion. Rob a bank if you decide to go the follically challenged implant route.

Good luck

Adding whatever high profile job description you'd want them to want you to be. IE: Venture Capitalist, Investment Banker...even if you're really an ex-con with a janitorial position irl.

Finally remember to operate within your frame and post daily reminders of your stratosperic success to unknowns on an anonymous forum.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You might want to inquire with your fellow DJs on what OLD Blueprint tips they themselves actually implement to get the consistent, never ending flow of upper echelon dates off OLD.

Such as being whatever age you can dream up.

Paying a professional photographer to take hundreds of pictures of you in your sunday best. Then filtering your face till it's unrecognizable in public or even using unknown models pictures instead of your own. P.S: Don't forget to make sure they're rated off the charts on photofeeler first.

Getting shoe lifts or leg heightening / shortening surgery to be just the right height for random whack-a-doos qualification lists on the net.

Wearing a Made in China lead wig in any color and hairstyle in fashion. Rob a bank if you decide to go the follically challenged implant route.

Good luck

Adding whatever high profile job description you'd want them to want you to be. IE: Venture Capitalist, Investment Banker...even if you're really an ex-con with a janitorial position irl.

Finally remember to operate within your frame and post daily reminders of your stratosperic success to unknowns on an anonymous forum.
Naughty Ninja, this obsession with Guru suggests that you might actually be in a love with him.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ive actually met ppl from here IRL, have zero to prove to an absolute wierdo loony toon
Then why the constant need to prove that women who left you are inflicted with BPD?

And the constant need to project that u r a player ?

The only proof of game you had was a chat with a girl where you lost frame and looked needy.

Then you go bragging in another thread whilst putting down another man but yet when challenged by me you absconded and came up with this same excuses you use time and again in every thread = the mental blame card.

Again, show me once and for all a simple proof of your player prowess for this week, I'll do the same if you wish, and then there will be no doubt in anyone's mind that u r indeed a player.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spaz, none of these guys are players. Any guy who doesn’t understand that sweet talking a girl into the sack is all BS talk is no Mac.
Hahaha... Ruffle some feathers did i guru?.?. But you are correct. Sweet talking girls into the sack doesn't make a man a mack. Bravo! It makes him a player, playing the game of simulated masculinity. That's what happens, when the pu$$y is put on a pedestal, it becomes your end game, your definition of "winning". The very second one deviates from reality and relinquishes honor in pursuit of "winning" at all costs, he places that honor and his masculinity in question amongst the tribe of Men. How is he to be trusted amongst the tribe of Men, when he operates from a deceptive, subservient frame in hopes of appeasing the weaker sex. Men who sleep with 2-3 dozen women a year know this. They know that for every woman that doesn't appreciate him for whatever reason, there is one right around the corner who will.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mac, That post was deleted before you quoted it as there is no point, after all, look at the audience.

However, what I did state which you misquoted is that a Mac BSs his way into her pants. This is how he can sleep with dozens of hot women per year and arrest their ASD. That’s the way of the Mac. Ironically is that not your name?

Most here are phantom Macs. I can count on two fingers the posters in thread who have shown any evidence in their dealings with women. This thread is a waste of my time. From now on, if people desire to engage me, show me proof of your dealings with women as I and Spaz do regularly.