Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height and OLD

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I can unequivocally state to you is a women who is highly attracted to a man will not dismiss a man for 2 inches or 4 years as the "white lie." Nor does it have to do with her self-esteem.
That's fair enough. The women who I knew were very attracted to me did not care at all. Honestly why the F would they??

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2-3” isn’t that noticeable it’s a footwear / posture correction. It’s possible for a 5’7 man in boots with good posture to look the same as a 5’10 man with bad posture.

If you’re 5’6 claiming 5’11, I’d imagine being called out is a more common occurrence.

Women will either bank the lie and deny the second date, bank it and overlook it (strong first date), or not even notice it. In my personal experience it’s the latter two, as my second date rate is quite high even with women close to my “fake” height.

I did have had a woman ask me what my real height is on the fourth date, so that’s pretty telling. Still ****ed her lol.
How much do you exagerate your height by online?

I'm 5'9 and claim 5'10 but given it seems most women dock 2 inches when looking at height online I may actually be understating things!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much do you exagerate your height by online?

I'm 5'9 and claim 5'10 but given it seems most women dock 2 inches when looking at height online I may actually be understating things!
Go to 5’11. It depends on your build how much to exaggerate. I’m slim linear body type, so I can’t turn 5’7 into a passable 5’10. If you’re stocky with high shoulders you might be able to pass the full 3” with some boots.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

@AJ84, lying is outside the box for men, because as a women it is your natural Instinct (for survival) and thus normal.

Back in the era where physical strength distinguished ruler from the ruled, women were absolutely powerless. And so women needed a stratagem to enforce their wills too. This Stratagem was manipulation; hence “woman”—wooing the man. Eve whom originated from the rib of Adam manipulated Adam to eat the apple. Although the story may be fictional in its roots, the ideology still dates back 5700+ years ago showing the intrinsic nature of women has always been the same.

Manipulation is so imbedded in your nature that you could not possibly conceive that lying for a “man” is very outside the social norm.

Your presence here in this thread shaming short men about lying about their height while you wear costumes before you leave the house is a form of manipulation too. What’s even worse is men being manipulated by women (social influence) and shaming other men.
I wish people read posts rather than projected their own stuff. How many times do I have to indicate in my posts that I’m not shaming men for lying about their height nor am I saying it’s ok when women do it?
Jesus lol. Read and comprehend before spouting off.

A

AJ84

Duh.

All we've continually stated was 2" is not a problem for men to lie on OLD and we were countering other arguments that's contrary of our stated stand - giving real life examples is hardly cause to celebrate genius or mastermind game strategy. It's just common sense.

Again, I don't know where you are getting the vibe that what we said is an inspired genius innovative masculine mastermind strategy game thingy - that's certainly a mouthful of words !

But if you find that what we say is an inspired genius innovative masculine mastermind strategy game, just so you know, it doesn't in the least stroke my ego.

I already know exactly what I am.
Hahaha I don’t think your ego needs any more stroking anyway lol and I’m not saying that as a slight. It’s good to feel good about yourself.

My word salad description of what you guys said refers to how you frame it as something that is outside the box, so new, innovative etc.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re applying logic to something that isn’t logical. My friend turns 40 this year, I finally got him to reduce his age to 35. Age isn’t something you’re obligated to divulge in social situations to begin with because it’s rude as hell to ask. Unless she sees your license, she’ll only find out if you tell her.

The proper response is to go on the attack:

“How old are you?”
“How much do you weigh?”

Or

“How old are you?”
“How much money do you make?”
Or fvckin tell them. Lol. One would have to be blind, not to see that, Daddy is the "thing". Young women are flocking in droves to much older men. It's taboo and i am their fantasy in the flesh. A real friend would tell your friend to wear that chit like an S on his chest. Fabrication just simply isn't enough to compensate for weak game, nor a supplicating frame. You can polish a turd all you want, but it will always be a turd.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My word salad description of what you guys said refers to how you frame it as something that is outside the box, so new, innovative etc.
Inverted masculinity and snake oil hustling blurred lines. If some poor ba$tard is thirsty, who's to condemn him for drinking, but let's call it what it is.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong.

We are framing towards results or more correctly being result oriented.

You and others here seem preoccupied with details.

Whilst some here (including me) is preoccupied with result.

Therein lies our differences.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Inverted masculinity and snake oil hustling blurred lines. If some poor ba$tard is thirsty, who's to condemn him for drinking, but let's call it what it is.
I continously inform my senior management staff that we need criticism or opposition to our ideas/products because without an opposition, it's like having no mirror to look at yourself. You think you are beautiful but actually you are very ugly.

The truth of it will in the end manifest in the results.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish people read posts rather than projected their own stuff. How many times do I have to indicate in my posts that I’m not shaming men for lying about their height nor am I saying it’s ok when women do it?
AJ, I'm glad you have decided to join our team. Now what we need you to do is to manipulate some of these already manipulated men the other way, as they will only follow the social constructs made by women. Tell them it's OK to come over to the dark side to get results.
Spaz said:
I continously inform my senior management staff that we need criticism or opposition to our ideas/products because without an opposition, it's like having no mirror to look at yourself. You think you are beautiful but actually you are very ugly.

LMAO

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to try OLD again but it's just too hit or miss and I can't stand flipping through a thousand overweight rural women in sports jerseys and camo baseball caps taking mirror selfies in what looks like a messy trailer with 5 kids running around in the background, just to get to one seemingly attractive woman who shows up to the date looking nothing like her pics and is 60# heavier.
:up:

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And black is white. Right is wrong. The truth is a lie. No opposition needed here. My mirror works just fine. To know others is knowledge. To know ones self is wisdom. I am fine with criticism and opposing views, just know that everything comes at a cost.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And black is white. Right is wrong. The truth is a lie. No opposition needed here. My mirror works just fine. To know others is knowledge. To know ones self is wisdom. I am fine with criticism and opposing views, just know that everything comes at a cost.
OP's intent is a call for pragmatism in the fight against discrimination (towards short men) by women on OLD and public acknowledgement of the need for open discussions on best practices (if I'm reading it correctly).

OP is addressing these pressing and often taboo concerns directly.

While some may not want to talk about this discrimination by women, it is about time we do so in the context of helping height challenged men.

We cannot sit on our moral high ground and look for whom to blame for this occurrence.

We need to be pragmatic.

We need to continue saving men living out their lives in unhappiness. OP has found a way.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see Mac, OP is living his truth. For OP to self-sabotage and commit acts that don’t serve him and his desires then he is living a lie by harming himself under the abstract of “truth.” OP is specifically born with a will to serve himself and manifest his desires, and any acts that belie this purpose become a lie to the ultimate purpose of His creation.

People lie to save face or to avoid harm. To harm oneself in pursuit of “truth” is not only a lie to one’s purpose, but also foolish.

If you profess that you never lie then you are lying. If I pointed a gun to your head and told you, you must lie, and you didn’t, then you are living in a lie yourself, a lie that abstractions hold greater value than your truth—which is YOU.

So as noble as your intentions many be Mac, you are unknowingly requesting that OP should lie to his truth which IMO is a greater injustice than the white lie itself.

I rather see a man serve himself than not under the “guise” of truth, with the limit being when the “truth” no longer serves both him and others’.

In fact, I will go further and state that I commend OP for his open willingness to serve his truth despite the social repercussions of being shamed. Far better is this than the plethora of posters in this forum who no longer serve their truths as victims of circumstance.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes Guru. Its practical morality or pragmatic idealism. A fusion.

While the idealist position is in his willingness to suffer in order to do what he thinks is right, taking no middle ground.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus this is getting ridiculous. If OP or the men he is referring to are not getting women to agree to date then, they simply lack the ability to sell themselves, for whatever reason. They posses some deficiency in their game or approach. Some like white, some like black. Some like skinny and some like fat. I personally, do not prefer overweight or women over 5'8"or so and I'm 6'5". It's not descrimination, it's preference, but guess what.?.? For every one that won't, there's one that will. It's just the way it is. Life has never been fair and never will be. On to the next. I respect your opinions @Spaz and @guru1000 and you both provide way more valuable commentary and insight than most and myself, but i can't agree on this one and that's ok. I just think it's dangerous advocating for a man's admission of inadequacy and or this get pu$$y at all costs mentality. That is not winning.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mac, I’m going to get take a step back and get philosophical for a moment, but we both enjoy this type of exchange:

There is no objective “good” or “bad,” only perceptions.

When it rains, the farmer is elated with joy as his crops will blossom.

The bridge and groom are dismayed as it is their outdoor wedding day.

To the farmer, the act of “rain” is good.

To the bride and groom, the act of “rain” is bad.

The act itself cannot be measurably good or bad, as it affects all parties involved differently. We cannot measure the act itself on the spectrum of good or bad, but only to understand how such as act affects us each differently on the individual level.

For you, his act of increasing his height is bad, as more women will think men are liars. But for him, It’s good because he gets more results than he could not formerly get.

Mac, you seem to be a moral man and I’m not averse to morality. The act of morality, itself, is both good and bad. It’s good as it serves as a guide In how to conduct oneself in relation to everyone else so that both, you and they, generally benefit--but, concomitantly, bad, because it serves as a prison of behavior leaving free thought and will null.

Do you believe in Nature? The way trees produce oxygen for us to breathe while we take in this oxygen to produce carbon dioxide back for the trees’ survival. A perfect system of great (perhaps infinite) intelligence, is it not? If Nature created this Earth and breathed life into you, would we not consider Nature to be of good origin? And If Nature were good, then how could It concomitantly permit bad to manifest or even flourish? The only logical answer to this question is “bad” cannot exist without an equal or better "good."

I remember discussions with you through PM where I stated “No bad can befall upon you.” What I meant was with every extreme adversity came an extreme lesson, which can benefit the individual greater than the adversity itself.

So now … OP comes here to state that his act is increasing his OLD height by two inches. Such as act may produce both an advantage to him and a disadvantage to you. Such act also will provide an advantage to some in society and an equal disadvantage to others in society. The act itself cannot be measurably defined as good or bad; it just is.

As to admissions of inadequacies: Some inadequacies can be corrected, others cannot. Far better to be in truth of your inadequacy to address it rather than to ignore it exists.

And as to the "win at all costs" statement, there is always a cost in any decision. It's ultimately up to the individual to decide whether the benefits outweigh the costs for an effective solution.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want this thread to reach 20 pages, we're only half way there, let's keep going...what was this thread about anyway? height or something?

1q1jpb.jpg

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha

It's just an ideological debate. It would be interesting if you are opened to alternate ideas HankHill.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In regards to men who are liars.

My girlfriend met a man who she thought was great. The sex was like fireworks. He told her he was employed, divorced, in escrow on a house, had 50/50 custody, etc, etc, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Over time it came out that he was an alcoholic, felon, still seeing his ex, they were both pill poppers, grandma has custody of the kids, escrow was a lie, theft was the norm as well as bisexuality for the sake of free lodging.

We all have experience with people where one fib eventually gives way to an extremely unsavory life. If we stick around too long, we get lucky if we don't end up enveloped in their drama.

That's one reason why it's a red flag, should be a red flag, maybe even a huge red flag, if someone is totally cool with lying to a stranger - because with some ppl, the first innocuous lie is really a test to see if you will look the other way. A test to see if you will call them out, or let it pass in preference of companionship.

Everyone has to find their comfort

It doesn't matter what you say or how you say it, they will always tell you that you are shaming men with your replies. That's their go-to defense. They don't like what you posted, therefore you are 'shaming men'.

What's interesting is that, a fair amount of the time, the ' you're a man shamer ' comment is deliberately tossed out as a manipulation tactic to get the other men on the board to bandwagon with the person making the claim. It's an interesting tactic and creates an interesting follow up dynamic.

Last edited: