"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

2nd time gf needs space

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Doesn't matter now. She's been dismissed by you.

And now it's time to dismiss her from social media.

After that, it's a progression of dismissals in your mind of her.

Take a step by step approach, this is how a man dismisses a woman until she has become irrelevant.
Why did she keep me on Facebook? I have a feeling when her new relationship doesn't work out she will remember and come back
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
No more to discuss with this chicks.. I would just ghosted her without closure, change or block her number, poof gone.. Youre a chumps and still didnt realized that.. Next she will introduced you to her new bf and still you will beg her to be friends.

If you can afford to leave all your belonging behind just do it, she will use this opportunity to get more validation out of you and hurting you further.. Youve been duly warned..

Nuts.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Why did she keep me on Facebook? I have a feeling when her new relationship doesn't work out she will remember and come back
Let me point this out to you again as you have seem to of missed it the first few times around:

YOU are being your only problem here. Your mindset is totally off my man.

Your mentality and attitude: If the new relationship doesnt work out I will gladly take her back = no self respect.

My mentality and attitude: If she goes that's fine. I will add another chick to my rotation.....but if she leaves and tries to come back I will quickly shut that door in her face. I am enough as I am and I will not be someone's sloppy seconds.

Do you even see the difference?
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
No more to discuss with this chicks.. I would just ghosted her without closure, change or block her number, poof gone.. Youre a chumps and still didnt realized that.. Next she will introduced you to her new bf and still you will beg her to be friends.

If you can afford to leave all your belonging behind just do it, she will use this opportunity to get more validation out of you and hurting you further.. Youve been duly warned..

Nuts.
This and FB block her
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
@Focal core what do you mean fulfill her needs?
He means that she is keeping you around as an ego boost. She knows that if she says jump you will ask "How high?".

Her intentions and motives are solely based on fulfilling her own needs and she could care less about yours. She already knows how this is going to end but sadly you cant see it yet.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
@Focal core what do you mean fulfill her needs?
Your a puppet for her.. Like a little puppy dog.

As Glassguy mentionned, if she ask you to jump.. What will you do "how high"

Women are selfish by nature more than man, they need an ego to protect them..m that ego is called validation: "how popular i am" " how many guys can lay down for me just using my little finger".

Ask yourself why women always wanna have "fun" "a party" where they are "the center"
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
He means that she is keeping you around as an ego boost. She knows that if she says jump you will ask "How high?".

Her intentions and motives are solely based on fulfilling her own needs and she could care less about yours. She already knows how this is going to end but sadly you cant see it yet.
I've already broken up with her
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
I've already broken up with her
Good.. Experiences these feeling.. Not processed it.. Honor it..mourn to it.. U will grow and become a better man and you will be gaming other chicks in no time.. The very moment you contact this girl youre giving away the power to her.. Good job.. NC gone forever.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I've already broken up with her
You did good there, ik its not easy.

Now listen to the advices on the long run it will help you greatly

Sad how people in this thread were on point and there was indeed an other guy
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Good.. Experiences these feeling.. Not processed it.. Honor it..mourn to it.. U will grow and become a better man and you will be gaming other chicks in no time.. The very moment you contact this girl youre giving away the power to her.. Good job.. NC gone forever.
I'm gonna go no contact after I pick my stuff up. For some screwed up reason I feel she will be back
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I think there was another guy
Then why do you hope that she comes back if you broke up with her and you feel as if there is another guy?

That is what I dont understand. Break ups should be final. Divorces should be final. Why? There is a REASON it didnt work. 99% of the time the reason is NOT correctable. So why do people "hope" the other person comes back after a break up or divorce?

So they can eventually "work it out" and get back to the same break up or divorce point again? Because the problem didnt go away. Its still there just waiting to rear its ugly head.

No....no.....I will tell you why people "hope" they come back. Its the same reason YOU hope she comes back:

The break up is used as a form of punishment instead of closure. You feel as though you will punish her and then she will come back and submit. Sorry, but it doesnt work that way.

Women will never love you unless they respect you. Once they do not respect you, they will not love you. It is really that simple.

When a woman starts doing things that are disrespectful you can correct that quickly in its early stages when the disrespectful actions are small and innocent. How do you do that? Silence and Distance. When the woman does something that seems disrespectful early on, shyte test or not, you simply walk away and do not reach out. Silence and Distance. She isnt stupid, she knows why you walked away. So she can change her behavior and straighten the hell up or keep walking for all I care. If she apologetically comes crawling back, and I am still luke warm interested, she has to make it up to me. I will also make it abundantly clear that I dont treat people like that and people that I allow in my life wont treat me like that either.

If she does it again, poof.....I am gone. She is not my child to continually punish. I have better things to do and there are too many available women out there in this big old world.

That is another example of your scarcity mindset vs my abundance mindset. You need to work on yourself bro. This little relationship with her is over and its best that you acknowledge that now instead of later.

You can either keep going forward without her, self respect and dignity in hand, or ever allow her to come back and take those too before she bounces for good.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Both are right she will be back and theres another man involved.. If youre the type of person who didnt numb out your feelings or ignore them, you can rely on your instinct to be 99% accurate.
I just don't know why bro but when this guy goes to **** she's gonna run back saying how wrong she was etc. I know this she will come back.. yous are right she will.realise he isn't as good as me and she will come back to me but I don't think I can take her back after this
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top