Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any ideas?(cant understand woman's modus operandi)

R

Ranger

I like the idea of putting it in her ball park. I’ve been handing out cards with my writing handle and name on it.
I make the approach to make myself known. (Taking the risk of rejection) Then it’s her turn.
Text me or not.
Taking her number and trying to get her to respond feels like chasing her to me. I don’t believe that will ever be productive.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course getting the # is not too much more meaningful than matching online. I vaguely remember moving away from cold approach when I first got in the game and it was because they didn't respond to texts anyway. Now, well anything is better than OLD or the Club in the OLD era so what choice do we men really have but it isn't exactly fruitful stuff.
I know this is not the popular opinion here but I personally prefer OLD despite all its flaws. It's like money passively invested in the stock market...it's slow, not as bold but I don't have to lift a finger. My profile is working for me 24/7 while I'm busy with more important things in life. Every few days I'll exercise my thumb for about 20 mins then go back to life.

Oh and I haven't asked for a woman's number in about 2yrs now, they offer it up after a few back and forths.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience is 5s(at best) or cougar 8s online and 7-8 young hot women IRL and social circle, do the math.
True, but in my age/social circle I just don't meet single women IRL easily. Also, I'm at that point in my life where I don't care a huge deal about her looks or age as long as she makes me feel great...and she's not embarrassing to go out with lol I'm going steady with a woman who's avg in the face but I can't get enough of her body...most importantly she let's me have my way her in bed and then goes makes me dinner and bfast. Can't beat that in the grand scheme of life, it's nice to be in a position where she's doing the work for my time/attention vs. the other way around. Will it last? who knows but for now it's fvkking great.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Let's make cold approach warm again!
Just enlarge ur social circle.

Then act all feminine like. No man is able to resist that.

And the trick is;

Just take a good hard look at your feelings when you meet a feminine inclined man, that initial tingling feeling automatically dissipate.

Same rule applies to men with women.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just enlarge ur social circle.

Then act all feminine like. No man is able to resist that.

And the trick is;

Just take a good hard look at your feelings when you meet a feminine inclined man, that initial tingling feeling automatically dissipate.

Same rule applies to men with women.
I work full time and am raising children. I need to raise and vacation with them, rather than focus on a personal social life, dating etc I hope to meet someone normal before they graduate but won't lose my noodle if I don't. OLD is the easiest for me. I'm contemplating a paid Matchmaker because OLD just doesn't seem to have the quality I'm looking for.

Just now I'm chatting with a 45 year old who obviously works out, can't seem to reciprocate with questions, and has (and I quote) a lowley job in sales.

What the ever loving fvck?

After asking about 5 questions, including if he competed in body building professionally, and getting short sentences as replies, I said "well, I am all questioned out"

His reply? "Well, that was quick"

Like I'm supposed to continue to carry the conversation. I'm telling you, it's no easier on this end of things.

I am left to surmise that he is looking for a quick lay

Last edited:

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work full time and am raising children. I need to raise and vacation with them, rather than focus on a personal social life, dating etc I hope to meet someone normal before they graduate but won't lose my noodle if I don't. OLD is the easiest for me. I'm contemplating a paid Matchmaker because OLD just doesn't seem to have the quality I'm looking for.

Just now I'm chatting with a 45 year old who obviously works out, can't seem to reciprocate with questions, and has (and I quote) a lowley job in sales.

Well that could just be his way of being funny or modest...maybe he's the head of a sales dept for a large corp and owns a yatch or two. Don't give up so easily...go out on a date or two before deciding, don't become a victim of the OLD A.D.D syndrome.

R

Ranger

All wasted time until you get him in front of you.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that could just be his way of being funny or modest...maybe he's the head of a sales dept for a large corp and owns a yatch or two. Don't give up so easily...go out on a date or two before deciding, don't become a victim of the OLD A.D.D syndrome.
If I can't get him to engage, how are we supposed to connect enough to want to meet?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, he just told me he always has good outcomes with online dating, and his next message said he was new to online dating

Again, what the ever loving fvck?

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL wut? what's that mean 'new to invite dating'? like new to inviting women on dates?! lmao. The stories my current woman told me about her recent dating experiences, no wonder she wants to lock me down haha. The gem was this guy who literally picked her up off the ground because he wanted to guess how much she weighs because she's so thin. She calls him 'the 40yo virgin guy' hahaha, seriously wtf is wrong with people out there.

Edit: oh ok 'online dating'... not invite dating.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sazc have you learned nothing from here? Go for the lay if he's in a decent shape while you continue your search haha

Now I'm even more curious about my competition...feel free to post some of these gems or start a new thread about your dating experiences.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL wut? what's that mean 'new to invite dating'? like new to inviting women on dates?! lmao. The stories my current woman told me about her recent dating experiences, no wonder she wants to lock me down haha. The gem was this guy who literally picked her up off the ground because he wanted to guess how much she weighs because she's so thin. She calls him 'the 40yo virgin guy' hahaha, seriously wtf is wrong with people out there.

Edit: oh ok 'online dating'... not invite dating.
Yea, old. When I asked him about it he said that he is new to online dating but he has great luck in real life.

Qualifier: he's 5'8" online which means 5'6" irl

So I asked him "oh, you have great success cold approaching?" And he said "yes, he has great success cold approaching, and that I was confused"

I replied with "oh, well, if you re read the conversation, I'm sure you can see why I got confused" (it was disjointed, multiple topics, etc, the way texting can get)

He said "I did re read the conversation, I was very clear in what I said"

Hello d1ck wad!

Even I give benefit of the doubt to people. Apparently this guy is so well spoken that, of you don't understand him the first time, you are the one at fault.

We both excused ourselves after that comment. I don't think he appreciated me asking him to clarify what he was saying. I also DO NOT believe that a man who has great success cold approaching IRL would bother with online.

It's a bed of roses out here fellas

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sazc have you learned nothing from here? Go for the lay if he's in a decent shape while you continue your search haha

Now I'm even more curious about my competition...feel free to post some of these gems or start a new thread about your dating experiences.
I'm not a c0ck carousel kinda girl, never have been. I do confirmed monogamy before the clothes come off. It's kept my LTR count low, but I also don't feel like a used washcloth

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After I said I was out of questions, he replied "so quickly?" I replied I didn't like it when I felt like I had to carry the conversation, and felt like, if the other person is not asking questions, it means they aren't really interested.

He responded that he didn't like texting, he had better luck in real life.

My reply was that, before I made that kind of an effort, I liked to see if there was some compatibility via conversation.

Then I asked him how many old ppl he had met in real life. This is when he replied that he was new to online dating and I expressed confusion at the disjointed comments. It was all downhill from there.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After I said I was out of questions, he replied "so quickly?" I replied I didn't like it when I felt like I had to carry the conversation, and felt like, if the other person is not asking questions, it means they aren't really interested.

He responded that he didn't like texting, he had better luck in real life.

My reply was that, before I made that kind of an effort, I liked to see if there was some compatibility via conversation.

Then I asked him how many old ppl he had met in real life. This is when he replied that he was new to online dating and I expressed confusion at the disjointed comments. It was all downhill from there.
Honestly, meeting a complete stranger? Why? I'm not looking for a lay. I do want to see if there's at least conversational chemistry. Plus I was a little worried that the salesman and I might lack conversational capability. This was based on the convo we were having, his lack of being able to ask questions, and the desparity in job levels. I definitely give them a chance tho.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aww...come on sazc spread some of that love around you prude it's good for the mankind! LOL

I get it. I certainly like a woman who hasn't had a large no of sexual partners. On the flip side monogamy is a huge commitment and at my age I ain't buying without a test drive or two. How do I know if there's a physical chemistry? which is very important to me. I guess you have to find the balance between the two extremes.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aww...come on sazc spread some of that love around you prude it's good for the mankind! LOL

I get it. I certainly like a woman who hasn't had a large no of sexual partners. On the flip side monogamy is a huge commitment and at my age I ain't buying without a test drive or two. How do I know if there's a physical chemistry? which is very important to me. I guess you have to find the balance between the two extremes.
You just gotta do you.

I legitimately tried a one night stand when I was 20. My friends did it (slept with men fast with no worry if they would stay in touch) I thought "how bad could it be? Let's find out"

Met a guy and got with him that night.

Not only was the sex not really enjoyable for me (I just didn't feel safe/comfortable letting go) but the next day, when he moved on, I felt used.

I tried it, I didn't like it. No more, never again

But, I am a firm believer in honoring what you are about. Do you and what you are. It's really the only way to find yourself.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I got Vic hitting me up.

Vic's profile says he's 56, Vic's pictures say he's late 30's.

Old pics or looking for a sugar mama?

Place your bets fellas

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I got Vic hitting me up.

Vic's profile says he's 56, Vic's pictures say he's late 30's.

Old pics or looking for a sugar mama?

Place your bets fellas
Maybe he's @bigdave17 's uncle...they don't age! is he 7% BF in the face? hahaha