Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullsh1t. You can transfer. Even if it's not to a better school, you can transfer to a SAFER school. Any sane person who encountered the people you have would have left immediately.
Unfortunately it wouldn’t really matter where I moved. That’s just a ghetto thing, people are aggressive and carry guns a lot of the time. However, that doesn’t reflect on the whole school. I forgot to mention this, but I’ve been working on making some new friends that aren’t so thugmaxxxed that I can hang out with. Regressing and hanging out with the nerds again haha. But I had a really good time honestly.

While we’re at it, any tips for breaking out of this rut that I’m stuck in? My Cold Approach has been 100% ineffective.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12/1/18: Hard Reset

I’ll make this a very brief post. But basically I’ve been reading some Good Looking Loser recently, and that shyt is mind blowing. Turns out I’ve been going about college wrong and I was extremely Blue Piled. Everything really is a social hierarchy just like he says. On top of that, college is a microcosm of the real world.

So I might never rise to that Top 20% in College. But it’s totally okay, because one day I will have the last laugh. It might be when I’m 28 or 29. But I’m gonna be a successful bodybuilder, a programmer, and fvcking models by some point. Hell, that’s what Roosh had to do. Even AMS and one of my other friends had to do that. Since life left me in the dark, I matured late, but there’s no reason I can’t start building now to be the best, mature eventually, and laugh in everyone’s face. Until then, I’ll just accept that I was socially shafted and make do with what I have. Of course, I’ll use this as motivation to win in the end. There’s no rush to get married or anything, because as Rollo says, Men’s value raises as they age. And I’m going to pay life back in spades for everything that it denied me.

I put myself into this situation because I was naive. Had I been Red Pilled since 14 or 15 I would’ve already known what to do, but I’m putting that behind me. Honestly, I may read The Power of Now to help me with things like this. Definitely gonna keep reading Good Looking Loser because he describes how a lot of these NPCs work.

A good place to start is asking myself the question: “Why did I fail in fvcking [x] girl that I wanted to fvck?” That’ll answer my questions and I’ll know how to fix my problems.

I feel even more Red Pilled than before now. Of course, this website will be the road map for all my endeavors as I go on.

I wanted to make this post because I feel like I had another revelation, a mindset shift. The next few posts in here are probably gonna be about my progress in my career, the gym, and dancing.

EDIT:
If I have 8 years to really really master this, there’s no reason I can’t achieve Pook’s Level of strength and a Zyzz type body.

Part of my status in the real world will come from having a high paying job. I will never give up on myself ever again.

Really thinking of becoming a professional violinist. I have to get good, use my connections, and then put myself out there.
In addition, I may make even more money by being a music producer. If I want to do all this stuff, I need to be working pretty much 24/7.

If I have 8 years, with constant application of Minoxidil, I can grow a full beard for sure. Combine that with Deep 360 Waves and a Pook body and Alpha Male Game, and there will be no woman on this Earth who can resist me!!!

My time will come!!! It might take years to undo bad conditioning from life, but one day I will get my revenge for everything that life denied me. I’ll be successful and I’ll have a Model too. Honestly, this has become my motivation for life lol
Good luck if you think you are getting a Zzzyz body without copious use of steroids.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s a good example of a naturally achievable body?
Depends on many things. IGF-1 levels, Test Levels, Estrogen levels, etc etc... What might be naturally achievable for someone else might not be naturally achievable by YOU.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on many things. IGF-1 levels, Test Levels, Estrogen levels, etc etc... What might be naturally achievable for someone else might not be naturally achievable by YOU.
I’m considering just using Strength, performance, and bodyfat as my metric. If I can Squat 300, Deadlift 400, Run a Mile in under 7 minutes and my bodyfat is at 7%, I’d definitely look ripped. There would be no way I’d seem skinny or weak.

Since we’re on the topic, am I supposed to have a full six pack when totally unflexed? Or just a flat stomach and able to see the abs when I’m slightly tensed up?

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
I’m considering just using Strength, performance, and bodyfat as my metric. If I can Squat 300, Deadlift 400, Run a Mile in under 7 minutes and my bodyfat is at 7%, I’d definitely look ripped. There would be no way I’d seem skinny or weak.
?
This is unrealistic and will result in disappointment.

However, if you focus on one thing at a time in the short term, you will see much success.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is unrealistic and will result in disappointment.

However, if you focus on one thing at a time in the short term, you will see much success.
I’d say that the Squat takes priority in that case

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Since we’re on the topic, am I supposed to have a full six pack when totally unflexed? Or just a flat stomach and able to see the abs when I’m slightly tensed up?
What about upper body?

400 deadlift is good gonna give you some size on the long run

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about upper body?

400 deadlift is good gonna give you some size on the long run
StrongLifts has you do Bench and Overhead Press. A good Bench is 225 but I don’t have the OHP memorized.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StrongLifts has you do Bench and Overhead Press. A good Bench is 225 but I don’t have the OHP memorized.
Keep it up you will gain size.
Dont forget nutrition is number one
I usually go about 1-1.5g of protein per lbs of bw
For your age those lift are great however if you deadlift 400 im pretty sure you can squat more, squat and deadlift should be closer weight wise.
You taking any supplement?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it up you will gain size.
Dont forget nutrition is number one
I usually go about 1-1.5g of protein per lbs of bw
For your age those lift are great however if you deadlift 400 im pretty sure you can squat more, squat and deadlift should be closer weight wise.
You taking any supplement?
Oh these are my goal weights not my current ones lol. The most I’ve ever squatted was 315. Not sure if I’m quite that strong anymore.

And I only use protein powder.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh these are my goal weights not my current ones lol. The most I’ve ever squatted was 315. Not sure if I’m quite that strong anymore.

And I only use protein powder.
Creatine and BCAA can be a fairly cheap addition.
Squat are tricky and maxing weight on them can be dangerous for injuries 315 max is still something decent.

And at 21 you gain way faster

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Creatine and BCAA can be a fairly cheap addition.
Squat are tricky and maxing weight on them can be dangerous for injuries 315 max is still something decent.

And at 21 you gain way faster
Yup. I gotta keep squatting and get all my strength back. I’ve considered adding those.

My life goal is to Squat 500 but that’s a while away

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. I gotta keep squatting and get all my strength back. I’ve considered adding those.

My life goal is to Squat 500 but that’s a while away
I like the fact your thinking squat/deadlift and not bench press.

Bench is good but if you squat and deadlif will make you grow alot more

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the fact your thinking squat/deadlift and not bench press.

Bench is good but if you squat and deadlif will make you grow alot more
Yeah those work the most muscle groups do it’s most conducive to growth. Gotta do the big compound lifts.

How the heck are you supposed to be an Alpha Male if you aren’t strong and do compound lifts

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12/4/18: Breaking the Rut

So until I get out of this rut(which could honestly take a while) my posts are gonna be very concise and just about me improving my life on the daily by working towards these goals that I’ve set out for myself.

Still getting used to my barber tools. My Blowout Taper is 100% getting better. These honeycombs are coming along too, therefore improving my looks in LMS.

I’d like to comment on some Social Freedom stuff. I’ve noticed that one girl who I’m friends with was talking about getting this dude who worked at a sandwich shop’s number. And my friend got this cute blond girl’s number at work too. I see all these cute girls around campus. Shouldn’t I be able to approach anyone at any time? I always hear this voice in the back of my head that says it’s not “socially acceptable” to do that. I don’t have the balls to try Daygame yet, but insight would be greatly appreciated.

I’m gonna study my ass off today. Got 2 things due tomorrow and I need to make sure that my grades are tight. Finishing this paper and practicing my violin specifically. I’ve got a busy night ahead of me for sure.

Something funny I want to mention is that a girl isn’t always rejecting you because of you. It’s very possible that she could just not be sexually available. I say this because I asked a girl out to coffee and got turned down. And today I see her hugging all over another dude. I’m not even salty, it’s just like Roosh says, sometimes the pvssy pipeline is full.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haircut Blend and Comparing Myself

I’m getting better at these tapers for sure. Looked in the mirror and I was pretty pleased with my blend. I may go back to using Walmart Clippers for my Blowout Taper though. The line created by these Balding Clippers is crazy hard to get out. Just working on getting the waves that I’ve wanted since Middle School, especially since they compensate for a beard.

And we talked about this on Page 1, but I’m getting better at not comparing myself to others. After all, all that matters is that my fade looks good to me, which it does. Although the hardest part is not comparing myself to where I want to be...

EDIT: Also, I may get some books to help myself out. The College Code, College Game in 10,000 Words, Flirt Her Up and Magnetic Messaging.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More School Stuff

Just in class bored so I felt like updating this again lol

I got my paper back, and I made a fantastic grade on it! So that's good at the very least. Even if it's very slowly, I'm working towards graduating competently. If I take an extra year, I might not even notice all the mistakes I made in my school career once I graduate.

Haircuts vs. Beard

I ended up shaving off my beard cause it looked horrible. It's just not filling in.

I'm gonna do the Enemy Cutz method and make and remove all the guidelines I make with the same clipper. The lines created by liners and balding clippers are just crazy difficult to get out. If it turns out more like a shadow fade, that's totally fine too. A Facebook barber recommended that I start with clipper closed also so that that line isn't literally impossible to take out. If I do it this way, I won't need to buy and zero gap another clipper.

I saw this dude with perfectly connected 360 Waves and no beard today. I couldn't take my eyes off the waves, which proves my theory that full waves can compensate for a beard.

I've got 2 more classes today and then I'm gonna keep studying for my finals.

Analogy

I really like this analogy that Dr. Nerdlove gave about slumps. Life is like a Video Game RPG. If you're stuck, sometimes you have to sit there and just level grind a while until you can take on the rest of the game. Which is exactly what I need to do tbh because I've been stuck for a good few months.

Updates

By the way guys, I think I'm going to go back to updating this journal weekly like I used to! That seems like a good rate.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More School Stuff

Just in class bored so I felt like updating this again lol

I got my paper back, and I made a fantastic grade on it! So that's good at the very least. Even if it's very slowly, I'm working towards graduating competently. If I take an extra year, I might not even notice all the mistakes I made in my school career once I graduate.

Haircuts vs. Beard

I ended up shaving off my beard cause it looked horrible. It's just not filling in.

I'm gonna do the Enemy Cutz method and make and remove all the guidelines I make with the same clipper. The lines created by liners and balding clippers are just crazy difficult to get out. If it turns out more like a shadow fade, that's totally fine too. A Facebook barber recommended that I start with clipper closed also so that that line isn't literally impossible to take out. If I do it this way, I won't need to buy and zero gap another clipper.

I saw this dude with perfectly connected 360 Waves and no beard today. I couldn't take my eyes off the waves, which proves my theory that full waves can compensate for a beard.

I've got 2 more classes today and then I'm gonna keep studying for my finals.

Analogy

I really like this analogy that Dr. Nerdlove gave about slumps. Life is like a Video Game RPG. If you're stuck, sometimes you have to sit there and just level grind a while until you can take on the rest of the game. Which is exactly what I need to do tbh because I've been stuck for a good few months.

Updates

By the way guys, I think I'm going to go back to updating this journal weekly like I used to! That seems like a good rate.
When i was younger i always had a huge head of hair that looked like i had a blond Afro
My parent always thought i had great hair, and never let me cut them short, some people thought i was a girl, man that screwed me up so bad made me really insecure.

When i was about 16 i decide to try to clip them, man it felt good but the insecurities it created followed me for a very long time

Got over it in mid 20s but man it screw up my self confidence specially with women.

So i can relate a little bit. after reading your log for a few week i can see its a major problem for you.

I might be wrong but i think getting rid of those insecurities will boost your confidence greatly, and also help with the ladies

Just my 2c since i did expericence someting similar.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i was younger i always had a huge head of hair that looked like i had a blond Afro
My parent always thought i had great hair, and never let me cut them short, some people thought i was a girl, man that screwed me up so bad made me really insecure.

When i was about 16 i decide to try to clip them, man it felt good but the insecurities it created followed me for a very long time

Got over it in mid 20s but man it screw up my self confidence specially with women.

So i can relate a little bit. after reading your log for a few week i can see its a major problem for you.

I might be wrong but i think getting rid of those insecurities will boost your confidence greatly, and also help with the ladies

Just my 2c since i did expericence someting similar.
Yeah man it's really my biggest insecurity lol. I know it might seem frivolous to some, but I know once I get them all the way around I'll feel a lot better cause I was bullied about my hair when I was younger lol. On top of that, it's a great way to combat against people with beards. I've been spinning my wheels with these waves cause I couldn't decide if I wanted a Bald Fade with Waves on Top or 360 Waves with a Taper. Now that I learned I can indeed use my Balding Clippers when doing a Blowout Taper, I'm dedicated to it. It could take a solid year to get them looking right, but I know that I can do it.

Plus the higher my SMV the more room I have for error when dealing with women.

Status
Not open for further replies.