“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What's the deal with this Toronto chick??

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I like how dave goes through a full existential crisis when a girl doesn't respond for two days xD
no, I'm over her now. I'm gonna delete her info and hope she never contacts me again

I need to go find someone on my own. So many hotties at my gym for example. There has to be some way to make one of them like me enough to want to go out with me. All I need is a few date in real life. I will dominate.
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
And now we're beyond existential crisis to full blown character arc lmfao
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
And now we're beyond existential crisis to full blown character arc lmfao

I narrowed down match.com to latinas who fit my requirements (no kids, decent job, etc...). I'm shocked how many choices there are

I'm gonna message them all. That's my real bread and butter because of how Puerto Rican I look. I've never had a Latin chick who didn't think I was good looking
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I narrowed down match.com to latinas who fit my requirements (no kids, decent job, etc...). I'm shocked how many choices there are
I'm not shocked lol




I'm gonna message them all. That's my real bread and butter because of how Puerto Rican I look. I've never had a Latin chick who didn't think I was good looking
Ooh good plan. Good luck with that! I hope it works out well for you :)
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I'm not shocked lol






Ooh good plan. Good luck with that! I hope it works out well for you :)
Every fukking Spanish cutie I meet IRL has kids. Where are all these latinas who are educated with no kids IRL?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
found a pic of me where I'm pretty damn hansom in. I'm going to dominate this online dating ****


me resied.jpg
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
uh, exactly how old is that picture?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
2 years ago


I'm more hansom than that now IRL, what's the big deal?
It does look like it was taken in the fifties.
I once saw a youtube video uploaded in like 2010 that literally looked like an episode of full house, and all the comments were like "did you just step out of a time machine from 1993?"

that's how dave's photo looks, I was like, "shouldn't he have been like 15 when the first episode of friends premiered?"
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
He looks like Ricky Ricardo's uncle. :)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Hope you don't use that photo for your on line profile......
 
Top