R
Ranger
Guest
That’s a girlfriend. Welcome to the west.It is a hoe. All that double minded juggling is why we complaining about bpd.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
That’s a girlfriend. Welcome to the west.It is a hoe. All that double minded juggling is why we complaining about bpd.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Jesus Christ bruh, are you fvcking kidding me? LmaoooHere’s the mess. As I said, they still live together. She tells me to have patience because we will end up together, so she says.
Exactly, has nothing to do with no damn bpd, Every time a girl has game guys call it a mental illness, sh!ts hilarious lolThat’s a girlfriend. Welcome to the west.
The best guys ignore them dont let them hardly ask them for anything other than sex. I used to think its bs, but you kinda have to be that way.That’s a girlfriend. Welcome to the west.
We got you to say jesus christJesus Christ bruh, are you fvcking kidding me? Lmaooo
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Game be fvcking they head up tho. They confused as fvck.Exactly, has nothing to do with no damn bpd, Every time a girl has game guys call it a mental illness, sh!ts hilarious lol
If she's a loser for spinning plates what does that make 97% of guys on this thread including yourself?This chick is a loser. Aspire for better
She isn't spinning plates, she has a boyfriend. Totally different situation.If she's a loser for spinning plates what does that make 97% of guys on this thread including yourself?
the op is the loser, she just got game(for suckas)She isn't spinning plates, she has a boyfriend. Totally different situation.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
If given the opportunity all women will want to spin...Lol. I was waiting for someone to bring it up. Shes styling like a champ. She’s got it going on.
Natural born plate spinners.
Spin them plates baby. Lol
Lol Like a man’s trophy hunting room.If given the opportunity all women will want to spin...
Ever see a woman happy with just 1 handbag ?
She'll want to parade a slew of exotic handbags just to make other women jealous...