A Strategy For Dealing With Her Exes & Orbitors

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man. I talk to quite a few of my exes. Mostly because we share opinions on stuff and they serve as good outlets. If my gf was doing the same it would bother me but I wouldn't be able to say much since I'm doing the same. And should she have a problem with me talking to my exes, I'd tell her she needs to get over it and stop being so insecure about our relationship.
But you know you won't say no if any of these exes txt'd you one night and said 'why don't you come over let me give you a BJ' usually when they're thinking about dumping the current guy or pissed at him bout something or just feeling extra adventurous etc.

That's the problem.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the replies fellas. We talked about this a little more last night when she came over. She spouted off too much goon babble for me to really keep up with. But the summary of what I got out of the conversation was that I am not going to completely cut my own orbitors loose because I am not convinced that she is going to cut hers. I don't care if she has them, but if she is going to have them, then so am I. Every baseball team hopes their starting pitcher can go 9 x innings and have a shutout, but the bullpen is always warm.
Manage your time energy and attention keeping it just beyond her reach. Have fun with your life.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes, that's a CRAZY response. Prepare for a proverbial bomb of her being insecure about your relationship.....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you know you won't say no if any of these exes txt'd you one night and said 'why don't you come over let me give you a BJ' usually when they're thinking about dumping the current guy or pissed at him bout something or just feeling extra adventurous etc.

That's the problem.
So theyll give the bj but not puzzy? Did you know some prostitutes are bj only? Its due to soul ties. So im a firm believer that you must achieve presense in the vaginal cavity. Head is a side dish.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the replies fellas. We talked about this a little more last night when she came over. She spouted off too much goon babble for me to really keep up with. But the summary of what I got out of the conversation was that I am not going to completely cut my own orbitors loose because I am not convinced that she is going to cut hers. I don't care if she has them, but if she is going to have them, then so am I. Every baseball team hopes their starting pitcher can go 9 x innings and have a shutout, but the bullpen is always warm.
You have kids already right. May I ask what the point of being in a 'relationship' like this is?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's the problem.
Not if I was in a committed relationship with someone I respected.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man. I talk to quite a few of my exes. Mostly because we share opinions on stuff and they serve as good outlets. If my gf was doing the same it would bother me but I wouldn't be able to say much since I'm doing the same. And should she have a problem with me talking to my exes, I'd tell her she needs to get over it and stop being so insecure about our relationship.
Thinking about this, I don't get it. Why would you end something in the first place, if you still want to keep being with them? I guess it just doesn't make sense to me.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not if I was in a committed relationship with someone I respected.
Right but what if this woman you're in a committed relationship with does (or has the ability to do) what I posted above? I'm sure you'll feel insecure.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking about this, I don't get it. Why would you end something in the first place, if you still want to keep being with them? I guess it just doesn't make sense to me.
Relationships don't workout for tons of reasons. Could be logistics, being in different places in life and wanting different things. Not every break up is due to infidelity or something wrong. And those are the exes I keep in touch with.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure women do it one to have easy backup options (easy because there's already history, nothing is forbidden under the right circumstances) two as the moose-heads hanging in a hunter's cabin lol and lastly to have people that validate them. Women are obsessed with getting attention, and their need to be constantly validated to make them feel secure.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So theyll give the bj but not puzzy? Did you know some prostitutes are bj only? Its due to soul ties. So im a firm believer that you must achieve presense in the vaginal cavity. Head is a side dish.
Oh no, they'll do everything. That was just an example. I've had my ex send me a very descriptive account of what she liked with me and then saying 'I'm jumping in the shower now, should I leave the door unlocked for you?'.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:lol:

Ex's and the oh, oh, oh's they haunt me
Like gho-o-osts they want me to make 'em all
They won't let go
Ex's and oh's

I had a summer lover down in New Orleans
Kept him warm in the winter, left him frozen in the spring
My, my, how the seasons go by

I get high, and I love to get low
So the hearts keep breaking, and the heads just roll
You know that's how the story goes

Read more: Elle King - Ex's & Oh's Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any mention of "ex" or only has guy friends means downgrade to booty call.
What does the whole "only has guy things" mean in regards to a womens nature?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does the whole "only has guy things" mean in regards to a womens nature?
Arent hoez "one of the guys". They do things how they do it because they view things from a masculine viewpoint. So it makes them feel bigger and badder to have a few guys or to mess with a group?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arent hoez "one of the guys". They do things how they do it because they view things from a masculine viewpoint. So it makes them feel bigger and badder to have a few guys or to mess with a group?
Yeah totally, it's the masculine mindset these hoes have.

I'm off out to party and grab me a hoe, godspeed.

Reaction score
This is a bad sign lefty. A woman worth a relationship would automatically cut of, or heavily distance herself from orbiters out of respect for you. In my opinion it's like she's keeping her options over or a back up plan. Its triangulation to some degree. My ex kind if had a guy friend she knew for a long time, and he would text her sometimes. I brought it up to her and i think she basically went nc because he wasn't that important to her.

I would at least keep a foot out the door because now that you let the cat out of the bag, if she continues contact with them, shes going to hide it now. A mommy gf wouldn't do this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a bad sign lefty. A woman worth a relationship would automatically cut of, or heavily distance herself from orbiters out of respect for you. In my opinion it's like she's keeping her options over or a back up plan. Its triangulation to some degree. My ex kind if had a guy friend she knew for a long time, and he would text her sometimes. I brought it up to her and i think she basically went nc because he wasn't that important to her.

I would at least keep a foot out the door because now that you let the cat out of the bag, if she continues contact with them, shes going to hide it now. A mommy gf wouldn't do this.
Its a bully tactic.