"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Rate my Looks?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Ohhhhhh. Well that’s super easy haha.
Yeah it is. You think they're getting with those guys because of their personalities? lol. It's their good looks and the image they project with their style. Although personality wise, it does help to come across as a player because by definition, only some kind of a hot guy could be one and women love a challenge and uncertainty (if they're attracted to you).
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
Why chop the sides??
This is kind of an old pic. I did it cause:
1.) I was lazy and only wanted to brush the top
2.) I cut my own hair so a bald fade was the only cut I could realistically do

But I decided I’m gonna do the full shabang and get deep 360 waves all the way around. Makes the bytches wetter.

But I have a question, do you think I should get a Low Taper or a really Low Fade? On one hand the taper preserves more waves, but on the other hand the fade is hard too and I’d have an easier time cutting it. I’m right in the middle and every time I ask someone this they tell me “it’s just preference” lol
 

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2016
Messages
122
Reaction score
41
Age
42
I'm in week 7 right now of a wolf... I say taper but I'm a fan on we really good edge and at 2.5
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
Yeah it is. You think they're getting with those guys because of their personalities? lol. It's their good looks and the image they project with their style. Although personality wise, it does help to come across as a player because by definition, only some kind of a hot guy could be one and women love a challenge and uncertainty (if they're attracted to you).
I see. Lol so I’ve had suggestions to dress like a bad boy and dress dapper in this thread. I’ll just do both. Although honestly I’m really gravitating towards the smooth dapper look, I feel like that could work too. Fits my personality more too like @Amante Silvestre
says.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I see. Lol so I’ve had suggestions to dress like a bad boy and dress dapper in this thread. I’ll just do both. Although honestly I’m really gravitating towards the smooth dapper look, I feel like that could work too. Fits my personality more too like @Amante Silvestre
says.
Do whatever you want. It takes time to reflect on what a right choice is.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
I think the Black Panther has a cool accent, makes him sound very intelligent.

The priblem with glasses is that it makes you look like you're not ready to throw down at a moment's notice. Because you either might break your glasses (which costs money) or you take them off first, but then you can't see the punches coming lol. If you can get by without them, you're better off, but this is really just BS that ultimately isn't that important.

Nothing wrong with black Republicans, they're smart. Conservatives want black people to succeed, leftists want to keep them on the dole.
You know I was thinking about that the other day lol. I think the solution in my case would to be just so ridiculously buff that no one would question your masculinity or mess with you
 

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2016
Messages
122
Reaction score
41
Age
42
I see. Lol so I’ve had suggestions to dress like a bad boy and dress dapper in this thread. I’ll just do both. Although honestly I’m really gravitating towards the smooth dapper look, I feel like that could work too. Fits my personality more too like @Amante Silvestre
says.
Dont change your clothes.... Keep a fresh edge.. the black experience is something no one will understand unless you are black. All that bad boy, edgy **** does NOT apply to you at all.. don't wear loose clothes..all girls hate that.. that's all you need..
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
I'm in week 7 right now of a wolf... I say taper but I'm a fan on we really good edge and at 2.5
The most I’ve ever gone is 6. I’ll be doing more Wolfing soon though. The problem is it’s a bytch to Self Cut a taper with glasses lol. Like the whole area you need to cut is covered. So I’ll keep thinking about how to solve that. Honestly as long as the waves are deep at a 2.5 and go all the way around I should be good though. I just have to make sure I don’t scalp my back waves cause it’s a lot of hair to blend into
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
Dont change your clothes.... Keep a fresh edge.. the black experience is something no one will understand unless you are black. All that bad boy, edgy **** does NOT apply to you at all.. don't wear loose clothes..all girls hate that.. that's all you need..
Yeah it really is different. Seduction material has helped and all for sure, but other than AMS I don’t know anyone who caters to black people. And don’t worry, I can’t stanf baggy sweats and things like that lol. I need to get my physique back so my well fitting clothes are more effective. How come the bad boy stuff wouldn’t apply though?
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
It does. Thugmaxing won't help.
Well that’s a relief. Rap isn’t even my favorite kind of music. I’m probably one of the few black people in the world that thinks like that but it’s all Gucci
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
And I think you have some black circles under your eyes too. Could just be the lighting though.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top