Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mental anguish due to cognitive dissonance

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
They're not independent. They're pawns of the state.

It's the first documented case of hypergamy whereby Eve aims up pushing the fruit to "be like God." As in, Adam wasn't to her standards and her aim was to be like God. Man ****ed up then by following a woman and leading. Man is again following women. And failing.

There's a certain level of acceptance required with respect to female nature and yet, more than ever, boundaries must be set.

As in, any contact to ex equates to next her or downgrade to booty call.

99% of men are cucks and upgrade *****s to wife.

And how's that working out for you?

I enjoy the RMG group but prefer Shawn T. Smith and Donovan Sharp who has a feminine as ****kkk gf, saw some ****, and stepped up. I like rollo and rich but both seem butt hurt. Rollo keeps his pain close to his vest. Rich got divorced, divorce raped, and pawned by a single mom. I bet heavily he didn't have a date nor pulled at 21. Again, I like the dude. But the red pill rage is there. I'll buy rollos next book but the dude is hell bent likely from his past and loves talking **** at anything alternative to his path. He was a bit of a goof and disrespectful to Elliot Hulse. Not shocking, he turned down the 21 invite.

Huge fan of rsd Tyler. Yes, he's a sociopath. Likely insane. Guess what? He might be genius. I take what works. I lose the hippie nonsense and mumbo jumbo. Meditation is clutch. He beats this to death. James Marshall is great too. I think Blanc is Goat status since MM fell off. Marshall meditation method was awesome. What guys like rollo don't get is how dense ego is with life, the pursuit of women, **** tests, feminism, the war on men/boys, the online dating fiasco, and trauma.

A lot of men have been through some ****. I've buried family, friends. I have responded to life threatening situations. I grew up around projects, poor, gangs, and drive by shootings. I am not hood. But much if my friends didn't get out. Meditation is key. It's a reset.

Listen to Shawn T Smith's book. Maybe consider therapy. I cannot imagine marriage or monogamy. I am married to the game. It won't stop until the end of my day's. I'm never playing house nor allocating resources and sexual access. This is not to say, I won't ever let things ride. I will but there's no forever, no holding go. Not in the mood means #next!

Cognitive dissonance is what Stardusk describes in red pill malaise. A search for meaning outside women and children, beta provider male, etc.

You're free son. You can do whatever. Just know that you can switch off at any point. Follow the cucks and be a atm for women once her best days are over.
Women are pawns of the state -
Very profound accurate statement. Describes the war on marriage. My applause to you.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
If we destroy the government men and women will be equal again. Or it would at least be fair.
Yes in theory.
But I dont want to take it that far. (They have tanks dude. All I have is a pc with bad internet)
I just want to keep traveling, drink my beer, and see the bikinis. Get laid here & there, pop some kids, and hang the gloves.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pure cop-out response. If you'd actually fvcked a chick, rather than gluing your Mom's Good Housekeeping and a few Maxim magazines pages, you'd know well that a Mature Man, not an acne laden "P.U.A.", doesn't need to boast the amount of quality women he's satisfied sexually. You speak of things you know nothing about, and it's cute. It's laughable that you and the old post-hole digger up there think you know a thing or two. You do not.

That is my wife. She'll have her Doctorate degree soon. What the fvck have you done to impress your parents? Did you take the trash out and do your dishes?

This is why you're pining on a message board rather than use my advice and get some goddamned life experience.
Lol bro I just saw this response. No one cares what degree a woman has, we care about her looks and personality. Also many members on this board including myself have advanced degrees and they do not equate to wisdom. Collecting degrees is no big deal.

Since you think I am a virgin just private message me and I will send you a link and pics disproving this. You should not be able to insult people after you married an obese woman. You have no clue how to attract good looking girls. If you did you would be with one. So just relax and stop white knighting so hard man.

Women are self destructing because they are out of their natural element. This is why they are as unhappy as ever. This is also why single motherhood is through the roof. They are not good at dating. This is because they rely on emotions and their emotions change like the wind. Look up the studies and argue facts and stop with the ad hominem.

I actually love women this is why it hurts so much to realize that they actually can't be put on a pedestal. When you take them off the pedestal a part of you dies. But it is neccessary in order to deal with them.

This video by Coach RedPill is amazing. You should check it out man.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like a weight has been lifted from me in the last few weeks. If a girl stops returning my texts I no longer feel too bad about it. I realize that its not a reflection on me. They are capricious by nature. I just wait it out and they usually return.

When my ex gf's do silly self destructive things like sleep with 4 random guys in one year, and then call me crying about it....I no longer get too upset. I understand that they can't help but to be short sighted and hormonal and irrational. This is just their nature.

The more I internalize it the less confused and angry I become. In the manosphere we tend to blame everything on ourselves like " oh you just lost frame" or " you weren't alpha enough" etc. No......most of the time the girl was just capricious as ****, hormonal, irrational and had way to many options. This is why she acted the way she did. It wasn't you.

I have to admit it is damn hard to de program putting them on a pedestal. It took 33 years of programing to get to this point, so deprogramming myself is not going to happen overnight. It takes time.

Last edited:

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol bro I just saw this response. No one cares what degree a woman has, we care about her looks and personality. Also many members on this board including myself have advanced degrees and they do not equate to wisdom. Collecting degrees is no big deal.

Since you think I am a virgin just private message me and I will send you a link and pics disproving this. You should not be able to insult people after you married an obese woman. You have no clue how to attract good looking girls. If you did you would be with one. So just relax and stop white knighting so hard man.

Women are self destructing because they are out of their natural element. This is why they are as unhappy as ever. This is also why single motherhood is through the roof. They are not good at dating. This is because they rely on emotions and their emotions change like the wind. Look up the studies and argue facts and stop with the ad hominem.

I actually love women this is why it hurts so much to realize that they actually can't be put on a pedestal. When you take them off the pedestal a part of you dies. But it is neccessary in order to deal with them.

This video by Coach RedPill is amazing. You should check it out man.

Women are self destructing because they are out of their natural element. -
I agree. Nice. We men created this circumstance due to the sexual revolution. This is literary the issue at hand. Very good insight.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out the root of why we subconciously put women on a pedestal. I am realizing how brainwashed I was. Popular culture movies has us thinking that you have to pursue and win her over. We have been watching this on TV since we were born. Its also in the music. Every damn movie, every sitcom, all the music ( including some hip hop), all the motherly advice has you thinking you should prove yourself to her. This implies that she is the more evolved gender. Since she is the more evolved gender, when she does retarded stuff, it registers as a shock to your system. You are like " wait, how can a creature so lovely, that I am trying to win over, make such bad decisions and be so erratic". This cognitive dissonance is traumatizing.

I thought every culture pedastilized women. The more research I do the more I find out that many cultures did not. They made men the ultimate. Men did not make it a badge of honor to save the damsel in distress. The women were groupies for the strong men. Our culture makes us the groupies for the women. My whole life I thought that was the natural order. The truth may be that women should chase men ( subtly) and not men chasing women. Women should validate herself to you.

We see that relationships only work if the woman is more invested than the man. Women only stay with men that they can't replace. One girl told me that there is always a chaser and a chasee. She was a 6/10 crying every night over this 8/10 very good looking guy.

I know to many of you this may seem self evident. To me this is an epiphany becuz I am just realizing my brainwashing. I thought that we should put them on a pedestal but that the only reason its doesn't work these days is because of feminism and the sexual rev. But I am starting to see those movements are not the main reason chivalry/ pedstalization doesn't work. It doesn't work because it just doesn't work. It is not natural to hold her above you. You should treat her like a child that you protect and care for. Not a goddess that you protect and care for.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are pawns of the state -
Very profound accurate statement. Describes the war on marriage. My applause to you.
Ten years of pickup. You begin to see the world for how it is. See female nature for what it is.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out the root of why we subconciously put women on a pedestal. I am realizing how brainwashed I was. Popular culture movies has us thinking that you have to pursue and win her over. We have been watching this on TV since we were born. Its also in the music. Every damn movie, every sitcom, all the music ( including some hip hop), all the motherly advice has you thinking you should prove yourself to her. This implies that she is the more evolved gender. Since she is the more evolved gender, when she does retarded stuff, it registers as a shock to your system. You are like " wait, how can a creature so lovely, that I am trying to win over, make such bad decisions and be so erratic". This cognitive dissonance is traumatizing.
It is factual that, women spend best years as a booty call. They marry captain beta. They are miserable as ****kkk because they didn't pick their first choice so they divorce or they cuck. Usually, women in the west do both. Little boys are raised by scorned, angry, cratered SMV women in a educational environment consisting of mostly women. Many teachers are feminist, divorced, and dislike men and boys. It's cyclical.

I remember being ridiculed in grade one by a **** in math class and made to feel stupid. It stayed with me for a bit and I began to shy away from math. If I was to ever have a child, boy or girl, and a teacher did them dirty, I would be calling for their head on a stick. Fired immediately and shunned.

Men are then meant to be fighting through a culture war, demonised, and beaten down psychological. I wasn't hit by the teacher. I was shamed and embarrassed. It was psychological warfare. A typical feminist tactic. This is the first time I experienced this but I have seen it throughout the years be it the workplace and other scenarios. I have a zero tolerance policy for it.

I thought every culture pedastilized women. The more research I do the more I find out that many cultures did not. They made men the ultimate. Men did not make it a badge of honor to save the damsel in distress. The women were groupies for the strong men. Our culture makes us the groupies for the women. My whole life I thought that was the natural order. The truth may be that women should chase men ( subtly) and not men chasing women. Women should validate herself to you.
The feminine should be celebrated. It shouldn't be done so in such a manner at the cost of the masculine. I have been doing pickup for about ten years (between relations, flings, life, travel, etc). I can assure you, femininity is in absolute decline. Its cratered the way women crater their best years especially in Western society.

IMHO, you're wasting your time. You can stop researching women and science. Allocate yourself to study: a apprenticeship the way of Mastery by Robert Greene. Seek self knowledge. Explore consciousness. Be the strongest version of yourself. Self actualization is the target. It's the best way forward following the red pill rage and malaise that stardust depicts.

We see that relationships only work if the woman is more invested than the man. Women only stay with men that they can't replace. One girl told me that there is always a chaser and a chasee. She was a 6/10 crying every night over this 8/10 very good looking guy.
Rollo even suggests being 1-2 points above a woman in SMV. I disagree (for what it is worth). Women are still women and they will act upon hypergamy given the chance.

I know to many of you this may seem self evident. To me this is an epiphany becuz I am just realizing my brainwashing. I thought that we should put them on a pedestal but that the only reason its doesn't work these days is because of feminism and the sexual rev. But I am starting to see those movements are not the main reason chivalry/ pedstalization doesn't work. It doesn't work because it just doesn't work. It is not natural to hold her above you. You should treat her like a child that you protect and care for. Not a goddess that you protect and care for.
Read fifty shades.

Peterson went off on a tangent (as he does) about the feminine big five male sex symbols: billionaire, pirate, vampire, werewolf, Doctor etc LOL

Fifty shades is written by a morbidly obese woman with the writing level of a third grader. The archetype is contrary to the feminist doctrine. That being, virginity submissive basic white ***** house broken billionaire good looking alpha male. Its beauty and the beast retold.

The bottom line is the GOLD STANDARD BEING FEMININE, DOLLED UP, AND SUBMISSIVE or gtfo.

I am not into ****, choking or being put at the risk of rape charges when her best days are over. Its purely for sport. I approach. I have and always remain unattached. I have no interest in sleeping in the same bed with a woman. I don't want to know her anymore then it takes to ****kkk. I am not Mr right. I am right now.

If I could tell my teenage self something, it would be to dedicate my time, and energy to a worthy cause. Yes go get baeeeees but if I had to do all over again, I would be calling all-in @ entrepreneurship. This is where I am at. Even with 'game,' its not so much more than a cesspool meat market. I can count on one hand women who DHV beyond sex appeal. I have seen enough people and note that the culture is failing and valueless.

Watch it burn. I won't stop to take piss or hesitate for a moment. I have switched off. Monogamy, marriage, LTR, playing house is but a fantasy. It's fallback to keep society orderly. I have embraced the chaos.

When the collapse comes, with it the spoils. Prepare yourself.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Yo, this forum is here to help. I agree with OP, women can be childish like & make terrible decisions. (Emotional beings) perphaps he did not articulate well.
You and the hole-digger haven't graduated from Elementary English yet? You and the other two illiterate $hitbirds have to learn to speak-a the ol' engrish before you attempt to articulate the particulars of what is is us men think on.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
No you don't. You're both a fraud and an illiterate idiot.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
If we destroy the government men and women will be equal again. Or it would at least be fair.
JesusthefvckbastardChrist. I thought I'd read the dumbest sh!t earlier in this thread. You get the gold medal.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are not our equal at all. They are meant to be submissive and to complement us males. They are a step above children. I am more convinced than ever about this. It is abuse to let them run their own dating lives. They are just not built to be autonomous. Western society is INSANE for letting them be independent of a man. Their very thought process is not objective enough to make rational decisions. They are just not built like that.

Women are very influenced by the societal environment. They are not designed to be iconoclasts. In the Bible myth of Adam and Eve it was Eve that the serpent targeted. This story is the very first story of the Bible. This metaphor is all a man needs to know about women. Adam gave away his control over Eve and bad things happened.

Women are not evil creatures. They are not unintelligent or selfish. They are what we make them. Much like children, they conform to the environment. Would you say that a spoiled selfish child was evil? No. Women are children. Point blank, period.

Much of the pain I have felt about women is due to cognitive dissonance of not wanting to accept this fact. The idea of women being children was competing with the idea that they were the more moral and compassionate sex. We were raised to believe that women were good, moral and fairer. Harboring these competing views led to mental anguish due to cognitive dissonance. Now that I am starting to accept that they are basically children, I hope that I will not have so much anguish when they misbehave in my personal life. I don't have mental anguish when my little cousins throw a temper tantrum. It is just a minor annoyance because I understand the nature of children. If we don't complain about how children act then we should be complaining about how women act. I hope I can find more peace with this realization.
You are changing, but it's from a white knight into a tradcuck. Both mean you don't think women have their own agency, but from different perspectives. I disagree. Women are not "children", the environment molds everyone not merely women, and as human persons women have their own agency and accountability (although I personally don't believe in "free" will).

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
You and the hole-digger haven't graduated from Elementary English yet? You and the other two illiterate $hitbirds have to learn to speak-a the ol' engrish before you attempt to articulate the particulars of what is is us men think on.
Karma, I have a BFA, Vis.Comm. Kean 07
Union NJ, Marvin Flores look me up if you want. Currently doing my MBA at Rutgers, new brewnswick. I know my literature.

Here, read this: Hole-digger is a machine to digg wholes. The subject of the post was about frustration.

See how far your comprehension is? Worse, you seem to think this contributes.
I think you are what's called, a white knight.
Good luck with that. Peace

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
whos be bicep if the size of his neck
How deep can you dig until you've hit proper grammar skills? This is why you'll always be nothing. You'll be the guy I hire to clean overflowed sh!tters and who clean up after I've thrown the scraps to the mutts.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
How deep can you dig until you've hit proper grammar skills? This is why you'll always be nothing. You'll be the guy I hire to clean overflowed sh!tters and who clean up after I've thrown the scraps to the mutts.
Man you litterally fvck (if she even lets you) a hog. That is gross. But I'm sure you appreciate her because she's the best you can do. I'm smarter you'd ever dream of being. Stay mad bruh. Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.