Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mental anguish due to cognitive dissonance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are not our equal at all. They are meant to be submissive and to complement us males. They are a step above children. I am more convinced than ever about this. It is abuse to let them run their own dating lives. They are just not built to be autonomous. Western society is INSANE for letting them be independent of a man. Their very thought process is not objective enough to make rational decisions. They are just not built like that.

Women are very influenced by the societal environment. They are not designed to be iconoclasts. In the Bible myth of Adam and Eve it was Eve that the serpent targeted. This story is the very first story of the Bible. This metaphor is all a man needs to know about women. Adam gave away his control over Eve and bad things happened.

Women are not evil creatures. They are not unintelligent or selfish. They are what we make them. Much like children, they conform to the environment. Would you say that a spoiled selfish child was evil? No. Women are children. Point blank, period.

Much of the pain I have felt about women is due to cognitive dissonance of not wanting to accept this fact. The idea of women being children was competing with the idea that they were the more moral and compassionate sex. We were raised to believe that women were good, moral and fairer. Harboring these competing views led to mental anguish due to cognitive dissonance. Now that I am starting to accept that they are basically children, I hope that I will not have so much anguish when they misbehave in my personal life. I don't have mental anguish when my little cousins throw a temper tantrum. It is just a minor annoyance because I understand the nature of children. If we don't complain about how children act then we should be complaining about how women act. I hope I can find more peace with this realization.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
definitely understand your frustration OP and can relate to how you’re feeling.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Women are not our equal at all. They are meant to be submissive and to complement us males. They are a step above children.
Elitist fvcking nonsense. Your problem is you're wanting. Wanting to blame an entire gender because they won't willingly submit? Fvcking child.

Why is it any one's responsibility, primarily a woman who values herself, to coddle you or touch the hem of your glorious, high-holy opinion? Your issue isn't complex, nor is it uncommon: you haven't gone through enough relationships to discover and appreciate your own boundary. Fvck it, chicks don't fall at your feet; it's because they don't understand you. Why? Because YOU don't understand who the fvck you are. Why would anyone give you a precious moment when all you'd do is piss it down a hole anyway? Then , you'd blame them as causation for your pending urination. How fvcked up you are. You walk in a room and people don't inhale your farts you'd think they were the ones who're missing out on your glorious aroma.

This entire goddamned post infuriates the fvck out me because it propagates the notion that we men are helpless for ourselves. A guy can't get a girl, fvck it it's her fault. Same guy doesn't have the sac to approach, fvck it it's because she's not "good enough" for him.

Which of those is the cvnt? The one who whines or the one who wins?

Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Elitist fvcking nonsense. Your problem is you're wanting. Wanting to blame an entire gender because they won't willingly submit? Fvcking child.

Why is it any one's responsibility, primarily a woman who values herself, to coddle you or touch the hem of your glorious, high-holy opinion? Your issue isn't complex, nor is it uncommon: you haven't gone through enough relationships to discover and appreciate your own boundary. Fvck it, chicks don't fall at your feet; it's because they don't understand you. Why? Because YOU don't understand who the fvck you are. Why would anyone give you a precious moment when all you'd do is piss it down a hole anyway? Then , you'd blame them for as causation for your pending urination. How fvcked up you are. You walk in a room and people don't inhale your farts you'd think they were the ones who're missing out on your glorious aroma.

This entire goddamned post infuriates the fvck out me because it propagates the notion that we men are helpless for ourselves. A guy can't get a girl, fvck it it's her fault. Same guy doesn't have the sac to approach, fvck it it's because she's not "good enough" for him.

Women are a step.
Above children. Even. 40 year old women, they're no better than the younger ones.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Women are not our equal at all. They are meant to be submissive and to complement us males. They are a step above children. I am more convinced than ever about this. It is abuse to let them run their own dating lives. They are just not built to be autonomous. Western society is INSANE for letting them be independent of a man. Their very thought process is not objective enough to make rational decisions. They are just not built like that.

Women are very influenced by the societal environment. They are not designed to be iconoclasts. In the Bible myth of Adam and Eve it was Eve that the serpent targeted. This story is the very first story of the Bible. This metaphor is all a man needs to know about women. Adam gave away his control over Eve and bad things happened.

Women are not evil creatures. They are not unintelligent or selfish. They are what we make them. Much like children, they conform to the environment. Would you say that a spoiled selfish child was evil? No. Women are children. Point blank, period.

Much of the pain I have felt about women is due to cognitive dissonance of not wanting to accept this fact. The idea of women being children was competing with the idea that they were the more moral and compassionate sex. We were raised to believe that women were good, moral and fairer. Harboring these competing views led to mental anguish due to cognitive dissonance. Now that I am starting to accept that they are basically children, I hope that I will not have so much anguish when they misbehave in my personal life. I don't have mental anguish when my little cousins throw a temper tantrum. It is just a minor annoyance because I understand the nature of children. If we don't complain about how children act then we should be complaining about how women act. I hope I can find more peace with this realization.
For sure our ancestors understood women well. That's why they weren't allowed to be in charge of anything or vote.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
For sure our ancestors understood women well. That's why they weren't allowed to be in charge of anything or vote.
Shrill and inexpensive. This is why you're still jerking your little chicken into a crusty sock.

And you're not even supposed to be in this room where the men are.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why is it any one's responsibility, primarily a woman who values herself, to coddle you or touch the hem of your glorious, high-holy opinion? Your issue isn't complex, nor is it uncommon: you haven't gone through enough relationships to discover and appreciate your own boundary. Fvck it, chicks don't fall at your feet; it's because they don't understand you. Why? Because YOU don't understand who the fvck you are. Why would anyone give you a precious moment when all you'd do is piss it down a hole anyway? Then , you'd blame them as causation for your pending urination. How fvcked up you are. You walk in a room and people don't inhale your farts you'd think they were the ones who're missing out on your glorious aroma.

What are you rambling on about you idiot. I am simply saying that women are more predisposed to mental gymnastics, irrationality and delusional thinking than men are. These traits prevent them from making good decisions when given full autonomy over their actions. Instead of looking at reality and facing it head on, they rather live in a fantasy world. This is why they need men to smack them ( not physically) out of their delusional thinking. A women would unhappily spend her whole life in a fantasy land of denying reality. Case in point is the video I am about to link. It is 3 OBESE LAND WHALES talking about how men are not attracted to them because of socialization and not because of biology. So its societies fault that men are not attracted to fat chicks. WTF!

That proves my point and proves you wrong my friend. This blatant denial of reality is why women are mentally children. No man would ever get on stage and exhibit such blatant delusion. He would be called out in a second by other men. Men live in the world of reality no matter how uncomfortable it is. Women live in a fantasy world where they don't have to confront uncomfortable truths. Much like children. This is why they need males as leaders. So until you can disprove what we see in this video please stop with the nonsense. I don't mean to be rude but you started the ad hominem attacks first.

BTW this link was taken from another poster in the Don Juan discussion forum by the name of meldiamond. I just want to give them credit.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Most of the guys on the mature forum get girls. It has nothing to do with getting girls. It is because we have gotten laid and gotten to know women on an intimate level that we have these opinions. Only men that have not dated and smashed a lot of women still have a high opinion of them. A guy who has fu*ked a lot of women is a man that is jaded as hell. You talking about winning? Are you winning? Is that your wife in the picture? Dude you are delusional.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
definitely understand your frustration OP and can relate to how you’re feeling.
Bro it is soo frustrating. So I was talking to an ex last night. She is an okay looking girl 6/10 maybe. Getting her masters degree but she makes the most retarded decisions when it comes to guys. She has hundreds of guys to pick from yet she still is "confused as to what she wants". Like how?

Thats like me being a millionaire going to hundreds of car dealerships and still not being able to find a decent car. You would call me a retard. Sometimes I want to pull my non existent hair out because they could solve their problems in life so easily. It so simple.
1.) stop being a *****. Wait to have sex.
2.) Screen for guys that treat you well

Not rocket science. Then what makes it more frustrating is that you can go on a date with them and they have a great time, they can even sleep with you, and then they are ghost. And its like, you want to ask "why are you sabotaging your future". They don't even know. Women are so mentally inferior that a female black dating coach put out a video saying she stop taking female clients. That says it all.

What I have to accept is that they are just made to self destruct if not given the proper strong societal boundaries. Much like children. That is the only thing that makes sense. It is the only thing that eases my mind. This is because it is the dark truth. They are a step above children. There is no other explanation for their behavior. This video of this black chick explaining how stupid the modern women is telling.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Bro it is soo frustrating. So I was talking to an ex last night. She is an okay looking girl 6/10 maybe. Getting her masters degree but she makes the most retarded decisions when it comes to guys. She has hundreds of guys to pick from yet she still is "confused as to what she wants". Like how?

Thats like me being a millionaire going to hundreds of car dealerships and still not being able to find a decent car. You would call me a retard. Sometimes I want to pull my non existent hair out because they could solve their problems in life so easily. It so simple.

Not rocket science. Then what makes it more frustrating is that you can go on a date with them and they have a great time, they can even sleep with you, and then they are ghost. And its like, you want to ask "why are you sabotaging your future". They don't even know. Women are so mentally inferior that a female black dating coach put out a video saying she stop taking female clients. That says it all.

What I have to accept is that they are just made to self destruct if not given the proper strong societal boundaries. Much like children. That is the only thing that makes sense. It is the only thing that eases my mind. This is because it is the dark truth. They are a step above children. There is no other explanation for their behavior. This video of this black chick explaining how stupid the modern women is telling.

This is why women go for careers and cats instead.

U

user43770

Videos with women talking sense are only about page views. They see the market and they capitalize on it.

I refuse to watch some stupid sh1t from a woman that has been more astutely said by men.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
This is why women go for careers and cats instead.
The minimum wage road-crew outfit - probably out on a work release program - is the exact way I expected a he-b!tch to respond.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
A guy who has fu*ked a lot of women is a man that is jaded as hell.
Pure cop-out response. If you'd actually fvcked a chick, rather than gluing your Mom's Good Housekeeping and a few Maxim magazines pages, you'd know well that a Mature Man, not an acne laden "P.U.A.", doesn't need to boast the amount of quality women he's satisfied sexually. You speak of things you know nothing about, and it's cute. It's laughable that you and the old post-hole digger up there think you know a thing or two. You do not.

You talking about winning? Are you winning? Is that your wife in the picture? Dude you are delusional.
That is my wife. She'll have her Doctorate degree soon. What the fvck have you done to impress your parents? Did you take the trash out and do your dishes?

This is why you're pining on a message board rather than use my advice and get some goddamned life experience.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Men need to get their **** together first. Revolution of behaviour will come just after that.
This is the crux of our dilemma. Excellent response Brother.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Pure cop-out response. If you'd actually fvcked a chick, rather than gluing your Mom's Good Housekeeping and a few Maxim magazines pages, you'd know well that a Mature Man, not an acne laden "P.U.A.", doesn't need to boast the amount of quality women he's satisfied sexually. You speak of things you know nothing about, and it's cute. It's laughable that you and the old post-hole digger up there think you know a thing or two. You do not.

That is my wife. She'll have her Doctorate degree soon. What the fvck have you done to impress your parents? Did you take the trash out and do your dishes?

This is why you're pining on a message board rather than use my advice and get some goddamned life experience.
Well someone's feeling a bit defensive, huh?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman is in overall equal to Man, it's just her function is different.

Actually, the video that Pandora shared with us is really good. This woman is sincere and has her **** together, but she admitted in the video that she was riding co.ck carousel for a while as well...

The thing is that peak of Age of Man was around 1900 - 1920. After first World War the wheels of fate started spinning and WW2 brought the end of male dominance in the society. Males gave it out of their free will as they were doing what they were made to do too (killing) and that left mark on the whole western society, winners and losers, the ones that attacked and those that only defended (or lacked ability to) defend themselves.

Men lost their spine (I'm talking about myself to some extent as well) because they cannot lead efficiently and give example efficiently anymore. Modern society seems to be a jungle we are not entirely prepared to function in.

It's not about showing women their place. I'd say they are doing great right now. It's about regaining ours.

Lot of manosphere ppl brag about necessity to dethronise women, depedestalise them. Sure, that's important to some extent.

But most important thing is - protecting the rules of respect for men. Like total respect for our efforts. Currently there's a lot of AFC's males crying about women rights and bragging how sorry are they for their gender that it's so brutal, primitive and aggressive. It's obvious that it's their way to get more votes, get mercy-****ing or elbowing more decent, honest guys that know that guys need to be guys no matter what and being nice is not our primary objective.

You want to regain male position in society, start from mopping floor with male rodents playing double-agents and spreading lies about traditional man that set rules for both man and woman, create law, bring safety and food to the table.

AFC's are the main issue. This is what the manosphere should aim at. Education of young males. Reeducation of males that can be reeducated. Casting away or ostricising AFC vermins that prefer lay at feminists feet for a beggar's price of sex from time to time that support this ****ty feminist agenda.

The worst thing is, currently, you need to stay shut up about men being haunted or treated as 2nd category workers in big corporations or companies that are a soft skill environment. I work in such a company and I don't plan to tell anyone that I'm a supporter of MGTOW. I'm sure one of my friendly MALE colleagues would tell my HR partner (HR partners are 100% predominantly females, also often feminists) so that would affect me for sure.

You need to work from the shadows but you need to work, and sosuave is a perfect place for undercover activity and spreading the truth - current world is female-oriented and it has not brought it anything good. Developed countries are dying out because females prefer to take fancy holidays or even don't work at all or 'pursue carreer' which isn't usually anything special instead of bringing children to life and their hubbies are paying for most of their experience, hoping that some day they will get their minds straight.

Perhaps, perhaps they will.

Imagine the world where men say NO to marriage in the current form. Imagine the world where men are educated since the early years that honour is important. That people should be respected. That there are rules that are to be observed rigorously. That those rules harshly apply to women as well (no AFC pedestalising morons including 18y old version of myself anymore). Men being men as quickly as they can and should be instead of playing games and crying that they cannot get puss.y. Imagine the world where men are taught that disrespect for them is totally unacceptable.

Men need to get their **** together first. Revolution of behaviour will come just after that.
Great post! Women have fought for their rights and certainly got to a place of near equality, which is actually a sign of progress. And when you consider the amount of abuse women have encountered, it was long overdue. The issue is that the pendulum has swung too far, and men have not yet corrected it.

What has also happened though is what mark talks about. Men are no longer men. A typical man today is a scared little boy. This has many possible sources, so I wont attempt to list them here. I wouldnt be surprised if this upswing in feminism and equality begins dying down as more men learn how to be men again. It will be a new man that is confident and successful without the prospect of abuse to assert his will.

Most men today are absolutely pathetic.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are meant to be submissive and to complement us males.
Nobody is meant to be anything.

Everybody shows up, looks out at the world from within their own brain and tries to get whatever they can however they can.

Everybody has a different level of skills.

Everybody has a different interpretation of the playing field.

Everybody has a different set of moral standards and guidelines.

Some form into teams, some go it alone.

Everybody dies at the end.

Welcome to Earth, enjoy your stay.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

a lot of affirmations, your own experience?

doctorate huh? how much she will be getting paid for that? more then you? and who paid for all that?

I know some too with doctorates, though they still have some nice bodies.

one thing is true if you have any life experience you would know very well then there are people and people, and you don't trust anyone without some contingence applied to save guard your interests.

This is the crux of our dilemma. Excellent response Brother.
not really a dilemma, men are goal oriented, tehy will do things if they see a reason for it, slaving himself up for a car and house, to slothing around the house since he don't want to put the effort

men are not interested in getting they "sh!t together" because there is nothing to it, most work minimal to keep himself afloat and indulge in his hobbies, and that is what goverments and woman are so afraid of, men are out because there is nothing for then, so till something happen to make most change they minds nothing will change much

Status
Not open for further replies.