Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mental anguish due to cognitive dissonance

Status
Not open for further replies.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Great post! Women have fought for their rights and certainly got to a place of near equality, which is actually a sign of progress. And when you consider the amount of abuse women have encountered, it was long overdue. The issue is that the pendulum has swung too far, and men have not yet corrected it.

What has also happened though is what mark talks about. Men are no longer men. A typical man today is a scared little boy. This has many possible sources, so I wont attempt to list them here. I wouldnt be surprised if this upswing in feminism and equality begins dying down as more men learn how to be men again. It will be a new man that is confident and successful without the prospect of abuse to assert his will.

Most men today are absolutely pathetic.
This is utter horsesh#t. Women are completely incapable of functioning at a high level in governance, the economy, the military or any other meaningful position or occupation where the interests of the society as a whole are concerned.

I said at a high level. Yes, they can function at a mediocre level or a slightly above average level. But not at a high level. The highest levels of innovation, creativity, productivity, warfare, negotiation, diplomacy, construction, technology, science, match, are all the realm of men. They always have been, always will be.

The physiological differences between men and women are overwhelming. The difference in strength, endurance, energy, aggressivity, and of course in intelligence and creativity are profound. Every great creation of humanity was at the hands and minds of men. This is an indisputable fact. Yes, women are great at baking cookies and writing a few pretty poems here and there, but everything else of note and value and worth in any society was produced by a man.

The great works of philosophy, literature, chemistry, biology, physics, astronomy, math the social sciences, economics, medicine are all produced by men. The great architectural designs and buildings are the product of male minds, hands and bodies. The innovations of government and law, of military strategy and technology, again, male design and creation.

The technology producing ships, automobiles, trains, planes and their refinement again are male designs and innovations.

Every last piece of evidence clearly points to male superiority in all important matters in society in every detail. Except one. Men cannot produce eggs. Now, this may eventually be taken care of with stem cell technology. But for the next few years at least, women hold a monopoly over egg production.

And this is their rightful, natural place in the social and biological order. Their job is to produce heirs. their job is to reproduce and nurture children until they can survive on their own, which is typically until say 12 years of age, or a bit longer than that, now officially 18 in western societies. At that point, many men move on to find a new younger wife or some remain in love and live out their lives with their first wife.

But nowhere in any society at any time have women AS A CLASS produced anything of note. Baked goods and poems do not count.

And everywhere we look now, women have sown destruction as "leaders" of societies. Angela Merkel admits millions upon millions of degenerate muslims who stab, rape, kill and maim with acid, knives and mow them down with vans and cars. These muslims could never build a car on their own. They can't even spell automobile in their own language.

The same is happening throughout europe where women are leading the ongoing destruction of the continent bringing turmoil, rape, drugs and murder with these so-called "refugees."

There is no such thing as a female leader. Teresa May, Angela Merkel, Hillary Clinton along with their millions of feminist supporters, can only bring destruction of their societies, starting with hatred based on envy of the greatness of men.

Give your fingers a break. You have nothing to offer. You are of no more value than a woman with your worthless white knighting and feminist shilling and cucking.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody is meant to be anything.

Everybody shows up, looks out at the world from within their own brain and tries to get whatever they can however they can.

Everybody has a different level of skills.

Everybody has a different interpretation of the playing field.

Everybody has a different set of moral standards and guidelines.

Some form into teams, some go it alone.

Everybody dies at the end.

Welcome to Earth, enjoy your stay.
Stupid nihilistic pseudo-existentialist post. Totally irresponsible and lazy pseudo-academic phony logic. There is a natural order and hierarchy within the human family. Anytime this order is upset, it wreaks havoc upon all of humanity.

It is very easy to comprehend what is natural, right, moral, correct, and therefore practical. The law is natural. What is natural is moral. Hence natural law.

How do you think you got to a point where you can enjoy 100 mbps download speeds for $40 a month on a computer with 3 ghz clock cycles that weighs only 3 pounds or less? Who created that infrastructure connecting the world online? Who invented the computer? Who built the factories and assembly lines? Who designs the manufactures the chips?

These are products exclusively of men of european and east asian ancestry. Without men of intellect, all you have are hordes of barbarians and orcs engaged in plundering, stealing and raping, behaving exactly like animals.

Last edited:

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
You are so far gone you cannot be rescued. Europe, especially northern europe, has handed over their entire countries to feminists. Now look what's happened. You can't even go to f#cking oktoberfest anymore because muslims will either blow you all up or drive a dozen vans through the fairgrounds. Or, they will randomly stab festivalgoers.

You can't hold music festivals because muslims rape, assault and grope tens of thousands of women and the police are overwhelmed. Actually anyone who reports a rape by a muslim is accused of a hate crime, so reporting a crime is not even possible anymore.

In the UK, little children are being blown up at concerts. Muslims are mowing down people in the streets with vans. Negroids are stabbing and beheading people with machetes. Meanwhile a normal white person who can trace their ancestry back hundreds or thousands of years cannot post any of these facts on social media or they will be arrested.

How can you speak intelligently about men and women when you europeans have handed over the land of your ancestors to women, somalians, ethiopians and arabs who kill and rape your women, and destroy everything you've ever created and loved?

You sound like a total cuck. Teresa May is openly subverting the will of her people, stalling brexit into infinity. Angela Merkel has released hordes of orcs from the middle east and africa into germany making any public gathering impossible or at least frightening.

You post all of this pseudo-intellectual drivel but refuse to do anything about the rape and destruction of europe at the hands of women and the negroes and muslims who have wrecked the entire continent. STFU and go protect your people. They need you. No on needs you to post your lame feminist bullsh#t on sosuave.

And I say all of this with total respect. I want you to regain control of your homeland and for everyone in europe to win back their continent from the women and negroes and muslims who mean to destroy you and everything you've ever built.

But first you must overcome your own feminist brainwashing which has turned you into a worthless, indecisive beta cuck.

Woman is in overall equal to Man, it's just her function is different.

Actually, the video that Pandora shared with us is really good. This woman is sincere and has her **** together, but she admitted in the video that she was riding co.ck carousel for a while as well...

The thing is that peak of Age of Man was around 1900 - 1920. After first World War the wheels of fate started spinning and WW2 brought the end of male dominance in the society. Males gave it out of their free will as they were doing what they were made to do too (killing) and that left mark on the whole western society, winners and losers, the ones that attacked and those that only defended (or lacked ability to) defend themselves.

Men lost their spine (I'm talking about myself to some extent as well) because they cannot lead efficiently and give example efficiently anymore. Modern society seems to be a jungle we are not entirely prepared to function in.

It's not about showing women their place. I'd say they are doing great right now. It's about regaining ours.

Lot of manosphere ppl brag about necessity to dethronise women, depedestalise them. Sure, that's important to some extent.

But most important thing is - protecting the rules of respect for men. Like total respect for our efforts. Currently there's a lot of AFC's males crying about women rights and bragging how sorry are they for their gender that it's so brutal, primitive and aggressive. It's obvious that it's their way to get more votes, get mercy-****ing or elbowing more decent, honest guys that know that guys need to be guys no matter what and being nice is not our primary objective.

You want to regain male position in society, start from mopping floor with male rodents playing double-agents and spreading lies about traditional man that set rules for both man and woman, create law, bring safety and food to the table.

AFC's are the main issue. This is what the manosphere should aim at. Education of young males. Reeducation of males that can be reeducated. Casting away or ostricising AFC vermins that prefer lay at feminists feet for a beggar's price of sex from time to time that support this ****ty feminist agenda.

The worst thing is, currently, you need to stay shut up about men being haunted or treated as 2nd category workers in big corporations or companies that are a soft skill environment. I work in such a company and I don't plan to tell anyone that I'm a supporter of MGTOW. I'm sure one of my friendly MALE colleagues would tell my HR partner (HR partners are 100% predominantly females, also often feminists) so that would affect me for sure.

You need to work from the shadows but you need to work, and sosuave is a perfect place for undercover activity and spreading the truth - current world is female-oriented and it has not brought it anything good. Developed countries are dying out because females prefer to take fancy holidays or even don't work at all or 'pursue carreer' which isn't usually anything special instead of bringing children to life and their hubbies are paying for most of their experience, hoping that some day they will get their minds straight.

Perhaps, perhaps they will.

Imagine the world where men say NO to marriage in the current form. Imagine the world where men are educated since the early years that honour is important. That people should be respected. That there are rules that are to be observed rigorously. That those rules harshly apply to women as well (no AFC pedestalising morons including 18y old version of myself anymore). Men being men as quickly as they can and should be instead of playing games and crying that they cannot get puss.y. Imagine the world where men are taught that disrespect for them is totally unacceptable.

Men need to get their **** together first. Revolution of behaviour will come just after that.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid nihilistic pseudo-existentialist post. Totally irresponsible and lazy pseudo-academic phony logic. There is a natural order and hierarchy within the human family. Anytime this order is upset, it wreaks havoc upon all of humanity.
u mad bro?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is utter horsesh#t. Women are completely incapable of functioning at a high level in governance, the economy, the military or any other meaningful position or occupation where the interests of the society as a whole are concerned.

I said at a high level. Yes, they can function at a mediocre level or a slightly above average level. But not at a high level. The highest levels of innovation, creativity, productivity, warfare, negotiation, diplomacy, construction, technology, science, match, are all the realm of men. They always have been, always will be.

The physiological differences between men and women are overwhelming. The difference in strength, endurance, energy, aggressivity, and of course in intelligence and creativity are profound. Every great creation of humanity was at the hands and minds of men. This is an indisputable fact. Yes, women are great at baking cookies and writing a few pretty poems here and there, but everything else of note and value and worth in any society was produced by a man.

The great works of philosophy, literature, chemistry, biology, physics, astronomy, math the social sciences, economics, medicine are all produced by men. The great architectural designs and buildings are the product of male minds, hands and bodies. The innovations of government and law, of military strategy and technology, again, male design and creation.

The technology producing ships, automobiles, trains, planes and their refinement again are male designs and innovations.

Every last piece of evidence clearly points to male superiority in all important matters in society in every detail. Except one. Men cannot produce eggs. Now, this may eventually be taken care of with stem cell technology. But for the next few years at least, women hold a monopoly over egg production.

And this is their rightful, natural place in the social and biological order. Their job is to produce heirs. their job is to reproduce and nurture children until they can survive on their own, which is typically until say 12 years of age, or a bit longer than that, now officially 18 in western societies. At that point, many men move on to find a new younger wife or some remain in love and live out their lives with their first wife.

But nowhere in any society at any time have women AS A CLASS produced anything of note. Baked goods and poems do not count.

And everywhere we look now, women have sown destruction as "leaders" of societies. Angela Merkel admits millions upon millions of degenerate muslims who stab, rape, kill and maim with acid, knives and mow them down with vans and cars. These muslims could never build a car on their own. They can't even spell automobile in their own language.

The same is happening throughout europe where women are leading the ongoing destruction of the continent bringing turmoil, rape, drugs and murder with these so-called "refugees."

There is no such thing as a female leader. Teresa May, Angela Merkel, Hillary Clinton along with their millions of feminist supporters, can only bring destruction of their societies, starting with hatred based on envy of the greatness of men.

Give your fingers a break. You have nothing to offer. You are of no more value than a woman with your worthless white knighting and feminist shilling and cucking.
Please provide some actual research to your claims. There are more differences between Individuals than the sexes.

Look at me and you for example.

You are... simple.
I am not.

Thank you for all the kind words though. I will await your objective research articles and analysis. Until then, you are merely a pawn of some ridiculous ideology and radical enough to be removed from any legitimate discussion.

Start with who dominates the medical and legal professions, that should pique your interest.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
I see you have refused to address any of my points. Because they are impossible to refute.

Your women are being raped and sexually assaulted by muslims and blacks on the streets every single day in all european countries.

Your streets are unsafe to walk at night, increasingly in the daytime as well.

Your public transit is unsafe because of muslims and blacks.

Your female leaders are allowing in muslims and negroes by the millions.

Public festivals are unsafe due to terrorist attacks

Music festivals are unsafe due to rape attacks

There are paki grooming gangs throughout the UK who act with total freedom.

Anyone in the UK or Germany or elsewhere in Europe who reports the crimes of these animals is immediately jailed and fined.

Nationalists like Tommy Robinson are jailed and attacked in jail by muslims and negroes.

Terrorism is becoming an everyday event so no one even pays attention anymore.

European countries are going bankrupt trying to house and feed and provide welfare for paki rapists and muslim and negro invaders.

Stop being a b#tch. Step up and defend your country from these animals!

True strenght lies in accepting the truths:
1)Women were and in some regions of the world are still abused
2)Modern, high functioning, wealthy society has always working women and women in politics and in government - machismo societies are usually poorer and not as well developed

Face it guys - women demands are incredibly high today but in western countries poor means what it means to be of average wealth in developing countries. Think about it.

There's no reason to go back into 1950's - the thing that makes you suffer is evolution of society. That's the ugly truth.

Sex became a weapon to direct and whip men as women please. The clue would be to play "We don't give a **** card" but that's impossible because it's sex and everything is about sex. Your best "friend"would

That's why I laugh hard when somoneone on this forum ostracise hookers/paid sex. Paid sex is still cheaper than poor marriage.

Six stories for you:
1)Cute guy, rock music player, no money, terrible car - my aquantaince from high school, had HB9 GF that pretty much cheated on him with everybody and ultimately left him, all his 'friends' phucked her behind his back, couldn't afford her the lifestyle she wanted
2)Me - Smart, well educated, know PUA ****, average height, sporty, I have success written in my CV but almost no money on hand, my family phucked up financial matters way before I could say anything about it - my HB 7,5/10 GF left me because I couldn't afford her things, she didn't want to move, she didn't want to do anything to change that, she didn't care that I was offered high pay job elsewhere (foreign country) - it was "Can I provide for her when she likes to live", didn't matter if I could provide elsewhere, didn't even want to hear that I will earn much more in the next 6 months (and I fulfilled that promise, but she is already gone)
3)Guy around 30, handsome but nothing special, below average education, average intelligence, job fixed by his father (never had any other), his father is of wealthy family, has his own company, son has large amount of $$$ - has very attractive GF, seems to be happy (yeah, interesting, it must be love)
4)Guy around 27 I know - total beta or even worse considering his looks, short but smart but nothing exceptional, learned to dance, has very sexy GF - apartment, car and extra $ from parents every month didn't help at all, yeah sure
5)My brother - phucked over 50 women, some were HB9's, more alpha than me and 3 other mentioned guys - none of them wanted to live with him when they heard he doesn't own any significant assets in his late 20's
6)My friend - terrible personality but high intelligence, tall but with diabetes and other health issues in his 30s, rather handsome - pretty much bought himself wife from rural area (HB8 in looks) for his fathers money, didn't work for money for 2 years before he met her (he was working for free to get experience)

Good cars give you women. Good clothes give you women. Money in overall give you women. Height give you women. Assets make you more successful with women.

Perspectives, your ambitious personality or knowledge, might help you with them to some extent, but you won't magically change into prince if your account balance won't allow it. Western societies are already rather wealthy and women are today like spoiled kids in toy shop:

"Perhaps I want this toy? Oh, wait, here comes this cool Ken doll that will take me for 2 months to Japan or France, I want this doll. Oh, wait he is more cute, and his car... hmmm"

And you won't do anything about it, because rules went to ****hole and we still need to compete with each other. This whole MGTOW thing, manosphere - it's all great but the fact is that w/o some sort of social revolution (prolly conservative one) this cause is currently doomed and there's no point in lying to yourself either - when it will come, some of us will be already dead so there's no point in looking for atomic cloud.

There won't be any.

Only thing you can do is to compete harder and accept that game is heavily rigged against you, there's no such thing as love, I already know it, and your life is too short to wait for miracle. Pick objectives you can achieve or die trying. I will do one or both.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Name a single accomplishment of note by a woman. Just one.

Please provide some actual research to your claims. There are more differences between Individuals than the sexes.

Look at me and you for example.

You are... simple.
I am not.

Thank you for all the kind words though. I will await your objective research articles and analysis. Until then, you are merely a pawn of some ridiculous ideology and radical enough to be removed from any legitimate discussion.

Start with who dominates the medical and legal professions, that should pique your interest.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
You are totally brainwashed. Ethiopians and inbred muslims are not employed in any jobs. They are on welfare, the more children they have, the more welfare they receive.

Negroids and muslims do nothing during the day except wander the streets, rob, and rape and harass women.

Noone is idiotic enough to think that negroids and muslims are anywhere productive enough to work "basic jobs." They are nothing but welfare parasites. They bring crime and drugs and rape gangs with them.

There is not a single positive role they play. This claim that muslims and negroids clean the streets or perform the lower level jobs is total horsesh#t propaganda. Europe will fall soon.

I didn't try, because we are not discussing immigration matters here but since you have brought this subject - old Europe took immigrants to gain more labour for basic level jobs - there is already so many educated Germans that don't won't to clear toilets or clean up streets that there's not enough Germans that want to do it - that's why Merkel invited immigrants at some point - because Turks, and immigration from Eastern Europe wasn't enough - in overall, at least from the monetary point of view, it was a good decision.

Society will pay the price, but Germans are dominating Europe economically and too busy with conquering another markets - someone has to do simple but necessary jobs when average German conquer Europe through his education and expertise. The price is cultural difference that is very difficult to manage.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Name a single noteworthy accomplishment by a black.

Now, think of all of the crime and violence and misery black people inflict on the rest of the world.

Think of all of the crime, violence and misery black people inflict upon other black people.

Blacks wreak havoc and misery wherever they go. This is a fact. There is not a single place on earth that is better as a result of the black man being there.

And what is this "unity" you speak of? Blacks hate whites and aim to kill them. Evidence below. Notice the black can't even pronounce "deputy." 400 years in the US and they still can't speak english properly.

Comes to place of brotherhood and unity to sow division. Miserable man.

Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Name a single noteworthy accomplishment by a black.

Now, think of all of the crime and violence and misery black people inflict on the rest of the world.

Think of all of the crime, violence and misery black people inflict upon other black people.

Blacks wreak havoc and misery wherever they go. This is a fact. There is not a single place on earth that is better as a result of the black man being there.
And the jews made it like this

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
True.

Women and Blacks are not our equal at all. They are meant to be submissive and to complement us males and non blacks. They are a step above children. I am more convinced than ever about this. It is abuse to let them run their own dating lives. They are just not built to be autonomous. Western society is INSANE for letting them be independent of a man. Their very thought process is not objective enough to make rational decisions. They are just not built like that.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Correct! There is NOT ONE important accomplishment by a black. Ever.

How about the black posters here that contribute a lot more than you ever did with your pathetic narcissism about how everyone fears you lol.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
And the jews made it like this
The jews are parasitic by nature. They cannot produce anything of importance. However, they are good at stealing, lying, manipulating, inducing guilt, and destroying what others have built as a result of their greed and selfishness.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
How about the black posters here that contribute a lot more than you ever did with your pathetic narcissism about how everyone fears you lol.
Well to be fair the blacks on this site grew up in a primarily white western society and white culture. Africans have existed much longer than white people and just look how little progress they've made and the progress they have made came from white people. Africa is still a mess and a horrible place to live. If it wasn't for European colonization they would just have no technology and probably less people. To be fair not all cultures are equal. Even primarily black areas in the US are self destructive. Sure they got a late start in terms of equality and its a cycle that started because of poverty which at first was a result of discrimination, but our society has gone above and beyond to make it easier for them to catch up. But (((they))) want them to hate whites and it's working.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
a lot of affirmations, your own experience?

doctorate huh? how much she will be getting paid for that? more then you? and who paid for all that?

I know some too with doctorates, though they still have some nice bodies.

one thing is true if you have any life experience you would know very well then there are people and people, and you don't trust anyone without some contingence applied to save guard your interests.

not really a dilemma, men are goal oriented, tehy will do things if they see a reason for it, slaving himself up for a car and house, to slothing around the house since he don't want to put the effort

men are not interested in getting they "sh!t together" because there is nothing to it, most work minimal to keep himself afloat and indulge in his hobbies, and that is what goverments and woman are so afraid of, men are out because there is nothing for then, so till something happen to make most change they minds nothing will change much
Your grammatical prowess aside, I cannot take anything you say with any ounce of respect or importance. If anything, it's the sh!t the rest of the rabble have already chewed then spit-out.

Keep following dear boy, keep following.

Status
Not open for further replies.