"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

article: She was 16. He was 25. Should marrying a child be allowed?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,964
You can come up with a million excuses but the bottom line is ****ing a 16 year old is rape. End of story.
If the age of consent is 16, as it is in most US states, then she can legally give consent. So not rape. And most certainly not pedophilia.

Anyway, I'm not advocating sex with 16 year olds, as I've said repeatedly. I wouldn't reccomend it. But it's a matter of culture, not because it is inherently wrong. In other times or cultures, it is accepted and even expected. And I have no problem with that. Apparently you do?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
If the age of consent is 16, as it is in most US states, then she can legally give consent. So not rape. And most certainly not pedophilia.

Anyway, I'm not advocating sex with 16 year olds, as I've said repeatedly. I wouldn't reccomend it. But it's a matter of culture, not because it is inherently wrong. In other times or cultures, it is accepted and even expected. And I have no problem with that. Apparently you do?
Yes. I do have a problem with cultures that think it is acceptable for a 25 year olds and 16 year olds to have sex.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,964
Yes. I do have a problem with cultures that think it is acceptable for a 25 year olds and 16 year olds to have sex.
That's certainly your right. The idea just doesn't bother me. Maybe because it was probably more common when I was growing up (in the '60s). I can think of numerous examples from that time.

From a cultural standpoint, I think it's less acceptable today because women are expected to have careers. So their education is more important as preparation for their future. In cultures where women are more domesticated, and are pretty much in the care of their husbands financially, it's less objectionable. It's an advantage in such situations to have an older, more experienced male who is more stable at earning and providing a living.
 

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
I think in our culture today it should be acceptable for 16 year old high school students to sleep with other high school students; however, we have a system that keeps 16 year old kids under the support of parents and we expect them to be children until they are 18 when they make the adult decision to either go to college or enter the work force. It is odd to have such a child date an almost decade older individual who should be self sufficient and living as an adult.

Where it gets tricky is having the government dictate when an individual is of mind to consent to sex. Some states say 16 is old enough. 16 year old students are going to have sex with other 16 year old kids. It's a given. Should they not also be of mind to have sex with someone older? I think it should be discouraged but it can still occur. Though again, if it were my daughter I wouldn't allow her to be with someone older until she is old enough to be self sufficient and make her own choices. There it becomes an issue of child, parent, and one that can be decided upon without government intervention. It is tricky where the line should be drawn. 15 is in my mind too young to be having sex but it will still happen. Hell, I was interested in girls as early as 2nd grade and wanted to have sex with them by middle school. Perhaps 16 is still too young and 17 is the magical number.

In reality individuals will mature at their own rates and be ready for sex at different stages of their lives. What's crazy is that a 17 year old girl can have sex with a 20 year old guy and if he has naked pictures of her he is in possession of child pornography. Okay to bang but have a picture and you can go to jail.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Bro, ****ing a 16 year old is rape. Rape is about consent. A 16 year old cannot legally give consent.
...and we're back to the argument of law vs nature. Many girls who are 16 (and younger) are already having sex. The law had made it illegal for an 18+ year old male to have sex with girls under 18, regardless of whether those girls are already having sex.

I honestly believe this law is one of the earliest created to prevent the parents of these girls from having their feelings hurt.
 

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,258
Reaction score
1,466
A 16 year old can give consent in the UK lol. I have a friend who is like 33, and he's always banging hot 16 year olds (dude is legit male model handsome and the girls he bangs are stunning)
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
Didn't read the article .
The 16 year old was a single mom with kids from a previous guy. In this particular case, a 25 year old guy who actually wants to marry her instead of just pump & dump doesn´t sound so bad (to me, at least).
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
The 16 year old was a single mom with kids from a previous guy. In this particular case, a 25 year old guy who actually wants to marry her instead of just pump & dump doesn´t sound so bad (to me, at least).
like most people ehre seen to have missed this point, she HAVE a 2 Years Old child from a previous guy, marriage is the least of her problems

plus her mom is all for it, guess why?
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,964
QUOTE="Dr.Rocanlover, post: 2581902, member: 135401"]The 16 year old was a single mom with kids from a previous guy. In this particular case, a 25 year old guy who actually wants to marry her instead of just pump & dump doesn´t sound so bad (to me, at least).[/QUOTE]
This sounds like something the government would approve of. Pass her and her offspring off onto some beta male who is willing to take care of her. Gets her off the welfare rolls, and frees up tax money for other things. Nothing government likes better than passing off government expenses on to some guy who's willing to take them on.

So in this case 16 isn't the half of it, she was pregnant when she 14.
Again, this isn't something that I approve of, but I'm not at all surprised or shocked.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top