Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: She was 16. He was 25. Should marrying a child be allowed?

R

Ranger

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...now-states-are-passing-laws-to-make-it-harder

my opinion: Just wait until the femynists outlaw marrying a *bride* under age 25. :mad:
Looks like this one slipped through my view.
I read the article. Feminine momentum has been hard at work.
I say make a law that women can’t date older men more than let’s say ten years older. Lol
Those girls will be all over those men. Why?
Because someone told them they couldn’t.
Wouldn’t that be a gem?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
F0cking double standards. If a young good looking guy marries and older single mom, he´s a hero. If and old guy marries a hot teen girl it´s wrong.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
F0cking double standards. If a young good looking guy marries and older single mom, he´s a hero. If and old guy marries a hot teen girl it´s wrong.
That's feminism for you. It's like they don't want men to be happy at all, single mothers are out their crack smoking minds even if they've never smoked crack.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At 16 the brain is still maturing. I wouldn't let my 16 year old daughter date a 25 year old. He's 25 he should be dating college aged chicks 18 or older. I don't see the rush to get married anyhow. Even if the dating does occur with a 25 and 16 year old, they can wait two years to get married.

I'm not against an age gap between couples necessarily, it's just that the maturity levels between an adult and a child is a bit much. I would prefer an 18 year old with a 35 year old over a 16 with a 25 year old because then you are dealing with two adults.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tldr...

sh1t for brains, in charge...

that will change soon!

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't read the article but if you are a 25 year old guy going for 16 year olds theres something wrong with you. This isn't an "us vs them" thing. We need to keep our own people in check.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
25 y/o man shouldn't date a girl that's more then 19 y/o.

17 turning 18 would be fine.

16 is odd.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t Kings and middle eastern royalty fvxkers do this same **** when a girl gets her first period? Lol

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
problem is most here still think the 16 Y.O. girl is a sweet little thing, naive about the world, with she don't know anything about, I kewn 14 y.o. girl who have a better body then a lot of 20 girls, who was not virgin btw, she acted all naive and sweet, but was really trying to make a harem of orbiters for her, and hell I bet she did that with other teachers too, she pulled that on me once, give her stern look and told her to sit straith on her chair, guess who started to be polite on classes after that?

understand guys saying you mind is still developing is not excuse for stupidity, he of course should keep himself clear of this so he don't get branded in a witch hunt to cap his balls, but like we said before on several times, you can go as younger as she is legal

btw I don't think his family is hating it because of her age, and yes because she have a 2 yo kid from another guy, serious she marrying is the least of her problems, why not forbid lower then 18 be pregnant?

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't read the article but if you are a 25 year old guy going for 16 year olds theres something wrong with you.
I'm going to agree with you, but only specifically for our culture. In our society, usually a 16 year old is still a kept person, and hasn't had to assume adult responsibilities yet. I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with a pairing of those ages. If we were living in medieval times, for example, it wouldn't be unusual for the guy to be older and the girl to be younger.

In fact, I'm sure there are many 16 year old girls with more sexual experience than many 25 year old men.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to agree with you, but only specifically for our culture. In our society, usually a 16 year old is still a kept person, and hasn't had to assume adult responsibilities yet. I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with a pairing of those ages. If we were living in medieval times, for example, it wouldn't be unusual for the guy to be older and the girl to be younger.

In fact, I'm sure there are many 16 year old girls with more sexual experience than many 25 year old men.
Its like this, the stance to take vs feminism is NOT the exact opposite.

If you start defending weirdness just because feminism doesn't approve of it you are ceding the high ground.

In other cultures perhaps it's different. If I had a 16 year old daughter and a grown man was banging her I'd knock his teeth down his throat so im not going to justify it just because the feminists also are against it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've recently heard that there's lots of 25 y/o male virgins walking around and it's common.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you were English for some reason?

When i was 16, even younger, the girls were already getting into clubs and going out with guys older. They had considerably more sexual experience than i did at the same age.

And that's perfectly normal too. That's just life.
I am English

When I was 16 the hottest 16 year old girls were seeing old mate from 6th form who was 17 MAYBE 18 and had a Ford Sierra and we thought those guys were borderline weird, hanging around outside the school gates at 3:10pm but such is life

But NOT a 25 year old grown ass man

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The feminine narratives is strong in some men.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, a thread arguing pedophilia shouldn't be outlawed.
Pedophilia refers to sexual attraction to prebuscent children, so obviously that is irrelevant when discussing 16 year olds.
Also, 16 is the legal age of consent for in most US states.
When I was in high school, I knew some 14 year old girls who were wiser to the ways of the world than some guys over 30.

I would not personally pursue a 16 year old girl, or any other high school age student. But let's not pretend they're toddlers, they are not. Many of them are far from innocent. My niece got married when she was 15 (that was 40 years ago, and she's still happily married to the guy).
From my age, my impression of 25 year old males is that they are pretty young themselves. There are exceptions, but my first thought of most of them wouldn't be as a "grown ass man". I would think most of them still have a lot to learn yet.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pedophilia refers to sexual attraction to prebuscent children, so obviously that is irrelevant when discussing 16 year olds.
Also, 16 is the legal age of consent for in most US states.
When I was in high school, I knew some 14 year old girls who were wiser to the ways of the world than some guys over 30.
No, 16 years old is indeed a child. That is pedophilia. The legal age of consent laws in most states were drafted in the 1800s. Few states have since changed the law to raise the age (most notably being New York last year). If you want to join the rest of this foolery in endorsing pedophilia, be my guest.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, 16 years old is indeed a child. That is pedophilia. The legal age of consent laws in most states were drafted in the 1800s. Few states have since changed the law to raise the age (most notably being New York last year). If you want to join the rest of this foolery in endorsing pedophilia, be my guest.
A 16 year old is not a prepubescent child. Your trying to equate pedophilia with adolescents above the age of consent is similar to the way feminists cheapen actual rape. Furthermore, I am not endorsing sex with 16 year olds. However, I am not outraged by the idea. A 16 year old girl is considered by nature ready to conceive.

In our present culture, most 16 year olds are not considered ready to care for themselves independently (although they can - many "children" of that age drop out of school and work - sometimes to earn money for their families because no one else can). That is why I would not personally recommend it - in our current culture (as I said before). But while Infern0 might want to punch a guy out for wanting to date his 16 year old daughter, 100 years ago a father might have actively sought to wed his 16 year old daughter to a 25 year old (or older) male who had the means to support her. There is nothing inherently wrong with a 16 year old having sex, or even beginning to raise a family. It is just not practical the way our society is set up. In other cultures, a 16 year old might be more than mature enough.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 16 year old is not a prepubescent child. Your trying to equate pedophilia with adolescents above the age of consent is similar to the way feminists cheapen actual rape. Furthermore, I am not endorsing sex with 16 year olds. However, I am not outraged by the idea. A 16 year old girl is considered by nature ready to conceive.
Bro, ****ing a 16 year old is rape. Rape is about consent. A 16 year old cannot legally give consent. It's not just age, a person in a subordinate position of authority cannot give consent.

My friend worked with a female corrections officer who was fired and went to prison for ****ing one of the inmates. Why? Inmates cannot consent. Rape is about consent. Get it?

In our present culture, most 16 year olds are not considered ready to care for themselves independently (although they can - many "children" of that age drop out of school and work - sometimes to earn money for their families because no one else can). That is why I would not personally recommend it - in our current culture (as I said before). But while Infern0 might want to punch a guy out for wanting to date his 16 year old daughter, 100 years ago a father might have actively sought to wed his 16 year old daughter to a 25 year old (or older) male who had the means to support her. There is nothing inherently wrong with a 16 year old having sex, or even beginning to raise a family. It is just not practical the way our society is set up. In other cultures, a 16 year old might be more than mature enough.
You're contradicting yourself. Our laws dictate that 16 year olds in society cannot legally consent. Maybe it flew 100 years ago but it is no longer acceptable. You can come up with a million excuses but the bottom line is ****ing a 16 year old is rape. End of story.