"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Company Ink

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
I know the status quo is to not pursue girls from work but let’s say f*ck it.

Long story short, new girl got hired about a month ago, she is the only attractive girl in the office (other 2 are old and the rest are guys).

We banter all the time and I’ve even seen her out in the city although it was 4am and we only talked for about 5 min. The dude she was with seemed p*ssed I was talking to her.

After we said our goodbyes I immediately was talking to another girl outside and she must’ve seen it cuz the next week at work she asked if I went home with her.

She also told me through Snapchat that she told the guy she was with to never speak to her again lol.

Yesterday she flew out to corporate for training and now today I get a message from her through our work emails saying “Do you miss me yet?!?”

I can’t respond back the way I want to through work email because corporate can definitely see our ****. But then again texting or snapping a response back to it seems stupid.

What should I do? Respond thru email? Text? Ignore and wait till she’s back and ask her out for drinks?

Please refrain from the don’t shyt where you eat advice.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Yesterday she flew out to corporate for training and now today I get a message from her through our work emails saying “Do you miss me yet?!?”
Ok, this is weird. That seems like she knows you're interested and is toying with you. I'd be skeptical of that.

I would not respond in text and wait until I saw her again face to face. Leave her wondering until then.

Dating through work is fine, but only if you are well prepared. Go through the worst case scenarios and solve them so you're ready if any of them plays out. Also know what you want, if you're not looking for a serious long term commitment and just want to wet your meatstick, then you'll be a lot wiser not to complicate professional relationships.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Just invite her for a drink after work and see what happens.
 

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
Ok, this is weird. That seems like she knows you're interested and is toying with you. I'd be skeptical of that.

I would not respond in text and wait until I saw her again face to face. Leave her wondering until then.

Dating through work is fine, but only if you are well prepared. Go through the worst case scenarios and solve them so you're ready if any of them plays out. Also know what you want, if you're not looking for a serious long term commitment and just want to wet your meatstick, then you'll be a lot wiser not to complicate professional relationships.
Right?? Who says that through a work email?

I’m not looking for long term, at least not with this girl. Maybe I should just leave this one be.

I’ll leave her wondering I guess and see if I still wanna make the move when she’s back
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The other guys gave good advice on your specific question. I have nothing to add there.

Just a minor thought I wanted to throw out there...

I hope you didn’t directly answer her when she asked if you went home with the other girl. It’s best to change the subject or be really vague there. Answering that directly or honestly is a lose-lose situation.

1. “I didn’t go home with her” => You weren’t attractive/smooth enough. Lost points.

2. “ I did go home with her.” => You are the type who kisses and tells, not the discreet F-boy women prefer. Or you lied to brag. Either way, lost points.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
It doesn't matter. Pursuing chicks ends in failure anyway....you'll either get rejected or end up in a beta/orbiter status...

Any energy you give to women lowers their attraction for you.

Women chase value.
 

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
The other guys gave good advice on your specific question. I have nothing to add there.

Just a minor thought I wanted to throw out there...

I hope you didn’t directly answer her when she asked if you went home with the other girl. It’s best to change the subject or be really vague there. Answering that directly or honestly is a lose-lose situation.

1. “I didn’t go home with her” => You weren’t attractive/smooth enough. Lost points.

2. “ I did go home with her.” => You are the type who kisses and tells, not the discreet F-boy women prefer. Or you lied to brag. Either way, lost points.
Yea I just responded vaguely to that, luckily I’m more savvy in how to respond in certain scenarios than I used to be
 

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
It doesn't matter. Pursuing chicks ends in failure anyway....you'll either get rejected or end up in a beta/orbiter status...

Any energy you give to women lowers their attraction for you.

Women chase value.
I feel like there’s some sort of line that goes with that tho right? Like if you don’t do anything to move things forward she will assume you are not interested, no?
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Yea I just responded vaguely to that, luckily I’m more savvy in how to respond in certain scenarios than I used to be
"I never kiss and tell" with a smirk.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
I feel like there’s some sort of line that goes with that tho right? Like if you don’t do anything to move things forward she will assume you are not interested, no?
She knows. Ladies are good at reading guys. If she has trouble reading she may even get on your case about it.

Moving things forward is her business. You just need to lead by minding your business.
 

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
@wifehunter @marmel75 @Grewd
@Mike32ct
@Glassguy

Ok so I left an hour early yesterday and this chick is still at company training in another state.

She asked me a business question early yesterday and I responded and she sent an email back after I had left saying

“Thanks MrJack!! You didn’t answer my email asking if you missed me”

What do I do lol
 
Last edited:

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
@wifehunter @marmel75 @Grewd
@Mike32ct
@Glassguy

Ok so I left an hour early yesterday and this chick is still at company training in another state.

She asked me a business question early yesterday and I responded and she sent an email back after I had left saying

“Thanks MrJack!! You didn’t answer my email asking if you missed me”

What do I do lol
She's chasing your validation. She's hoping to get an office orbiter.

Don't give it to her. Make like you were busy with other things. Don't put her on a pedestal.

Otherwise, just ask her out and see what happens.

Hell, how much do you want this girl, and how interested is she in you? By that, I'm talking about sexual attention.

Alphas f**k, betas flirt.
 

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
She's chasing your validation. She's hoping to get an office orbiter.

Don't give it to her. Make like you were busy with other things. Don't put her on a pedestal.

Otherwise, just ask her out and see what happens.

Hell, how much do you want this girl, and how interested is she in you? By that, I'm talking about sexual attention.

Alphas f**k, betas flirt.
Yea I haven’t responded and I know not to tell girls I miss them. I’ve become decent at not becoming an orbiter.

I don’t want her that bad but I’d gladly fvck her given the chance. We talk about what we did on weekends, we banter, very lightly kino each other (work setting), and on one occasion she made a joke about leaving the office at the same time and holding hands lol. To which I replied with a ****y/funny attitude “I don’t think were at that stage in our relationship yet” and it was received well.

She also technically gotten one of her friends approval of my looks when we were out for lunch with other coworkers. She snapped me and my buddy taking shots and her friend said I was “cute” lol.

She seems at least somewhat sexually interested.

So yea I guess just don’t respond, wait till she’s back in town and ask her out?
 
Top