Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Company Ink

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the status quo is to not pursue girls from work but let’s say f*ck it.

Long story short, new girl got hired about a month ago, she is the only attractive girl in the office (other 2 are old and the rest are guys).

We banter all the time and I’ve even seen her out in the city although it was 4am and we only talked for about 5 min. The dude she was with seemed p*ssed I was talking to her.

After we said our goodbyes I immediately was talking to another girl outside and she must’ve seen it cuz the next week at work she asked if I went home with her.

She also told me through Snapchat that she told the guy she was with to never speak to her again lol.

Yesterday she flew out to corporate for training and now today I get a message from her through our work emails saying “Do you miss me yet?!?”

I can’t respond back the way I want to through work email because corporate can definitely see our ****. But then again texting or snapping a response back to it seems stupid.

What should I do? Respond thru email? Text? Ignore and wait till she’s back and ask her out for drinks?

Please refrain from the don’t shyt where you eat advice.

Serenity

Reaction score
Yesterday she flew out to corporate for training and now today I get a message from her through our work emails saying “Do you miss me yet?!?”
Ok, this is weird. That seems like she knows you're interested and is toying with you. I'd be skeptical of that.

I would not respond in text and wait until I saw her again face to face. Leave her wondering until then.

Dating through work is fine, but only if you are well prepared. Go through the worst case scenarios and solve them so you're ready if any of them plays out. Also know what you want, if you're not looking for a serious long term commitment and just want to wet your meatstick, then you'll be a lot wiser not to complicate professional relationships.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just invite her for a drink after work and see what happens.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this is weird. That seems like she knows you're interested and is toying with you. I'd be skeptical of that.

I would not respond in text and wait until I saw her again face to face. Leave her wondering until then.

Dating through work is fine, but only if you are well prepared. Go through the worst case scenarios and solve them so you're ready if any of them plays out. Also know what you want, if you're not looking for a serious long term commitment and just want to wet your meatstick, then you'll be a lot wiser not to complicate professional relationships.
Right?? Who says that through a work email?

I’m not looking for long term, at least not with this girl. Maybe I should just leave this one be.

I’ll leave her wondering I guess and see if I still wanna make the move when she’s back

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The other guys gave good advice on your specific question. I have nothing to add there.

Just a minor thought I wanted to throw out there...

I hope you didn’t directly answer her when she asked if you went home with the other girl. It’s best to change the subject or be really vague there. Answering that directly or honestly is a lose-lose situation.

1. “I didn’t go home with her” => You weren’t attractive/smooth enough. Lost points.

2. “ I did go home with her.” => You are the type who kisses and tells, not the discreet F-boy women prefer. Or you lied to brag. Either way, lost points.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. Pursuing chicks ends in failure anyway....you'll either get rejected or end up in a beta/orbiter status...

Any energy you give to women lowers their attraction for you.

Women chase value.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other guys gave good advice on your specific question. I have nothing to add there.

Just a minor thought I wanted to throw out there...

I hope you didn’t directly answer her when she asked if you went home with the other girl. It’s best to change the subject or be really vague there. Answering that directly or honestly is a lose-lose situation.

1. “I didn’t go home with her” => You weren’t attractive/smooth enough. Lost points.

2. “ I did go home with her.” => You are the type who kisses and tells, not the discreet F-boy women prefer. Or you lied to brag. Either way, lost points.
Yea I just responded vaguely to that, luckily I’m more savvy in how to respond in certain scenarios than I used to be

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. Pursuing chicks ends in failure anyway....you'll either get rejected or end up in a beta/orbiter status...

Any energy you give to women lowers their attraction for you.

Women chase value.
I feel like there’s some sort of line that goes with that tho right? Like if you don’t do anything to move things forward she will assume you are not interested, no?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I just responded vaguely to that, luckily I’m more savvy in how to respond in certain scenarios than I used to be
"I never kiss and tell" with a smirk.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like there’s some sort of line that goes with that tho right? Like if you don’t do anything to move things forward she will assume you are not interested, no?
She knows. Ladies are good at reading guys. If she has trouble reading she may even get on your case about it.

Moving things forward is her business. You just need to lead by minding your business.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@wifehunter @marmel75 @Grewd
@Mike32ct
@Glassguy

Ok so I left an hour early yesterday and this chick is still at company training in another state.

She asked me a business question early yesterday and I responded and she sent an email back after I had left saying

“Thanks MrJack!! You didn’t answer my email asking if you missed me”

What do I do lol

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
@wifehunter @marmel75 @Grewd
@Mike32ct
@Glassguy

Ok so I left an hour early yesterday and this chick is still at company training in another state.

She asked me a business question early yesterday and I responded and she sent an email back after I had left saying

“Thanks MrJack!! You didn’t answer my email asking if you missed me”

What do I do lol
She's chasing your validation. She's hoping to get an office orbiter.

Don't give it to her. Make like you were busy with other things. Don't put her on a pedestal.

Otherwise, just ask her out and see what happens.

Hell, how much do you want this girl, and how interested is she in you? By that, I'm talking about sexual attention.

Alphas f**k, betas flirt.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's chasing your validation. She's hoping to get an office orbiter.

Don't give it to her. Make like you were busy with other things. Don't put her on a pedestal.

Otherwise, just ask her out and see what happens.

Hell, how much do you want this girl, and how interested is she in you? By that, I'm talking about sexual attention.

Alphas f**k, betas flirt.
Yea I haven’t responded and I know not to tell girls I miss them. I’ve become decent at not becoming an orbiter.

I don’t want her that bad but I’d gladly fvck her given the chance. We talk about what we did on weekends, we banter, very lightly kino each other (work setting), and on one occasion she made a joke about leaving the office at the same time and holding hands lol. To which I replied with a ****y/funny attitude “I don’t think were at that stage in our relationship yet” and it was received well.

She also technically gotten one of her friends approval of my looks when we were out for lunch with other coworkers. She snapped me and my buddy taking shots and her friend said I was “cute” lol.

She seems at least somewhat sexually interested.

So yea I guess just don’t respond, wait till she’s back in town and ask her out?