Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Single Mommy Conundrum

R

Ranger

Noted. How are you raising your children?
I can’t soeak for Spaz. But I took over when he was getting old enough to do things.
His mother thinks I ruined him and turned him into an a$$hole.
I taught him how to shoot a bow, call in a bull elk, hunt. Fish. We talked about a lot of things.
He’s read Tomassi twice.
His mother laments that she won’t have any grand children from him. He’s too hard she says. Yet he finds humor easily and laughs at girls and stupid movies. He’s 25 now.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I can’t soeak for Spaz. But I took over when he was getting old enough to do things.
I taught him how to shoot a bow, call in a bull elk, hunt. Fish. We talked about a lot of things.
He’s read Tomassi twice.
His mother laments that she won’t have any grand children from him. He’s too hard she says. Yet he finds humor easily and laughs at girls and stupid movies.
You're doing it right then

A

AJ84

He’s read Tomassi twice.
His mother laments that she won’t have any grand children from him. He’s too hard she says. Yet he finds humor easily and laughs at girls and stupid movies. He’s 25 now.
You sound like a good dad. I have a daughter, no sons and I’m trying to teach her to be a resislient person and kind to people, use common sense, have boundaries and values.

Parenting is not easy, expect of course for hypothetical parents lol.

R

Ranger

You sound like a good dad. I have a daughter, no sons and I’m trying to teach her to be a resislient person and kind to people, use common sense, have boundaries and values.

Parenting is not easy, expect of course for hypothetical parents lol.
I didn’t realize it until very recently that I was instinctively getting him to filter out garbage. He has three sisters. Two of which were older than him. This is bad. I can see it now. I stayed on him.
I didn’t find parenting difficult at all. There’s a reason for this.
I didn’t really try to “teach” my girls a damn thing. Not in the abstract. I just loved them and listen to them. I didn’t have a programmed innate inclination to try and force views on them. Any of them.

Whereas their mother instinctively try to influence and train them. They didn’t rebel against me because I didn’t try to mold them into something I wanted the to be and something they didn’t want to be. All I had to do was give them the “look” and it ended. But they knew that “look” was very firm and final. Parenting is easy if you don’t try to force something on a girl and you develope the natural instincts of a boy. He gave her fits and I stepped in a lot. You don’t fill a boys head full of girl garbage. The reason she had fits is because he wasn’t as mailable as a girl. That’s a problem for her. THATS why I stayed so long. He would be a pvssy girl if I hadn’t stepped in and told her to STFU and lay off.

She wanted me to thrash him many times just because he didn’t conform to her ideas and programming. I said no and wouldn’t allow it. Of course I didn’t know that then. Only very recently I’ve realized a great many things. Pvssy men also make pvssy sons. He just recently got out of the Marine Corps. Pvssy men let psycho b!tches raise the boy children and won’t put her in her place. If a man gets a pvssy son and is still in the marriage...he let it happen.

Unfortunately we don’t seperate the boys from mother’s as it should be. Now those boys are stuck with single moms riding the carousel and thinking of only their needs coming first. Seen it. It’s standard. Some of them are so psychotic that they leave their children in hot cars to go in and get a fuk because she can’t stay away from some guy. These aren’t young girls. They’re full grown women. So no. I’m not impressed.

He had his own innate defiance of life. I only nurtured that.

A

AJ84

I didn’t realize it until very recently that I was instinctively getting him to filter out garbage. He has three sisters. Two of which were older than him. This is bad. I can see it now. I stayed on him.
I didn’t find parenting difficult at all. There’s a reason for this.
I didn’t really try to “teach” my girls a damn thing. Not in the abstract. I just loved them and listen to them. I didn’t have a programmed innate inclination to try and force views on them. Any of them.

Whereas their mother instinctively try to influence and train them. They didn’t rebel against me because I didn’t try to mold them into something I wanted the to be and something they didn’t want to be. All I had to do was give them the “look” and it ended. But they knew that “look” was very firm and final. Parenting is easy if you don’t try to force something on a girl and you develope the natural instincts of a boy. He gave her fits and I stepped in a lot. You don’t fill a boys head full of girl garbage. The reason she had fits is because he wasn’t as mailable as a girl. That’s a problem for her. THATS why I stayed so long. He would be a pvssy girl if I hadn’t stepped in and told her to STFU and lay off.

She wanted me to thrash him many times just because he didn’t conform to her ideas and programming. I said no and wouldn’t allow it. Of course I didn’t know that then. Only very recently I’ve realized a great many things. Pvssy men also make pvssy sons. He just recently got out of the Marine Corps. Pvssy men let psycho b!tches raise the boy children and won’t put her in her place. If a man gets a pvssy son and is still in the marriage...he let it happen.

Unfortunately we don’t seperate the boys from mother’s as it should be. Now those boys are stuck with single moms riding the carousel and thinking of only their needs coming first. Seen it. It’s standard. Some of them are so psychotic that they leave their children in hot cars to go in and get a fuk because she can’t stay away from some guy. These aren’t young girls. They’re full grown women. So no. I’m not impressed.

He had his own innate defiance of life. I only nurtured that.
I think it’s about building a foundation from which they can launch and be well rounded people based on their own individuality. Molding yeah never a good idea. That just tends to fill them with our own crap it seems.

R

Ranger

Women only enjoy the power they think they have out of our good graces and feminine programming.
Free a bunch of men? Oh the sweetness of that. No violence. No discontent. No hate or dislike of women. In fact embrace women more.
We just ignor everything that doesn’t apply to us and all that psycho girl horse$hit and vote out retard politicians that support women at the expense of men. Too simple.
In fact we won’t jump up and down and cry. We will smile and go spin another plate. That’s called treating her good. She really likes that.

A

AJ84

Women only enjoy the power they think they have out of our good graces and feminine programming.
Free a bunch of men? Oh the sweetness of that. No violence. No discontent. No hate or dislike of women. In fact embrace women more.
We just ignor everything that doesn’t apply to us and all that psycho girl horse$hit and vote out retard politicians that support women at the expense of men. Too simple.
In fact we won’t jump up and down and cry. We will smile and go spin another plate. That’s called treating her good. She really likes that.
I think anytime someone is treating you in a way you don’t want to be treated you should for sure, just smile and move on. Men or women. Life is too short to put up with crap from anyone.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Haha this is good.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Soflobro, don't send me more Private Messages into my account, talking abt how Alpha u r is disgusting man.
Lol ok f@ggo. Keep making alt accounts and lying about how rich you are.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Knock it off man. Let it go.
Nah. Dudes a rich beta male. If you have a lot of money it takes almost no effort. The women he dates only like his money and ge knows it. I bet he has no game or looks. Hes definitely not alpha based on how much he posts. I bet his ex wife cheated on him and took him to tge cleaners because hr is BETA to the core. A phony that regurgitates the ideas shared on here and has money. Take away that money and i bet he'd never date again.

The men in here that try so hard to act like they're alpha are not alpha at all. It's pathetic.

I still got some pvssy when i was last homeless. This rich guy probably cant even maintain a woman.

R

Ranger

Nah. Dudes a rich beta male. If you have a lot of money it takes almost no effort. The women he dates only like his money and ge knows it. I bet he has no game or looks. Hes definitely not alpha based on how much he posts. I bet his ex wife cheated on him and took him to tge cleaners because hr is BETA to the core. A phony that regurgitates the ideas shared on here and has money. Take away that money and i bet he'd never date again.

The men in here that try so hard to act like they're alpha are not alpha at all. It's pathetic.

I still got some pvssy when i was last homeless. This rich guy probably cant even maintain a woman.
Is see. Well let me write up my next post right after this one. That man is my friend. What you think or feel about is irrelevant. Everything he has posted, for the most part, was designed to help you.
Here’s a piece of gold for you....

Alpha is contextual and to be honest with you it’s a crappy word that encompasses a whole lot of things thrown together. Alpha isn’t even about women.

I know men that are pretty damn deadly. You mean nothing to them. In that world, where I can from, you are what’s called a “ NON-E”. It stands for non-existant. In other words, you don’t register on their radar. That’s Alpha, if you are in that world. The world champion ping-pong player is totally alpha among ping-pong players and the guys who hand out gold medals.
These guys I served with are absolutely terrible with women. They think American women are different from the other women they hammered down when they were across the world. They aren’t, but they don’t know that. They think they aren’t good enough. They’ve done things that they think no longer make them worthy. Are they still alpha? Yep. In their world.

Guess what? We aren’t In your world and you’re not alpha. Alpha is a mind set that does not have to have conflict to assert itself. It just is. The more you assert yourself to anyone here, the less alpha you are. And we know it. Your mindset has a phenomena that we can see. You are a prime target for a seriously fukked up woman that guys here call a chameleon. If one ever sets her sights on you, you are going to show up here totally trashed. I mean bag of bones trashed.

You have what I call a “Hidden Standard”. You are running around with this hidden standard about what a woman should be. It’s not only wrong but is completely inaccurate. A chameleon is going to read it on you and mock up exactly what you want to see. Then when you are stupidly in love and enamored with her she is going to start in on you. You will have no defense. One of two things are going to happen.

A. You are going to finally loose it and get a severe domestic violence charge put on you. Or
B. You will loose all. Including your dignity. Maybe even kill yourself. Better men than you have been through it and don’t you forget it.

Your hidden standard is feminine programming given to you as a pretty present from your mommy. It’s so pervasive in you that every time it comes up you attack or just gloss over it.
Mommy’s boys or men who have this in them who don’t know they have this hidden standard fall every time. You are so clueless to your own blind spot that you are ridiculously easy prey. She might even bypass you because there won’t be any sport in it. Like stealing candy from a baby.

Now there’s that piece of gold I promised you. You can’t say that I don’t keep my word.
If you attack me for this...it will only be proof.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

It's hard for you being a jobless man and a mommies boy.

I get it.