Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Single Mommy Conundrum

R

Ranger

Core values + principles + how u do things = frame.

Core values can't be change.

Principles can. It must remain fluid to reflect ur desired frame.

Those same principles will affect how you do things because it comes from within you.

Be careful. Do not copy paste "how you do things" taking pua tactics or even learning game skills. It will fail in the end. Because it's not from within and people can smell it sooner or later.

Change the principles 1st. It will override the core values.
The reason PUA skills get you laid but will eventually lead you to failure because you’re still the same pvssy inside. Nice.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I get it. I have four children. I’m just thinking that if I had the right frame back then and if she wanted into my frame, that most of the problems wouldn’t even of come up. Most of those problems wouldn’t even enter that reality.
You might be right but honestly, I think once you've sealed the deal, she knows she's got you. It's like being on your best behavior for the job interview and then being who you really are once you're in the door. In that situation they can just fire you. It's not that simple once you've kind of interwoven yourself with her. Whether she lives with you, you're married, have kids or intermingled your finances, you can't just fire her and she knows that. You'd hope that most women wouldn't act like that but unfortunately, they do. I know some don't but honestly, I don't think frame has much to do with it. She either has that type of mindset coming into the relationship or she doesn't. Most have that mindset, the very rare ones don't.

R

Ranger

Change the principles 1st. It will override the core values.
A man’s out. I do know from experience that getting even myself to see it. The layers of crap had to come off.
It’s like a document I was reading about Christopher Columbus. The real man behind the expedition was his first mate. A bold, decisive man.
When they landed on one of the islands the villagers, using sign language, kept asking where they had come from. They could not see how Christopher had rowed out of nowhere in the small dingy boats and landed on the beach.

The Spaniards kept pointing to the three sailing ships out in the bay anchored. The villagers didn’t get it. Finally the first mate figured it out.

The villagers didn’t have the capacity to see the ships. The Nina, Pinta and the Santa Maria.
So the first mate grabbed the shaman by the arm and led him down to the water’s edge and made him look down his arm as he pointed to the Nina.

The shaman strained and puzzled over it, trying to see something that wasn’t there. Finally the shaman saw the sailing ship. Then he saw the other two. He was flabbergasted and mystified because he couldn’t understand that they were actually sailing ships. All he knew were dugout boats they fished out of.

The shaman then started pointing at the ships and chattering away in their island language. Soon everyone saw them. Despite the fact that they were fairly close and stood out like sore thumbs.

Something outside of one’s reality is much harder to see. Those villagers were blinded by their reality. They couldn’t see the ships.

R

Ranger

You might be right but honestly, I think once you've sealed the deal, she knows she's got you. It's like being on your best behavior for the job interview and then being who you really are once you're in the door. In that situation they can just fire you. It's not that simple once you've kind of interwoven yourself with her. Whether she lives with you, you're married, have kids or intermingled your finances, you can't just fire her and she knows that. You'd hope that most women wouldn't act like that but unfortunately, they do. I know some don't but honestly, I don't think frame has much to do with it. She either has that type of mindset coming into the relationship or she doesn't. Most have that mindset, the very rare ones don't.
Well even Tomassi said, if you go into the relationship in her frame, it’s really hard to get yours back to a point that she can see you. Maybe even impossible like you said.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
U r right and yet u r wrong.

Frame has everything to do with anything.

The man with the strongest frame will svck everything around him even after he's long gone and buried...or resurrected.

Buddha did it.

Jesus did it.

Mohammed did it.

Don't tell me you as a man can't create a strong frame for yourself, just for this lifetime to svck 1 women into it ?

Let me tell you a secret and it's not even a secret. All women are waiting to be svcked into a stronger frame. It's built into them.

Stop making excuses and stop being a victim.

R

Ranger

A vacuum. I see the truth of this. What you can see becomes real. Fuuuuuuk
I’m certain of it now.

R

Ranger

Let me tell you a secret and it's not even a secret. All women are waiting to be svcked into a stronger frame. It's built into them.
It makes sense now though. She is searching for optimum survival within a protectorate that is stable. She can’t help herself. It’s her drive to survive.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
But she is also smart. She has an overwhelming need of a son as her backup just in case the husband fvcks up.

And for when her husband grows old. The son is ever ready....and more then willing.

Edit : It's nothing sinister. It's just the way it's always been with women.

R

Ranger

But she is also smart. She has an overwhelming need of a son as her backup just in case the husband fvcks up.

And for when her husband grows old. The son is ever ready....and more then willing.
ok that’s rather sinister given the modern age of civilization. Lol. Trash your son so he will feed you look after you and help you take a dump. I mean I get it. Within a nomadic tribe on the ice pack or on the harsh plains, it would be appropriately applicable as the survival of that tribe would require all its members.
It could have been done after he was initiated into manhood. But a single mother? Yeah. That’s sinister.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
From a man's point of view. From your morality as a man.

But from her point of view ?

How you think civilizations were born ?

Did you think the caveman wanted to be in a cave ?

He was happy sleeping outside, or on the trees. So much freedom.

Then she decided that's not enough, she needed rooms, so there were houses.

Then there were villages.

Then there were cities.

R

Ranger

I can see now how Hypergamy would be a non-issue and perhaps not even real. We just needed something to call that phenomena of why a woman exchanges out her “husband” for a new one.

Or cheats because she wants what she thinks are genes that offer a higher survival potential to any child she has. AND why she cheats at the height of her ovulation cycle to better facilitate pregnancy.

This may also explain a lot of the “ooops” pregnancies. She purposely, not even knowing why, how that guy makes her so hot at the height of her ovulation that she doesn’t even care about birth control. Shes fully under her biological chemical control.
Another good reason to ensure that the woman is not in charge of the birth control.

I’m thinking that this may even be the reason women slant the responsibility of the birth directly onto the man. Inside, subconsciously, these feminist know that they can’t even control themselves and also why they made infidelity a non-issue in divorce.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ranger

Then there were cities.
Oh absolutely. I agree.
My real first devastating realization when I dropped the red pill was realizing that a HUGE number of my decisions were because I was supporting the woman and in many cases trying to buy her happiness. All that “unhappiness” is a ploy to get me to slave more and more. &$@?$&(

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Inside, subconsciously, these feminist know that they can’t even control themselves and also why they made infidelity a non-issue in divorce.
Does it now makes sense why they will automatically seek out the stronger frame ?

A

AJ84

Then there were cities.
You’re welcome ;)

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I

If you were raised by your mom mostly then you were under a feminine frame,and it affected you in ways you didn't realize.I have been with several single moms.(as plates and LTR's) a couple have had male children who were in a complete female mindset so much so it made me sick to my stomach,they would look at me with awe and try to mimick my male traits.One would play with dolls,never come out of his room he would stay in there playing video games and would run around the house screaming in a high pitched voice like a girl.One son of a single mom I dated would use female voice fluctuation when he talked (it sent shivers down my spine)
That's sad. Probably explains why Ranger thinks the way he does. Thank God my dad was always around when i was growing up. My brother too. I wonder how many men on here grew up with only women around. Sad.

R

Ranger

That's sad. Probably explains why Ranger thinks the way he does. Thank God my dad was always around when i was growing up. My brother too. I wonder how many men on here grew up with only women around. Sad.
LMAO. Right in front of you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You’re welcome ;)
Hahaha. Yes women were the motivators of civilisation but it was mens creation.

A word of advise, tread carefully with the "golden standard".

We wouldn't want ur son ending up like Soflobro#3 would we ?

A

AJ84

Hahaha. Yes women were the motivators of civilisation but it was mens creation.

A word of advise, tread carefully with the "golden standard".

We wouldn't want ur son ending up like Soflobro#3 would we ?
Noted. How are you raising your children?