"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I approached 8 girls in 2 days. Ask me anything!

LogMeIn

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2015
Messages
53
Reaction score
11
Age
37
I'm like a natural, I don't use lines. I just survey the area and make the approach so ask me!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LogMeIn

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2015
Messages
53
Reaction score
11
Age
37
I pick a day. Then I go to places like Walmart or Shopping mall. And I try to make several approaches a day. I don't have a quota but generally until I am comfortable. But I don't hit on random girls, I find a girl that I like and I approach her...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
Are these warm or cold approaches?
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,726
Age
29
I pick a day. Then I go to places like Walmart or Shopping mall. And I try to make several approaches a day. I don't have a quota but generally until I am comfortable. But I don't hit on random girls, I find a girl that I like and I approach her...
Interesting. How many numbers/dates? I never knew if it was socially acceptable to approach girls in places like libraries, cafeterias, or stores.
 

LogMeIn

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2015
Messages
53
Reaction score
11
Age
37
I used to think that girls give out phone numbers. But apparently they don't when I did it. Otherwise, my social proof shot through the roof
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Were they cows?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,726
Age
29
I used to think that girls give out phone numbers. But apparently they don't when I did it. Otherwise, my social proof shot through the roof
So Daygame is cool, but they didn’t give out their numbers? Did you get a Snapchat or something?
 
Top