"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

1 million cash or a girlfriend who looks like this and is very loyal

???

  • girl

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • money

    Votes: 32 91.4%

  • Total voters
    35

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
its hard to compare but theresway moer men in good shape than women...
she looks like a comic book character for fuks sake...obscenely small waist, super thick muscular legs, perfect ass

people who look like comic characters are incredibly rare
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
You are asking the wrong questions.

You like women who like fitness, and you've described other attributes that you like. What are you doing to find such women in your life?

just continue to work obsessively hard on being super fit/jacked and be the best package I can be


don't sit there and recommend hitting on women who look like that in real life. Any girl with a 10/10 body like that has a boyfriend. The 1 in a million who is actually single is looking for a professional athlete/movie star
 
A

AJ84

Guest
just continue to work obsessively hard on being super fit/jacked and be the best package I can be


don't sit there and recommend hitting on women who look like that in real life. Any girl with a 10/10 body like that has a boyfriend. The 1 in a million who is actually single is looking for a professional athlete/movie star
When you say you will never get a girl who looks like that you’re right, but not for the reasons you’re thinking. The woman actually does NOT look like that in real life. She’s pretty and fit but she used filters in those photos. I mean an ass that big and no cellulite? And I think she stretched her torso a bit too much in the beach pic.
I’m beginning to understand where your high looks standards are coming from though: photo shopped images of fit women.
 

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
The money.

That's just a female who excessively works out. I'm not really a fan of muscley females, not entirely sure why you are.

A nice body is great and all but a slim body is all I really require. I'm having sex with her vagina not her chest, ass cheeks, or stomach.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
When you say you will never get a girl who looks like that you’re right, but not for the reasons you’re thinking. The woman actually does NOT look like that in real life. She’s pretty and fit but she used filters in those photos. I mean an ass that big and no cellulite? And I think she stretched her torso a bit too much in the beach pic.
I’m beginning to understand where your high looks standards are coming from though: photo shopped images of fit women.
here's a video of her with no picture effects - still insanely hot. She's a great athlete too


 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
The money.

That's just a female who excessively works out. I'm not really a fan of muscley females, not entirely sure why you are.

A nice body is great and all but a slim body is all I really require. I'm having sex with her vagina not her chest, ass cheeks, or stomach.
would lick every inch of her body, srs
 
A

AJ84

Guest
here's a video of her with no picture effects - still insanely hot. She's a great athlete too


Not saying she’s not attractive. She is. Better to look like that than be obese.

You can see she’s actually more muscular in the video than the photoshopped pics.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Not saying she’s not attractive. She is. Better to look like that than be obese.

You can see she’s actually more muscular in the video than the photoshopped pics.

I see no downgrade between the pics to the video
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,760
Reaction score
9,965
Dave likes muscles and doesn't care about boobs. Hmm.

I'll take the money. I think the girl looks freakish, like it doesn't belong in nature. It seems like putting the girl on a pedestal to be setting her worth at a million dollars. Besides, even if she was completely loyal, she could still have other red flag issues. Like what if she is a FRIGGING B!TCH, for example?
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Dave likes muscles and doesn't care about boobs. Hmm.

I'll take the money. I think the girl looks freakish, like it doesn't belong in nature. It seems like putting the girl on a pedestal to be setting her worth at a million dollars. Besides, even if she was completely loyal, she could still have other red flag issues. Like what if she is a FRIGGING B!TCH, for example?
I like ass, hips, thighs and calves - don't care that much about boobs


the point of the thread is that the girl would be nearly perfect - she is not a *****, she would be chill as fuk
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,760
Reaction score
9,965
I like ass, hips, thighs and calves - don't care that much about boobs
Some guys don't. Deesade didn't care about boobs IIRC.
I actually find it embarrassing how much I like boobs. It defies all logic. :)
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Some guys don't. Deesade didn't care about boobs IIRC.
I actually find it embarrassing how much I like boobs. It defies all logic. :)
to me this is a horrible body





this is the girl in the OP before surgery - still a 10/10 body





those thighs and hips are absolutely glorious and you can tell she's an athletic beast, probably fawks like a lion too.
 

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
960
SHOW ME THE MONEY !!!!

I'll take the money... in a heart beat...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
SHOW ME THE MONEY !!!!

I'll take the money... in a heart beat...
if you have a good job, save and invest intelligently for 15 years, you can get a million bucks

none of us here will ever have a girl that hot and definitely not one that hot who would be loyal to us. I gotta say, I have no idea why she got implants, her natural boobs were perfect






@zekko, I blame people like you who think it's necessary for a woman to have big boobs to be hot that influence these ladies to get fake tits. Natural B cups on a female with an athletic body is perfect
 
Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,760
Reaction score
9,965
@zekko, I blame people like you who think it's necessary for a woman to have big boobs to be hot that influence these ladies to get fake tits. Natural B cups on a female with an athletic body is perfect
You're making a natural mistake. I said I like boobs, I didn't say they had to be big boobs.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
You're making a natural mistake. I said I like boobs, I didn't say they had to be big boobs.
lol

her natural ones pre surgery were perfect. I don't understand why so many women feel the need to destroy their bodies with silicone
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,760
Reaction score
9,965
her natural ones pre surgery were perfect. I don't understand why so many women feel the need to destroy their bodies with silicone
I hate fake boobs.
But I have seen a few boob jobs I like. Penny's from Big Bang Theory appear to have been tastefully done.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Speak for yourself bigdave, I have no problem getting hot girls, been doing it since middle school. So if you feel like your not capable of pulling hot women then that's your own lack of confidence, also, any guy in there right mind would take the mill, unless there already rich.

Any guy(not you as you claim) can always have the opportunity to get a hot girl, unfortunately most people will never come across a million dollars, and you mentioned saving for 15 years? Tomorrow is not promised to no one so that's not something to really bank on.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top