Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The solipsism insanity

R

Ranger

Not going to happen dude. A hoe is a hoe. A pimp can get her to work for him, but he’s not going to change her nature…
I’m not so sure billtx. I’m thinking on this as well. Which nature? The same genetic encoding that can switch like a chameleon with Stockholm syndrome? The same encoding that prompts her to turn off and on like a switch?

Billtx49

Reaction score
I’m not so sure billtx. I’m thinking on this as well. Which nature? The same genetic encoding that can switch like a chameleon with Stockholm syndrome? The same encoding that prompts her to turn off and on like a switch?
A woman in that profession is definetly damaged in some capacity. From my point of view it almost would take some gained faith and a priest to change her behavior.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not going to happen dude. A hoe is a hoe. A pimp can get her to work for him, but he’s not going to change her nature…
True a hoe is a hoe. And all women has that potential, do you disagree?

I've had hoes, plenty actually, they've plenty of fun - good fvck and had them faithful not because of love or the perception of wanting their love. It was motivated by perhaps instinct and rationalised as not wanting STD's but they lived within my frame, within the boundaries I've set. And the moment I set them free, once they understood that no matter what they did I didn't desire them, they went back to their hoe ways with a vengeance.

Regardless, let's then not only look at the rationale but also factually as in real life.

Do you know that as a matter of fact that there's plenty of nun's who entered the nunnery that was previously a hoe?

A women WILL submit to the frame of a stronger masculine man. A man who offers her protection, redemption and ultimately happiness in her femininity.

Jesus/Buddha/etc without being present offers that.

A solitary useless man by many modern standards could marry 4 useful highly educated women and even have them proclaiming their happiness. This is happening even right now irl.

A true practising mormon man has and plenty of women happily in their frame irl.

And plenty of tribal areas practising said practices.

They can do so ONLY when women submit to their larger then life frame.

The men drives the narrative in the same way God's drives theirs.

In that narrative it's their law that applies.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

https://www.wf-lawyers.com/divorce-statistics-and-facts/

http://www.apa.org/topics/divorce/

Above are a couple of statistical resources.

The overall divorce rate hovers around 50% because it counts all marriages to get the crude rate. First marriages, which are most heavily weighted by volume, all the way through 10th marriages & on (which are less weighted by volume).

One of the interesting things to note is that over a 40 year period 60% of 1st marriages terminate. Note the term is not divorce. Termination of a marriage also occurs upon death of a spouse. So death skews that number upward.

That means 40% of 1st marriages are still intact (no divorce & no death of a spouse) after 4 decades.

As to solipsism, which is defined as the thought or theory that the self is the only thing that can exist...aka extreme egocentricity.

Two simple points. First that all people act in their own best (self) interest. Dating is no exception. Both men and women look for the best deal they can get in the selection process. If after the selection process it comes to light that one partner behaves in a way that evidences poor character (such as cheating)...then the other partner must consider the possibility that character was not of utmost importance during the partner selection process.

Character is of extreme importance in partner selection.

Second I would say that motherhood and solipsism are mutually exclusive. Frankly so is solipsism and being a good wife...and yet good wives exist. So I reject this idea that AWALT regarding solipsism. That is observably untrue.

Now. Are some men choosing the wrong sort of women? And as a result adopting a narrow view based on their own experiences then extrapolating that irrationally? Perhaps.

I make that observation for the benefit of those reading this thread more than those espousing the views put forth in this thread.

I personally think TO is right on, but that a woman's character is even more important than her social group, although it can be said that social groups often have similar characteristics and character.
I think I'll start reading your post, I've not read 99% of them due 2 ur constant portrayal of ur masculine father (which is obviously highly doubtful), ur self projecting of being a high value female (which is not only doubtful but hilarious) and ur ever present narrative of what's high value - of course all the rest of women r sluts. But then that's what all women says, every single one of them. So its nothing special.

Now that I've read this particular post it's just a rehash of the same old same old tactics u hv used - what value is that to men?

And don't bother even crying blood - if you dare to dish something out, then you must also dare to be on the receiving end.

Thread carefully now old woman, not only I hv the knowledge but I also hv the skills to burst the fantasy bubble u've created in ur life and once it starts to crack, you'll either go into depression or be liberated.

Choose wisely BeExcellent.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'll start reading your post, I've not read 99% of them due 2 ur constant portrayal of ur masculine father (which is obviously highly doubtful), ur self projecting of being a high value female (which is not only doubtful but hilarious) and ur ever present narrative of what's high value - of course all the rest of women r sluts. But then that's what all women says, every single one of them. So its nothing special.

Now that I've read this particular post it's just a rehash of the same old same old tactics u hv used - what value is that to men?

And don't bother even crying blood - if you dare to dish something out, then you must also dare to be on the receiving end.

Thread carefully now old woman, not only I hv the knowledge but I also hv the skills to burst the fantasy bubble u've created in ur life and once it starts to crack, you'll either go into depression or be liberated.

Choose wisely BeExcellent.
Yawn

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
U forgot to add "advice from an old lady"....

Bet it works wonders to disarm budding white knights and makes them lap up all ur feminine narratives.

Of course you'd know it doesn't work on me so that's fair.

I'm curious, is that how you hooked ur current man, whom u claimed on numerous postings is very high value?

Is that what a high value white knight is ?

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
How solipsistic is a woman? She is so self interested due to her biology that she will let her marriage or relationship fail without ever lifting a finger. In many cases actually help it fail.
Unless she is overwhelmingly attracted to like after you first meet, she is of no help in relationship matters. It’s all you.
Yet will nag and complain when she’s bored or wants to see what she can get away.
How fukked up is that?
They want to feel romance but have no clue how to create it because her solipsistic nature is input (make me feel) and not output. Input is always to her and for her benefit. A woman who says she’s a “hopeless romantic” is saying I better feel romance because of you or else.

LMAO. How bizarre is that? That’s like an episode of the three stooges.
I don't think you're using the term solipsism correctly. It refers to a philosophical position positing that the only certain or knowable reality consists of the thoughts of one's own mind. After all, everything we know about ourselves and external reality is sense perception processed within the brain: smells, sights, sounds, taste and touch. It is a radically idealistic and ultimately relativist and subjectivist perspective which I think few would agree with today, whether they be scientists, philosophers or just the average layperson. I think most would acknowledge that there is in fact an external, knowable, objective reality. After all, common sense dictates that we all see and experience more or less the same things around us: the sun, moon, grass, intelligible conversations, delicious or rotten foods, etc.

I think less radical or extreme solipsists would or could acknowledge that there is external reality, but that it is only knowable through the subjective experiences of one's own mind, which I think is totally reasonable. Once you tack on the fact that these 'subjective experiences' are largely identical from one person to the next and it's not difficult to realize that subjectivism and objectivism aren't all that different.

I think you're saying something very different, more along the lines of "b#tches be selfish and sh#t" lol. Which is a completely different line of reasoning altogether. Now you delve into the realm more of personality psychology than radical idealist epistemology. This is a hypothetical which can be proven or disproven with evidence. Having said that, in broad outline, your claim is accurate.

Women in general, aren't inclined to work very hard, true, in part because they're not very strong. Second because they are outrageously spoiled in the west. I also agree women tend to nag, complain and are impulsive and easily bored. Yes, she does rely on the man to create positive experiences for her and tends to blame her man when she doesn't.

They're spoiled, lazy, impulsive, not very smart, selfish and dependent. True that. All of it. Of course it's not true for every single woman to exactly the same degree. But in comparison to men, yes, these distinctions tend to hold, on average.

So what to do about it? Without some technology to artificially produce eggs, say with stem cell tech and sexbots to satisfy us sexually, we are stuck with real, live women and all of their faults.

So how can we rein in the excesses of the average woman? That comes through stricter social controls. Traditionally social customs and culture were designed to keep women in check. Chastity belts, clothing that covered women from head to toe, iron masks to punish women who talked too much, physical discipline (what we now refer to as assault), verbal discipline (what we now call hate speech and verbal abuse) and so on.

The question is, in this new day and age what can be done to control women? Not very much. Well, actually, nothing. Or so it seems. You can do your best to find a traditional woman and this is what some western men do, traveling abroad to eastern europe, or to the philippines or searching for chinese chicks online, or whatever. Or, western men look for Asian girls in the US hoping/praying that they'll be more submissive or whatever.

Only to find their sons turn into elliot rogers.

Hey man, I don't know what the solution is. If anyone figures it out, post here! Seriously!

Last edited:

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Actually the divorce rate in North America are much worse. The 50% divorce rate per year I just for that year based on how many existing marriages there are.
The real statistic if you extrapolate it out is quite alarming. You have a 6.5% chance of making it to ten years.
Look it up. I looked up my county and two others including Denver county. Right at 90%!of the divorces were intimidated by the women. The calculator on this phone works pretty good.
Are you saying all those men were abusers? Raped their wives? Were all Alchoholics? Try to be real and logical with us. Your predetermined mind set only belongs to you. We don’t care.
I don’t blame anyone for my condition because it is now optimized. I’m not walking around ignorant about how the world works.

I’ve been to 19 foreign countries. You have no idea how easy it is to get women. Married or not. All those demographics can’t be wrong.
Philipino women are the most adulterous I have run into. I could have had hundreds of them but I wanted to do cool things and not just women.
Ranger it looks like you post exclusively from your phone and auto correct is absolutely making a mess out of your posts lol. Aside from that, the problem with this post in particular is lack of citations. Actually, I can't really make much sense of your posts since they're so poorly written. You'd do everyone including yourself a favor if you re-wrote/edited your posts from a computer where you can use an actual keyboard and maybe access a couple of articles to back up your claims.

I seriously doubt that 93.5% of marriages end after 10 years. That's just totally false.

I think you've got some real world knowledge to offer and an interesting perspective. But you just don't have the facts to back up your claims. And you certainly have zero citations.

I posted earlier offering a few words of clarification and voiced some support for your rants more in a joking kind of way, since quite frankly, your facts are way off. I mean way, way off.

I think you've picked up on the zeitgeist of this site however, in your willingness to be critical of how strange the dating culture has become in the west, and so I support you in that sense. But not in the sense that I believe you have your facts straight. Because you don't. I hope this doesn't come across as a personal attack, that's not my intention. I just wish you took the time to sit down and post something of a bit higher quality.

edit: ranger, I think I've replied to some of your posts before and you made a lot more sense then lol. But when you post from your phone, all of the spelling errors and auto correct and sloppiness of your writing just make your posts incoherent.

Last edited:
R

Ranger

True a hoe is a hoe. And all women has that potential, do you disagree?

I've had hoes, plenty actually, they've plenty of fun - good fvck and had them faithful not because of love or the perception of wanting their love. It was motivated by perhaps instinct and rationalised as not wanting STD's but they lived within my frame, within the boundaries I've set. And the moment I set them free, once they understood that no matter what they did I didn't desire them, they went back to their hoe ways with a vengeance.

Regardless, let's then not only look at the rationale but also factually as in real life.

Do you know that as a matter of fact that there's plenty of nun's who entered the nunnery that was previously a hoe?

A women WILL submit to the frame of a stronger masculine man. A man who offers her protection, redemption and ultimately happiness in her femininity.

Jesus/Buddha/etc without being present offers that.

A solitary useless man by many modern standards could marry 4 useful highly educated women and even have them proclaiming their happiness. This is happening even right now irl.

A true practising mormon man has and plenty of women happily in their frame irl.

And plenty of tribal areas practising said practices.

They can do so ONLY when women submit to their larger then life frame.

The men drives the narrative in the same way God's drives theirs.

In that narrative it's their law that applies.
That’s exactly what I’m finding out. They seek that frame that fills their needs and needed guidance.

Yes it’s true that there are some nuns that are former hoes. I read it years ago.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U forgot to add "advice from an old lady"....

Bet it works wonders to disarm budding white knights and makes them lap up all ur feminine narratives.

Of course you'd know it doesn't work on me so that's fair.

I'm curious, is that how you hooked ur current man, whom u claimed on numerous postings is very high value?

Is that what a high value white knight is ?
Water seeks its own level Spaz. I only date high value men because I date at my level or above (as most women do.)

The guy I'm dating sought me out. Will it go longer term? We'll see.

It's funny here. I get carped at sometimes and at times have people assert ridiculous things (as you did about my dad and myself.) No worries. I think it's humorous actually because your assertions have no effect on my actual reality which is as I have stated. So in that way the slings and arrows are entertaining...since my life continues as it is.

The word solipsism is incorrectly used in this thread; the correct definition of the term is readily found; the "facts" asserted are erroneous and the OP is bitter and angry.

I'm not the only responder to the thread who has noticed this.

Men show up at a forum like this bitter & angry. They are ticked that they got the short end of the stick along the way. They feel like a weak little woman got one over on them and they are mad. Completely understandable. The problem is that when bitter angry people start giving advice they do so from a biased place and they fail to see their own bias. They have a hard time seeing how they contributed to their plight...and all of us make choices that result in our own outcomes. Tenacity was a great example of this. Tenacity had a lot of positive stuff to share about raising ones self up and improving his style, physical appearance and financial status. He had come a long way from very rough beginnings. But his anger and his rhetoric got the best of him in time. He subscribed to similar beliefs as the OP...beliefs that reflect his own choices more than objective reality.

Any time I see people asserting things like 90+% of marriages divorce (factually wildly inaccurate - refer to the citation I noted) or that all women are w h o r e s or that all women are lazy etc., I know I am reading that poster's bias filtered by his own emotional experience and choices.

I point it out because wallowing in it does not encourage self improvement or provide useful feedback for readers whose lives are more balanced and who are making strides to grow and evolve as men.

Does a man's frame & leadership matter? You bet. Do women appreciate that leadership? Most certainly. Choose better women is what I'm saying. To do that you have to be a man of a certain caliber & character if you want women of high caliber & character. Develop into such a man. Your pool of women will improve as a man improves himself.

To grow in that way requires effort & insight & self examination. That's tough stuff. In some ways it's easier to complain, bang who you can, say all women are this or that & call it good. But that's ego protection at its finest.

Water seeks its own level. If everything around you is crap...you are the common denominator. Time to face the mirror and whatever truths are there.

Last edited:
R

Ranger

The word solipsism is incorrectly used in this post, the "facts" asserted are erroneous and the OP is bitter and angry.

I'm not the only responder to the thread who has noticed this.
This is absolutely not true. Lol. Quite the opposit. I’m freer than I’ve ever been in my life. I’m way over that. I’ve never had this much fun with women. When I was overseas, well that doesn’t count to me. Too easy. Just being white and an American did all the work.
But I understand why you said it. It’s default feminine narrative. I see you BeExcellent. I see you clearly. That is solipsism That definition has about 20 definitions that I have found as well as nuances that people don’t think about.
“The ability to see other viewpoints from the other viewers eyes” is obstructed by ones own solipsistic viewpoint. It’s not your fault. Seeing bitterness where there is none is solipsistic. You can’t see.

R

Ranger

Ranger it looks like you post exclusively from your phone and auto correct is absolutely making a mess out of your posts lol. Aside from that, the problem with this post in particular is lack of citations. Actually, I can't really make much sense of your posts since they're so poorly written. You'd do everyone including yourself a favor if you re-wrote/edited your posts from a computer where you can use an actual keyboard and maybe access a couple of articles to back up your claims.

I seriously doubt that 93.5% of marriages end after 10 years. That's just totally false.

I think you've got some real world knowledge to offer and an interesting perspective. But you just don't have the facts to back up your claims. And you certainly have zero citations.

I posted earlier offering a few words of clarification and voiced some support for your rants more in a joking kind of way, since quite frankly, your facts are way off. I mean way, way off.

I think you've picked up on the zeitgeist of this site however, in your willingness to be critical of how strange the dating culture has become in the west, and so I support you in that sense. But not in the sense that I believe you have your facts straight. Because you don't. I hope this doesn't come across as a personal attack, that's not my intention. I just wish you took the time to sit down and post something of a bit higher quality.

edit: ranger, I think I've replied to some of your posts before and you made a lot more sense then lol. But when you post from your phone, all of the spelling errors and auto correct and sloppiness of your writing just make your posts incoherent.
I will send an email to Tomassi to let him know his appendix is wrong with regards to his references.
I’m not ranting. Lol I’m throwing things out there to see what experiences come up.
I’m not bitter in the least. Just because something is observed by me while I learn doesn’t mean I resent it. Try not to pontificate.

R

Ranger

I will try to proofread my posts better. I’m in the middle of nowhere trying to get a refinery to run properly so all I have for personal use is my phone.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously American men are seen as desirable in parts of the world where American freedoms & opportunity do not exist. I'm dating someone who is ex career military who has been to more than 50 countries. He tells me stories about women from other places who would love to hitch their wagon to an American. He's seen it. He's lived it himself.

As you said "just being white and American did all the work". Exactly. Nothing else matters to poor uneducated women with no opportunity, not looks, not intelligence, nothing. Being American confers sufficient status to overcome everything...at least until you bring such a woman to America & then her eyes are more opened to what her man brings to the table relative to other men she observes.

But never forget that women as described above are complete opportunists. Why would they suddenly morph into something else? They won't. That shouldn't shock anyone. It ought to be rather obvious.

The error lies in extrapolating the belief into "all women are opportunists." Not true.

There are women who make a similar extrapolation to "all men are pigs" based on their experiences.

Both stances are gross mis characterizations, but people hold those beliefs nevertheless and make choices based in them.

If you take the time to research and read things I post around here you'll get an idea what I think. I am a supporter of the men's movement. I have my bias as you do...as we all do of course.

You can see me all you like. But until you remove your own filters what you see is a distortion of objective reality.

And that has zero to do with me or this feminine narrative non sense.

R

Ranger

You can see me all you like. But until you remove your own filters what you see is a distortion of objective reality.

And that has zero to do with me or this feminine narrative non sense.
It is feminine nonsense when it is so predictable. “He notices something. States his observation that seems to bear out as a base line. He’s bitter.”

There was no instruction from you on what your definition of solipsism is to clarify your viewpoint.
I refuse to apply binary logic to this stuff. Of course there are women who are out of the norm in both directions. But I dont put a million dollars on a long shot if I go to the races. Thus I don’t look at the extremes. That is a mistake. I look at the curve. Call it calculus if you prefer. You want to put your million dollars on something with better odds.
If we disagree then so be it. I’m good with it.

Yeah my military experiences don’t count as I said.
The opinions of grunts and operators don’t count, right?
If you were in some of those places you would be similar in nature to them. The dynamic principle of existence is to survive or persist. I won’t be convinced that it is otherwise. You will do whatever strategy is needed to survive. The is optimum survival and there is non-optimum survival. Those are the extremes. The vast amounts of people live somewhere in the middle.

My statement at the begging of this thread stands as is. You are not required to agree or disagree but it would be nice to have observable, applicable examples on something I post. Pro or con.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Water seeks its own level Spaz. I only date high value men because I date at my level or above (as most women do.)

The guy I'm dating sought me out. Will it go longer term? We'll see.
Water seeks it's own level - couldn't agree more.

Looks like this will be a good exercise for men here and you'll of course share ur aged wisdom.

I'm in a good mood so i'll give u the benefit of doubt, let's look at a high value man of 40 - 50, let's use 2 examples;

1. Mr. High value, approaches a 50 year old women who's sagging in all the critically important areas of great importance to men, not to mention who is also a single mom, thats more then likely been on the cuck carousel for many years and to boot she's also menopausal - s€x won't be great but WHOM manages to narrate that she is of high value - he promptly falls for it, starts to seduce her and is now proudly calling her his high valued girlfriend.

2. Mr. High value, approaches a s€xy 18-24 year old who's body is smooth, tight and just oozes with youthfulness, in all critical areas that is of great importance to men, is not a single mom, prolly a virgin or with a low s€xual count, obviously not menopausal - s€x will be awesome WHOM not only narrates but displays her obvious high value - he promptly falls for it, seduces her and now calls her his high value girlfriend.

A 12 year old girl could easily point out which of the 2 above men (hypothetically 40-50 yrs old) thats truly of high value.

You must be earning lots of money BeExcellent.. 2 be of high value 2 him.

Or like I said previously, you landed a high value mama boy who yearns to hv another mommy....

R

Ranger

Water seeks it's own level - couldn't agree more.

Looks like this will be a good exercise for men here and you'll of course share ur aged wisdom.

I'm in a good mood so i'll give u the benefit of doubt, let's look at a high value man of 40 - 50, let's use 2 examples;

1. Mr. High value, approaches a 50 year old women who's sagging in all the critically important areas of great importance to men, not to mention who is also a single mom, thats more then likely been on the cuck carousel for many years and to boot she's also menopausal - s€x won't be great but WHOM manages to narrate that she is of high value - he promptly falls for it, starts to seduce her and is now proudly calling her his high valued girlfriend.

2. Mr. High value, approaches a s€xy 18-24 year old who's body is smooth, tight and just oozes with youthfulness, in all critical areas that is of great importance to men, is not a single mom, prolly a virgin or with a low s€xual count, obviously not menopausal - s€x will be awesome WHOM not only narrates but displays her obvious high value - he promptly falls for it, seduces her and now calls her his high value girlfriend.

A 12 year old girl could easily point out which of the 2 above men (hypothetically 40-50 yrs old) thats truly of high value.

You must be earning lots of money BeExcellent.. 2 be of high value 2 him.

Or like I said previously, you landed a high value mama boy who yearns to hv another mommy....
Well put Spaz. You were being nice. Tomassi”s second book gets way into this.
38 and older year old men should be going after early 20’s women. It’s near perfect timing. Both are at their SMV peaks.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well put Spaz. You were being nice. Tomassi”s second book gets way into this.
38 and older year old men should be going after early 20’s women. It’s near perfect timing. Both are at their SMV peaks.
And yet a 50 year old is projecting she's high value in SS not once, not twice, not even thrice but in almost all of her postings, over and over again.

But I'll admit it's a pretty good technique to groom young men.

R

Ranger

And yet a 50 year old is projecting she's high value in SS not once, not twice, not even thrice but in almost all of her postings, over and over again.

But I'll admit it's a pretty good technique to groom young men.
That little piece of data you just posted about projecting high value by a 50 year old was worth the whole thread.
Complete overestimate of social value, initiated by a femcentric society. A complete obfuscation of reality. Utter and complete distortion of reality.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That little piece of data you just posted about projecting high value by a 50 year old was worth the whole thread.
Complete overestimate of social value, initiated by a femcentric society. A complete obfuscation of reality. Utter and complete distortion of reality.
Solipsism does exist and it's truly insane.

Nevertheless it'll be interesting, at least it will be for me.