Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The solipsism insanity

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There could be some truth to that. I don’t know. But wouldn’t those two options be choice?
Could one suppress something or pull it out if needed?
I’ve suppressed my impulses to punch some people in the mouth and just walked off. Then I’ve also gone for it. Both were a decision. I’m fully capable of both actions and am well aware of it. Fully cognizant. Both have consequences.
Now if you have a whole social structure that removed the consequences of a woman wrecking lives at her leisure.
That’s why I say it’s a social illness. Or rather degraded allowance of really bad conduct.
This is a really well articulated version of what I try to express sometimes in my angst at women who behave in atrocious ways. I really do think it’s a reflection of society but LAs point was valid too about people who have cheated under the penalty of death. I think what it comes down to is a persons moral code. But then again how can you ever really know that about a person? Especially when it comes to dating and romantic relationships.

It’s just wild to watch a woman’s behavior change overnight from very thoughtful and caring to completely shutting you off. But that’s become typical! The relationship pattern of narcssisisfs, socio and psychopaths is a typical pattern you’ll see in your dealings with women. I definitely think the current state of society has a major play in that behavior but it also makes you really wonder about the inner workings of a woman’s brain.

Have we been conditioned to feel hurt and disgust by this behavior?

Last edited:
R

Ranger

I like it this way for one reason. Well there’s plenty of reasons. The main one is in my old reality there was some old mumbo jumbo feminine con going on. Now I’m in complete control of where I want to go with it. I don’t have to rely on some really silly girl con garbage and cross my fingers and hope.

I totally win. And so do they. I like making them feel really good and then doing really dirty things to them.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I’ll add to this, regarding solipsism, is something I remember from when we had to put my grandparents in assisted living. This was years ago but I vividly remember my grandmother telling my family, in front of my sick grandfather, the reason they needed assisted living was because he was sick, “he’s making me leave my home!” That was said by my grandmother to my grandfather. My dad and I just stood there dumbfounded. My grandfather supported that woman her whole life but now that he was sick it was his fault she was leaving her home.

R

Ranger

One thing I’ll add to this, regarding solipsism, is something I remember from when we had to put my grandparents in assisted living. This was years ago but I vividly remember my grandmother telling my family, in front of my sick grandfather, the reason they needed assisted living was because he was sick, “he’s making me leave my home!” That was said by my grandmother to my grandfather. My dad and I just stood there dumbfounded. My grandfather supported that woman her whole life but now that he was sick it was his fault she was leaving her home.
Oh wow. That one takes the cake. You definitely win with that one.

R

Ranger

You don't know what you're talking about re: church culture to be honest. Church women chase bad boys outside of church and there is an extreme competition within the church for the situational alpha male guy. The good ones marry their hs and college sweetheart so irrelevant for Mature Men forum.
I was going to let it go. But now that you mention it. Lol

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually agree with targeting quality women but he is going about it completely wrong. An enormous amount of my cognitive dissonance blue pill confusion was due to being raised in the church and seeing Christian women constantly chase the most evil man.
You guys are missing the point. Conservative, christian, etc were only EXAMPLES

The MAIN POINT is that women are largely defined by their social peers.

And you both conveniently ignored the STATISTICS that tens of millions of people GET MARRIED and STAY MARRIED.

half of marriages end in divorce, but half do not.

But if you only want to focus on the slooze population (of which I'll admit is a large majority) that's up to you.

It's all about criteria and skill.

If a loyal woman with a low body count, that is what you will find if you are WILLING to pay the costs.

The costs are she won't be a party girl, she won't be HOT, she may not even be interesting.

But it is VERY EASY complain about the state of affairs. Anybody can do that. It takes little skills or creativity. It DOES NOT increase your attractiveness.

It's very easy to put in a little bit of effort, fall on your ****, and blame the market.

That seems to be the common theme here.

R

Ranger

Actually the divorce rate in North America are much worse. The 50% divorce rate per year I just for that year based on how many existing marriages there are.
The real statistic if you extrapolate it out is quite alarming. You have a 6.5% chance of making it to ten years.
Look it up. I looked up my county and two others including Denver county. Right at 90%!of the divorces were intimidated by the women. The calculator on this phone works pretty good.
Are you saying all those men were abusers? Raped their wives? Were all Alchoholics? Try to be real and logical with us. Your predetermined mind set only belongs to you. We don’t care.
I don’t blame anyone for my condition because it is now optimized. I’m not walking around ignorant about how the world works.

I’ve been to 19 foreign countries. You have no idea how easy it is to get women. Married or not. All those demographics can’t be wrong.
Philipino women are the most adulterous I have run into. I could have had hundreds of them but I wanted to do cool things and not just women.

rber

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are missing the point. Conservative, christian, etc were only EXAMPLES

The MAIN POINT is that women are largely defined by their social peers.

And you both conveniently ignored the STATISTICS that tens of millions of people GET MARRIED and STAY MARRIED.

half of marriages end in divorce, but half do not.

But if you only want to focus on the slooze population (of which I'll admit is a large majority) that's up to you.

It's all about criteria and skill.

If a loyal woman with a low body count, that is what you will find if you are WILLING to pay the costs.

The costs are she won't be a party girl, she won't be HOT, she may not even be interesting.

But it is VERY EASY complain about the state of affairs. Anybody can do that. It takes little skills or creativity. It DOES NOT increase your attractiveness.

It's very easy to put in a little bit of effort, fall on your ****, and blame the market.

That seems to be the common theme here.
I'm interested to know how many of the people that stay married do it for religious reasons, I wonder if there are such statistics.

Except religious and spiritual groups, do you have other examples for "good" women to settle down with in the western world?
Aren't the majority of western women defined by the same globalized western culture to an extent?

Is being hot and/or interesting contradicting the type of women you're talking about? If so, would you really define these as high quality women you'd like to settle down with?

Why are there costs? A woman doesn't have to be a party girl in order to be hot and interesting. I'm trying to understand your point of view.

Whatever lifestyle a woman may be living, don't you think hypergamy and other infamous concepts apply to women anywhere? I'm curious to hear the exceptions which you say exist.

The only difference in religious groups is that the sex market is regulated in a sense (though I'm not sure how much of that is still intact), as opposed to the free for all everywhere else. In regulated markets (both religious and cultural) women are programmed in a way that increases loyalty and family values, against their own nature.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

https://www.wf-lawyers.com/divorce-statistics-and-facts/

http://www.apa.org/topics/divorce/

Above are a couple of statistical resources.

The overall divorce rate hovers around 50% because it counts all marriages to get the crude rate. First marriages, which are most heavily weighted by volume, all the way through 10th marriages & on (which are less weighted by volume).

One of the interesting things to note is that over a 40 year period 60% of 1st marriages terminate. Note the term is not divorce. Termination of a marriage also occurs upon death of a spouse. So death skews that number upward.

That means 40% of 1st marriages are still intact (no divorce & no death of a spouse) after 4 decades.

As to solipsism, which is defined as the thought or theory that the self is the only thing that can exist...aka extreme egocentricity.

Two simple points. First that all people act in their own best (self) interest. Dating is no exception. Both men and women look for the best deal they can get in the selection process. If after the selection process it comes to light that one partner behaves in a way that evidences poor character (such as cheating)...then the other partner must consider the possibility that character was not of utmost importance during the partner selection process.

Character is of extreme importance in partner selection.

Second I would say that motherhood and solipsism are mutually exclusive. Frankly so is solipsism and being a good wife...and yet good wives exist. So I reject this idea that AWALT regarding solipsism. That is observably untrue.

Now. Are some men choosing the wrong sort of women? And as a result adopting a narrow view based on their own experiences then extrapolating that irrationally? Perhaps.

I make that observation for the benefit of those reading this thread more than those espousing the views put forth in this thread.

I personally think TO is right on, but that a woman's character is even more important than her social group, although it can be said that social groups often have similar characteristics and character.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated cluster bs in general, BPD not so sure. One thing I've noticed is they will discuss their poor upbringing in sort of a pressured speech rant that seems very "off". That's the main tell.
Yes and look for anxiety medication in their medicine cabinet...the woman I am seeing now is taking medication but she is really cool and nice..don't think she is a cluster B...lot's of people take medication these days I guess.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes and look for anxiety medication in their medicine cabinet...the woman I am seeing now is taking meds but she is really cool and nice..don't think she is a cluster B...
You didn’t specify, but if she’s on mental meds she has mental problems. The meds only make it more covert. It’s that simple.
Try her off her meds and report back…

Last edited:
R

Ranger

You didn’t specify, but if she’s on mental meds she has mental problems. The meds only make it more covert. It’s that simple.
Try her off her meds and report back…
Absolutely. My ex sister law tried to come off of them. She butchered the hell out of her husband. Recruited some orbiter betas and emptied the house of most everything.
The guy (husband) had been living a slow death so maybe it was a good thing she tried to come off of them. Her lies were blatant. I didn’t hardly recognize her. Fukking psycho.
A woman on psych meds is a dead giveaway. In my opinion the only reliable one.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Also daddy/mommy issues (not an absolute but pretty damn reliable).
Yep, a stepdad continually raping her as a teen and mommy not taking her side is an extreme example that I personally know of…

Billtx49

Reaction score
Nightmare, and you feel so bad for her and want to save her from that and you cannot. That is the real danger, and it sucks because we men do have a protector and fixer instinct that unfortunately is used against us.
Yes, you can’t ever save a woman that’s been that damaged for life…
It’s an undo able effort. Can’t change her unfortunate past…

R

Ranger

Nightmare, and you feel so bad for her and want to save her from that and you cannot. That is the real danger, and it sucks because we men do have a protector and fixer instinct that unfortunately is used against us.
That was the cause of 90% of my troubles in my marriage. It’s a sinister trap. They actually don’t want help. They won’t lift a finger.
It’s a tool.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How solipsistic is a woman? She is so self interested due to her biology that she will let her marriage or relationship fail without ever lifting a finger. In many cases actually help it fail.
Unless she is overwhelmingly attracted to like after you first meet, she is of no help in relationship matters. It’s all you.
Yet will nag and complain when she’s bored or wants to see what she can get away.
How fukked up is that?
They want to feel romance but have no clue how to create it because her solipsistic nature is input (make me feel) and not output. Input is always to her and for her benefit. A woman who says she’s a “hopeless romantic” is saying I better feel romance because of you or else.

LMAO. How bizarre is that? That’s like an episode of the three stooges.
You can always cheat p
That was the cause of 90% of my troubles in my marriage. It’s a sinister trap. They actually don’t want help. They won’t lift a finger.
It’s a tool.
They use their pain to hurt others and don't mind doing it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women's behavior is a function of her social reference group. If a woman's social reference group thinks it's OK to slooze around and always branch up (e.g. mainstream feminist non-religious society) that's what she'll do.

OTOH, if a woman's social reference group values commitment, loyalty, perseverance, chastity, protestant work ethic (e.g. conservative christian type) the she won't do that. She'll choose carefully and take it is a personal failure (before her peers and God) if a long term relationship fails.

Women are largely a function of their social group. Search within the right social group and that takes care of these issues.

The problem is that most modern men want to have their cake (a loyal woman, like a conservative christian community with a very low body count) and eat it to (a woman they can meet in a bar or online and get easy sex with).

The two are absolutely INCOMPATIBLE.

You can't go to church and pick up women like you go to bars and pick up women.

To get church girls (or any of the same old school type) you have to LIVE THAT LIFESTYLE and be part of THAT COMMUNITY.

Unfortunately, most guys who bemoan the modern state of women are JUST AS BAD as the sloozes they hate on.

You have to BE the same type of guy of the girl you are attempting to attract.

Be a conservative christian type, believe in an old school protestant work ethic, have a low body count yourself, and stop chasing tatted up floozies.

Believe it or not, there are TENS OF MILLIONS of happily married folk in the states who would rather work through all issues than ditch and upgrade.

But that requires a MUTUAL LIFESTYLE of both parties.

Not some dude who got burned a couple times from bar floozies and wants to reconsider.
Very well put TO.

This is exactly what every women says abt the other women out there to men - get some quality women.

And every one of those women who said it is projecting their narrative to men, it's even got you believing in it.

You see any fvcker here who's fvcked enough women will know that even the most holy, chaste and obedient little girl will turn into *****s given the right incentives.

Now I would like to advice you 2 fvck more women irl then just reading some blog and rehashing it down here that suits ur nerdy intellectualism.

But you're right abt searching for women that's more malleable to a man's frame. Those that r brought up in traditional homes, church going etc r predisposed to be more malleable to a man's frame as compared to those club going females.

There's no such thing as quality women, yes they might hv different characters but all women will cheat, lie, manipulate and a whole bunch of morally reprehensible conducts given the right incentives - that's being a woman, that's their biology, their survival strategy and it's instinctive.

Now just to let you know since you obviously hv no clue, ALL men fail with women simply because they were living within a women's frame, trying to get the better of them but playing by their rules thinking of techniques to subvert women's thought patterns - they always lose in the end.

The only way ever for a man 2 achieve what he desires from women is by absorbing them into his frame and she living in it.

You could even turn a low quality women such as a ***** into a freaking nun by having her submit into another much stronger frame.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
At the time I met her I had theoretical knowledge about bpd and borderline so my radar was on and reporting multiple times. Yet I pursued her, because she was the hottest woman I ever had a shot at and she pedestalised me which hit my soft spot as I am a narcisst myself.

I have high math intelligence (not very high, +140-something) so it's more than most of the competition but also had EQ which is rather rare mix so to speak (I know a lot of ppl with one of the above at high level, but rarely both and I can tell, because I do have that advantage and I'm a cunning mofo on average day, educated as well). EQ comes from different angles, being love, but also being tarnished, being at the bottom and being at the top. If you were always successful among people or always unsuccessful, it's impossible for your EQ to develop further.

Why am I writing about it? I have this theory about borderline women I'd like to share. Until recently I thought like most of manosphere that they are cancer that can't be eliminated but recently I start to think differently.

I think there will be more and more of them and their offspring will slowly but steadily spread through the population as it's a sign of human evolution on steroids.

Why do I think so? Borderline women are very attractive at the initial stage of relationships and those with high IQ will suck 110% out of their SMV for sure. There's only one way to keep them around for some time - by having offspring with them, and the best idea is to have more than one child and be able to sustain the family and them. Otherwise they loose respect for you after some time (sooner or later). There are different ways to keep them around (mimicking their own behaviour is usually working to good extent) BUT it's a fool's errand in the end.

Borderline women are genetically a second-category partners for alpha males (and less attractive borderlines for stronger betas) to spread their seed but they are NOT alpha women many men think they are as they lack empathy necessary for that trait (they can efficiently mimick it tho' as their emotions are mostly concentrated on them).

We could say, biologically top-betas are often borderline and they are best toys alpha male can have when his queen is pregnant and he needs to leave her alone. Super-sexy, smart, egoistic, subduing beta males out of necessity and making boytoys/sugardaddies from lower betas and average chumps.

Mid-betas are attractive (but nothing extraordinary) women with intelligence and leadership qualities+values. They are rather rare as well, thrown to the pot with BPD's together for a genetical variation and vice versa and to make society psychologically and sociologically more stable.

BPD waif/BPD virgin types are the 'lower betas' so to speak. Often physically more attractive than mid-betas, but much lower on other abilities than them.

So, actually, borderline women are strong or low level beta's & in attractive package (they lack alpha women leadership qualities, part of them even don't want to have children eventho' they look like that), and that's why they HUNT for paragon type of guys - 'perfect providers' - life with them is supposed to be tiresome so to speak, and only payoff is (probably) a better chance for genetically superior offspring (tiresome because paragon/perfect provider is definitely not an alpha, but alpha woman WON'T allow her king to spread too much of his assets around). So if you're beta male like me (I will never be alpha, I have qualities of 'sorcerer' and 'trickster' as well as 'fencer' but not 'king' or 'warrior king', having handsome face and quite frail posture) BPD woman is only queen you can have yet she will never truly treat you as a king because you are not one. For her the King is the king.

That's where the lovebombing comes from in my opinion. It's beta-woman cry for an alpha that's so rare that she is forced to get the second best and second best will never be enough. That's why when you read letters or emails from your BPD girlfriend you have this nervous feeling that eventho's the email is adressed to you, it's actually about some other, better guy than you. Guess what. It is. BPD woman needs a king but cannot be queen, yet she cannot understand it because she is devoid of qualities necessary to easily accept her own limitations (queen can tell easily when her time passes) and her beta-provider requires respect yet he forgots he never really deserved all the praise he received at the beginning...

Because ultimately life is not about just humping, life is about procreation.

So most of men tend to go back to third grade woman - the ordinary women so to speak - to get steady amount of sex, care and assurance that they are doing great.

Except nowadays, more and more men wants to pursue BPD women anyway (in previous centuries men had much more important crap to do than crying everyone rivers about how this too-hot-for-me women left me, just like I do here together with other guys hehe, mostly because quality of life has changed,/got much better and men have more time to look for more suitable partners for them - nature cannot respond by prolonging women fertility period (it's too complicated) so the response comes at the level of biological attractiveness mixed with experimental factor (remember, some women actually turn crazier after being 'widowed'/left by alpha or strong beta).

Average woman learned to mimick BPD's and queen's traits to get male interest (being more bitchy, literally reading books about it, to raise men interest to some extent) but it's effective only to the extent of her natural attractiveness really and it makes me laugh when some average p.ussy tries to mimick beta or border-beta. I'm son of BPD woman that was a beauty at her own days, I can tell the difference easily and with a cold heart of genetical nazi.

XXI century society needs peaceful, smart men and very sexy women, it's Age of Woman, and typical XIX century-to-mid-early-XX cent. 'Housewives' (so to speak) are no longer attractive for average educated man - sure sure, we all know the truth spread by our parents - good girl is the best girl, have lots of children blah blah, yet we would all like to bang this hot sexy chick with long legs and perfect breasts and beautiful face, some of us even more for social boost than for actual pleasure from such interaction. Trait of agressiveness slowly comes from men to women and that's also one of the factors for BPD spreading nowadays.

Society and nature simply responds to that call. It's counterintuitive for most males but intuitive and even obvious for other.

Being left by BPD actually upgraded my EQ, I'm very intuitive regarding people ways of behaviour right now and can quickly analyse every word, or sentence, body language and mix logical information through the emotional screening.

My BPD ex has deeply wounded me but also, truly, made me better on many levels.
This has got me thinking because it's interesting and I'll add my input once I've fully digest what you've said and slosh it around my brain.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You could even turn a low quality women such as a ***** into a freaking nun by having her submit into another much stronger frame.
Not going to happen dude. A hoe is a hoe. A pimp can get her to work for him, but he’s not going to change her nature…