Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The solipsism insanity

R

Ranger

How solipsistic is a woman? She is so self interested due to her biology that she will let her marriage or relationship fail without ever lifting a finger. In many cases actually help it fail.
Unless she is overwhelmingly attracted to like after you first meet, she is of no help in relationship matters. It’s all you.
Yet will nag and complain when she’s bored or wants to see what she can get away.
How fukked up is that?
They want to feel romance but have no clue how to create it because her solipsistic nature is input (make me feel) and not output. Input is always to her and for her benefit. A woman who says she’s a “hopeless romantic” is saying I better feel romance because of you or else.

LMAO. How bizarre is that? That’s like an episode of the three stooges.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I may be wrong and this is just a hypothesis; women r like that due to their genetically coded survival inherited traits - to gain power over men thus ensuring their own survival and that of their offspring's.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
How r u doing @markfromeurope ?

I trust that you've since taken up some skill sets on setting boundaries when it comes to women and knowing when to dismiss her when she steps out too often.

R

Ranger

I may be wrong and this is just a hypothesis; women r like that due to their genetically coded survival inherited traits - to gain power over men thus ensuring their own survival and that of their offspring's.
Yep. Listened to that chapter again last night. It’s developed to deal with extreme hardships. Loosing a child or having it taken away. Men being expendable. One gets killed, within a week she has a new prospect in mind etc.

R

Ranger

It's to hook you up on her.

My previous relationship was with 7+/10 appearance borderline woman. First I was lovebombed (it lasted 3 months, I was literally the best man she has ever meet) then for a coupe of months It was was rather normal (read: me spending money on her and her being happy) and after that an ugly year of bitching and nagging came along.

She was a ***** and I loved ger. Partially because she was a *****. Violent change od moods (triggering love/hate) creates addictive chemistry in your mind. When it ends, whole detox process is incredibly painful.
Is it ok if I dissect this markfromeurope? I can see where you would think this is the case. And it could be partially but not functionally.
You were lovebombed at first. Man, that feels good. Been there. Makes you feel like a king.

So when her desire started to dissipate (honeymoon is over), you started missing that idealization. So to get her back into that state you returned to beta state solutions to somehow get that back versus let’s say spinning plates.

Did you not shift the power back to her? Her competition anxiety completely went away and she went into hypergamous mode because it’s always running in the background and never shuts down. It just idles like a dragster getting ready at the lights. You “needed” that feeling back. That feeling of being in top of the world?

I believe you finally showed that you weren’t that man. She became unhappy and then tested the crap out of you and you failed most if not all because you wanted it all back.

I’m not picking on you at all. I’m seeing myself in some of that from my past. A borderline would go completely ravenous on you one day and then cruel distant the next. The up and down pattern to manipulate you. Push-pull on steroids. While at the same time developing other potential men for possibilities. No remorse and no feelings. She would have convinced nearly every man she’s been with that had potential that they were the king of men and then break them down. Only because she can. She thinks men are mere small animals to torture.

The no feelings part could be attributed to parts of her solipsistic nature, true. But the technique to hold you in place is pretty standard.
Once real desire is gone, it’s a monumental project to try and resurrect. Almost impossible without competition anxiety.

Just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when her desire started to dissipate (honeymoon is over), you started missing that idealization. So to get her back into that state you returned to beta state solutions to somehow get that back versus let’s say spinning plates.
The "lovebombing" stage of a BPD varies in length I have had intense lovebombings lasting anywhere from 3 months to almost two years..the trick is to fvck with the BPD back (fight fire with fire) while the lovebombing is in PROGRESS this drives them crazy and prolongs the lovebombing....when the lovebombing ends (and it will) recognize the signs of that....but you should be spinning plates the whole time.

R

Ranger

...when the lovebombing ends (and it will) recognize the signs of that....but you should be spinning plates the whole time.
I really do believe that spinning plates completely removes ANY woman’s tricks and even the worst borderline’s power. There is no other viable solution to a man keeping himself and preventing the emotional entrapments ineffective.
We have our biology too but fortunately we are capable of linear thought and problem solving. To avoid the trappings of our own biology we need to spin spates.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really do believe that spinning plates completely removes ANY woman’s tricks and even the worst borderline’s power. There is no other viable solution to a man keeping himself and preventing the emotional entrapments ineffective.
We have our biology too but fortunately we are capable of linear thought and problem solving. To avoid the trappings of our own biology we need to spin spates.
I completely agree..I see you are 59..I am 47. I want to ask you will you spin plates your whole life ? or will you try and settle down with some women in your 60 's or so ?..I have been giving this some thought lately.

R

Ranger

I completely agree..I see you are 59..I am 47. I want to ask you will you spin plates your whole life ? or will you try and settle down with some women in your 60 's or so ?..I have been giving this some thought lately.
I will never marry again. I am in fantastic shape. I carry a six pack. To be honest women are extremely attracted to that.
The most important part is to be in the best shape possible. One of the women I am seeing is 27 years younger. She is an attractive woman. Very. Picking her up was fairly easy. I think they all or most have an older man fantasy that is pretty powerful. A few years back Inwould never have dreamed that what I am doing was possible.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "lovebombing" stage of a BPD varies in length I have had intense lovebombings lasting anywhere from 3 months to almost two years..the trick is to fvck with the BPD back (fight fire with fire) while the lovebombing is in PROGRESS this drives them crazy and prolongs the lovebombing....when the lovebombing ends (and it will) recognize the signs of that....but you should be spinning plates the whole time.
Tried that. Almost ruined my life. A cluster b will not split you black until you’re bought in fully.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will never marry again. I am in fantastic shape. I carry a six pack. To be honest women are extremely attracted to that.
The most important part is to be in the best shape possible. One of the women I am seeing is 27 years younger. She is an attractive woman. Very. Picking her up was fairly easy. I think they all or most have an older man fantasy that is pretty powerful. A few years back Inwould never have dreamed that what I am doing was possible.
I don't have six pack abs but I walk 4-6 miles every day sometimes with a weighted rucksack.I am in great shape and have dropped over 100 pounds since my divorce in 2014. I have been with 50 plus women all 10-15 years younger (in four years) and retired military is a plus.I never dreamed this sh!t either..I am working on my six pack abs and BPD skillset..@btownbuck2012 that is why you never go "in" fully that is where frame comes in...I have had BPD's give me the key to their house and tell me "come over whenever you like" most men would swallow that bait whole and then the hook is set and their ass if fried chicken.

R

Ranger

I don't have six pack abs but I walk 4-6 miles every day sometimes with a weighted rucksack.I am in great shape and have dropped over 100 pounds since my divorce in 2014. I have been with 50 plus women all 10-15 years younger (in four years) and retired military is a plus.I never dreamed this sh!t either..I am working on my six pack abs and BPD skillset..@btownbuck2012 that is why you never go "in" fully that is where frame comes in...I have had BPD's give me the key to their house and tell me "come over whenever you like" most men would swallow that bait whole and then the hook is set and their ass if fried chicken.
Yeah I’m prior service as well. It does help. I did two forced marches this summer. I’m a bowhunter so I do it for the mountains I hunt elk in.
I noticed that you said you are working on your BPD skill set. I like that. There’s seems to be a lot of “run away” from them thinking in the community. I say it’s a mistake. If you can handle the worst, you have some serious skills. I really do think it’s socially induced when coupled with being raised with single parent mothers. It’s a social ill.
For that reason it will be more and more prevalent. It’s not the young girls going on psych meds. It’s as they get older and wreck their lives with men. If a man doesn’t get one in her early 20’s to have his children...he’s fukked.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that type of frame you’re referring to can only be gained when you’ve been burnt by a cluster b or had a lot of experience with women. Most guys, including myself at the time, didn’t have that. Also it’s becoming hard to distinguish between typical female behavior and cluster b behavior.

R

Ranger

Also it’s becoming hard to distinguish between typical female behavior and cluster b behavior.
Which is why I don’t think there is a difference. I think a cluster B is a full out attempt to unfuk her life and those choices she made with unrestrained hypergamous conduct and complete freedom to wreck lives as her impulses are unleashed.
She is unsalvagable as a woman. Meds only cover it up and makes it harder for you to detect. But they don’t really cure or restrain her. It just goes even more covert.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I’m prior service as well. It does help. I did two forced marches this summer. I’m a bowhunter so I do it for the mountains I hunt elk in.
I noticed that you said you are working on your BPD skill set. I like that. There’s seems to be a lot of “run away” from them thinking in the community. I say it’s a mistake. If you can handle the worst, you have some serious skills. I really do think it’s socially induced when coupled with being raised with single parent mothers. It’s a social ill.
For that reason it will be more and more prevalent. It’s not the young girls going on psych meds. It’s as they get older and wreck their lives with men. If a man doesn’t get one in her early 20’s to have his children...he’s fukked.
Yes I agree...I have become a BPD expert..I have been in 12 BPD "relationships" in my life the first one when I was a young soldier stationed at Ft. Sill she was an HB 9 blond that I almost killed myself over that is the one that broke me in.I married a BPD in the Army and found this site in 2002 and lurked it.I got a divorce and used the game I learned on this site to escape paying ANY alimony or anything to the B!tch so I owe SS 1 million bucks at least.Being with a BPD is the ultimate in relationship experiments you can ever do you will be tested in ways you never thought possible.@btownbuck2012 yes I thought I had concrete frame last month was seeing a hb 8 natural blond hair blue eyed BPD (my weakness) when she suddenly pulled back and ghosted I had not realized the hooks were as deep as they were at that that time so my frame was dented lol even if you know game inside and out pvssy is a powerful drug.It takes me at least 4 months to identify a BPD they hide very well.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I've dated cluster bs in general, BPD not so sure. One thing I've noticed is they will discuss their poor upbringing in sort of a pressured speech rant that seems very "off". That's the main tell.
Yes, they will relay their background to you, but you can evidence the discomfort in their speech pattern while they do.

R

Ranger

This is my objection to the BPD, Cluster B supposed damaged women.

There are plenty of women and men who have gone through hideous, horrible crap. I was a Marine grunt. Deployed twice. There are women who have been through living hell yet still conduct themselves within reason. It’s all crap.

Solipsism aside. That’s biological/genetic adaptation and thus is really above contestation.
The “damaged” woman is crap. What she does and how she handles life AFTER an event or episode is a DECISION. How anyone conducts themselves is a decision. So to diagnose or make up a label does not take this fact away.

A woman does exactly what she wants. That means she is acting in accordance to her decision or decisions. These are made up terms for a woman who is acting the way she wants or in a way that she feels most facilitates her survival and imperatives.

All women are BPD and/or Cluster B type personalities. She acts within her own self interest. If it is in her best interests, from her viewpoint, to wreck you, that’s what she’s going to do.
Now that would be solipsism.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ranger

I am only an armchair psychologist but I believe that the generally good people internalize their pain and become depressed while the generally evil people manifest it into coping mechanisms like cluster B Behavior.
There could be some truth to that. I don’t know. But wouldn’t those two options be choice?
Could one suppress something or pull it out if needed?
I’ve suppressed my impulses to punch some people in the mouth and just walked off. Then I’ve also gone for it. Both were a decision. I’m fully capable of both actions and am well aware of it. Fully cognizant. Both have consequences.
Now if you have a whole social structure that removed the consequences of a woman wrecking lives at her leisure.
That’s why I say it’s a social illness. Or rather degraded allowance of really bad conduct.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women's behavior is a function of her social reference group. If a woman's social reference group thinks it's OK to slooze around and always branch up (e.g. mainstream feminist non-religious society) that's what she'll do.

OTOH, if a woman's social reference group values commitment, loyalty, perseverance, chastity, protestant work ethic (e.g. conservative christian type) the she won't do that. She'll choose carefully and take it is a personal failure (before her peers and God) if a long term relationship fails.

Women are largely a function of their social group. Search within the right social group and that takes care of these issues.

The problem is that most modern men want to have their cake (a loyal woman, like a conservative christian community with a very low body count) and eat it to (a woman they can meet in a bar or online and get easy sex with).

The two are absolutely INCOMPATIBLE.

You can't go to church and pick up women like you go to bars and pick up women.

To get church girls (or any of the same old school type) you have to LIVE THAT LIFESTYLE and be part of THAT COMMUNITY.

Unfortunately, most guys who bemoan the modern state of women are JUST AS BAD as the sloozes they hate on.

You have to BE the same type of guy of the girl you are attempting to attract.

Be a conservative christian type, believe in an old school protestant work ethic, have a low body count yourself, and stop chasing tatted up floozies.

Believe it or not, there are TENS OF MILLIONS of happily married folk in the states who would rather work through all issues than ditch and upgrade.

But that requires a MUTUAL LIFESTYLE of both parties.

Not some dude who got burned a couple times from bar floozies and wants to reconsider.