Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a difference?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Is it less worse if a slvt is raped than if a woman who doesn't put out as easily is raped?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it less worse if a slvt is raped than if a woman who doesn't put out as easily is raped?
If a man has a high partner count, and he is raped, someone forces penetration on him, is that less bad than someone raping a man who doesn't have a high partner count?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
If a man has a high partner count, and he is raped, someone forces penetration on him, is that less bad than someone raping a man who doesn't have a high partner count?
Not what I asked and it's not an equal comparison

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
why is it not an equal comparison?
Because a woman with a high partner count is a negative thing. Also this is a serious question, stop being facetious in my thread. Thanks in advanced.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One is worse than the other right?
Well, it depends on whom you ask. Each woman would probably it rather not happen to her. The rapist might not care either way.

You could argue that it's better to protect the virtue of a virgin than a prostitute, for society's sake. But you didn't say that, you said a slvt vs. a relatively more chaste woman. We don't know, too many variables. If the slvt were a cancer researcher on the cusp of a cure, and the crime caused her to commit suicide, then that would suck.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Well, it depends on whom you ask. Each woman would probably it rather not happen to her. The rapist might not care either way.

You could argue that it's better to protect the virtue of a virgin than a prostitute, for society's sake. But you didn't say that, you said a slvt vs. a relatively more chaste woman. We don't know, too many variables. If the slvt were a cancer researcher on the cusp of a cure, and the crime caused her to commit suicide, then that would suck.
Objectively speaking. All you have to go on is one is a slvt and one is not. It's very simple friend. Requires a yes or no.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Objectively speaking. All you have to go on is one is a slvt and one is not. It's very simple friend. Requires a yes or no.
Okay then. You didn't say who it would be worse for. You? Them? Me?

I don't know any of these people, so it's irrelevant to me.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because a woman with a high partner count is a negative thing. Also this is a serious question, stop being facetious in my thread. Thanks in advanced.
I'm not being facetious. I'm engaging your question. Just because a woman has a nigh partner count does not equate justifying rape on any level. "less worse", "more worse"

rape is RAPE. man or woman. high partner count or not. it's RAPE

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not being facetious. I'm engaging your question. Just because a woman has a nigh partner count does not equate justifying rape on any level. "less worse", "more worse"

Now you're trying to put words in my mouth and I already knew your feminist response would be "rape is RAPE". No chit rape is rape.

My point is that isn't it Less bad if the girl is a slvt anyways? I never said I condoned it, but nice try. Rape is objectively wrong and immoral. But a slvt has less value in terms of a serious and meaningful relationship and her sexuality has less value because she gives it away so easily anyways. How often does she trade sex for some sort of material or even financial gain? So what's the difference? In one case she trades it for goods or services, in another case she does not get anything in return. I mean why do you think a slvt or a woman who trades sex, or the implication of possible sex, deserves to be treated with the same amount of respect as a woman who actually respects her self and seeks a meaningful whole relationship with a decent guy?

Also most likely I bet that women who are more promiscuous probably make up the majority of rape victims. I wonder why that is. They should seriously do a study on that. It would make a lot of sense.

I think it's worse crime for a non slvt to be raped than slvt. Obviously it's wrong either way.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

Look at how people's lives are ruined over false accusations. Our society takes it to seriousle and puts all the blame on men as a whole. Maybe our. Society needs to change how it looks at rape. If women felt less safe. They might be more careful about avoiding putting themselves in compromising situations.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
The point she’s making is rape is Rape regardless of sex, do you get it ?
Yeah but that's not relevant to my question at all. Shes side tracking the whole point. I didn't ask about that and it's not necessary to bring it up to answer the question. It's a very straight forward question. Also if it turns out that women who are generally more promiscuous, are more likely to be raped, what does that tell you?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Also if it turns out that women who are generally more promiscuous, are more likely to be raped, what does that tell you?
It tells me that you have the mindset of a future rapist. Anymore qiestions ?