Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a difference?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you're trying to put words in my mouth and I already knew your feminist response would be "rape is RAPE". No chit rape is rape.

My point is that isn't it Less bad if the girl is a slvt anyways? I never said I condoned it, but nice try. Rape is objectively wrong and immoral. But a slvt has less value in terms of a serious and meaningful relationship and her sexuality has less value because she gives it away so easily anyways. How often does she trade sex for some sort of material or even financial gain? So what's the difference? In one case she trades it for goods or services, in another case she does not get anything in return. I mean why do you think a slvt or a woman who trades sex, or the implication of possible sex, deserves to be treated with the same amount of respect as a woman who actually respects her self and seeks a meaningful whole relationship with a decent guy?

Also most likely I bet that women who are more promiscuous probably make up the majority of rape victims. I wonder why that is. They should seriously do a study on that. It would make a lot of sense.

I think it's worse crime for a non slvt to be raped than slvt. Obviously it's wrong either way.
what are you babbling about? I never attributed any of my words to you or inferring that you said *this*

why the fvck would RAPE be "less bad" if someone had a high partner count? Because some people are more deserving of being assaulted? That's like me saying "if yer sitting in a run down motel room, or under an overpass, smoking crack with other druggies, you deserved to be beat and robbed and anally raped. You ASKED for it by your choice in lifestyle"

Dont be ignorant boy

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Soflobro#3 we shouldn't support women hate here. The site is here to help men raise themselves up not push women down. Twice in my life I've had a woman change her mind after I put it in. Whatever their stupidity or life choices they still get to say no.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Is it less worse if a slvt is raped than if a woman who doesn't put out as easily is raped?

There is a difference. Even legally in court, guy gets less time for raping a slvt, vs raping a virgin, even in America.

Just picture Sasha Gray being raped, or your neighbors virgin daughter. Guy can say Sasha wanted it or he can say that virgin girl wanted it. Police and courts would probably believe him if he raped Sasha, but not if he raped that virgin neighbor of yours.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
what are you babbling about? I never attributed any of my words to you or inferring that you said *this*

why the fvck would RAPE be "less bad" if someone had a high partner count? Because some people are more deserving of being assaulted? That's like me saying "if yer sitting in a run down motel room, or under an overpass, smoking crack with other druggies, you deserved to be beat and robbed and anally raped. You ASKED for it by your choice in lifestyle"

Dont be ignorant boy
Because if she's a slvt anyways I think it's not as big of a deal. I don't see why this is such a horrible perception to have. It's not like I'm saying I would. Of course it's less bad if she's a slvt, but it's still wrong and objectively illegal.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
There is a difference. Even legally in court, guy gets less time for raping a slvt, vs raping a virgin, even in America.

Just picture Sasha Gray being raped, or your neighbors virgin daughter. Guy can say Sasha wanted it or he can say that virgin girl wanted it. Police and courts would probably believe him if he raped Sasha, but not if he raped that virgin neighbor of yours.
Thank you. Finally someone who's reasonable and not all emotional.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

Dont be ignorant boy
Why don't you be a good little brap hog and just answer the question?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you be a good little brap hog and just answer the question?
I did. You are rejecting my answer because it doesn't fit the belief system you have created for yourself.

Your whole point, the point of this thread, is to confirmation of your belief that females with higher partner count are less valuable as human beings and, therefore, if they are raped, they deserve it.

You need help in a lot of ways

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I did. You are rejecting my answer because it doesn't fit the belief system you have created for yourself.

Your whole point, the point of this thread, is to confirmation of your belief that females with higher partner count are less valuable as human beings and, therefore, if they are raped, they deserve it.

All I hear is *bbbrrraaappp*

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

But by your logic, you think that a middle aged hooker being raped is just as bad as a 12 year old child being raped. All rape is equal huh?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But by your logic, you think that a middle aged hooker being raped is just as bad as a 12 year old child being raped. All rape is equal huh?
My logic has more dimensions than you will ever think in.

Go smoke

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also most likely I bet that women who are more promiscuous probably make up the majority of rape victims. I wonder why that is. They should seriously do a study on that. It would make a lot of sense.
uhh....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My logic has more dimensions than you will ever think in.

Go smoke
I think hes saying one of the type of ladies has likely caused pain, devistation, loss and pain. Hence he believes deserving of negative kharma.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I think hes saying one of the type of ladies has likely caused pain, devistation, loss and pain. Hence he believes deserving of negative kharma.
Yeah in a way that's what I mean. But she isn't smart enough to understand it. Her emotions are immediately taking over and she is assuming I'm somehow rationalizing Rape in some cases.

To be honest a girl who gets drunk, takes drugs and passes out at a frat party is basically asking for it. It is still wrong but you can't expect to be safe all the time..

All rape is wrong but not all rape is equal.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah in a way that's what I mean. But she isn't smart enough to understand it. Her emotions are immediately taking over and she is assuming I'm somehow rationalizing Rape in some cases.

To be honest a girl who gets drunk, takes drugs and passes out at a frat party is basically asking for it. It is still wrong but you can't expect to be safe all the time..

All rape is wrong but not all rape is equal.
Some of them are so impressionable and so stupid they may be okay with that scenario. As long as it was the frat. Smh.