Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Straight up liars.Yeah, I like the vague but honest answer.
Even married women use this strategy. For example, a married woman I was talking to told me she had just bought a house in the area with her "friend." Turns out the "friend" was her husband. It wasn't a lie, they are likely friends. But it wasn't quite honest, either.
Or, how about a married woman giving me her phone number. "It's so we can find each other later in the evening" when she has to stay to close out her tab while our group hops to another bar. Yes it is so we can find each other later in the evening. But it's also to find each other later in the evening if you know what I mean.
It's the art of the skillful dishonest truth, and keeping things hidden in open sight.
I’ve always found a vague truthfulness to always be a better option…Straight up liars.
I don't do too much where I have to lie. But in a "dating" context it's a valid way to be.I’ve always found a vague truthfulness to always be a better option…
The one person you Always need to be truthful to is yourself…
LMAO look on the bright side at least these crazy women want to sex you up.I just say I'm out with some friends. Let their hamster wheel to the work for me. It's just easier. As you can see, I only meet crazy ladies anyway.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Apparently so. I do not like attracting crazy ladies. I guess that is what I am attracting now. Great. Perhaps being single and alone isn't that bad after all? Too much stress dealing with crazy ladies..LMAO look on the bright side at least these crazy women want to sex you up.
Yeah no reason to bring that upSo on a date if she asks you "how was your weekend?" or "what did you do yesterday/last night?" etc Do you make something up if you had another date? I usually say oh I met some friends for drinks/dinner etc.