"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

So Yeah: I Am a Chad and Yes, Hypergamy Is Real

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Whats a chad?
A male 8+ in looks. Hot guy.

It should be understood by now that it’s shorthand for Chad/Tyrone/Chang/etc. Just to be clear, “Chad” doesn’t necessarily have to be a white dude. It’s any guy that gets a disproportionate amount of attention from women (relative to other men) due to his looks.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
I gave the parameters for when women are most likely to feel the desire to cheat: if she is young, hot and newlywed, her buyer's remorse will kick in almost immediately and she will seek out a hotter male with feverish abandon shortly before or after marriage.

Religious convictions will not stop her. Even being pregnant AND deeply religious won't stop her. I met a young, jr. pastor and his (very pregnant) wife, and just introducing myself to him, his wife started to 'sniff around' with strong interest almost immediately.

Not surprisingly, this jr. pastor now hates my guts and avoids me studiously. He knows exactly what happened in the couple of minutes I took to introduce myself.
You didn't really say anything that sounds like full blown adultery, but sounds more like the Pastor is insecure with his wife. Religious conviction, as you said is just that. It means you have principles and boundaries that are mediated with your belief in God and what pleases Him and doing the right thing. So, I need something stronger than mental or emotional lapse at some moment especially if you claimed to had full-blown sex with married women and women with boyfriends.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
A male 8+ in looks. Hot guy.

It should be understood by now that it’s shorthand for Chad/Tyrone/Chang/etc. Just to be clear, “Chad” doesn’t necessarily have to be a white dude. It’s any guy that gets a disproportionate amount of attention from women (relative to other men) due to his looks.
It is also worth noting that the Chads do not have to be ripped or super-athletic, they just have to have a certain charisma about them. There is also the indirect "social proof" aura that other women know this guy has no issues having any woman he wants in his life, etc....

In my experience, most Chads have beards and are not fat, that I see women running after and do not reflect the stereotypical V-shaped torso caricature.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I gave the parameters for when women are most likely to feel the desire to cheat: if she is young, hot and newlywed, her buyer's remorse will kick in almost immediately and she will seek out a hotter male with feverish abandon shortly before or after marriage.

Religious convictions will not stop her. Even being pregnant AND deeply religious won't stop her. I met a young, jr. pastor and his (very pregnant) wife, and just introducing myself to him, his wife started to 'sniff around' with strong interest almost immediately.

Not surprisingly, this jr. pastor now hates my guts and avoids me studiously. He knows exactly what happened in the couple of minutes I took to introduce myself.

The point is, these are hardwired biological tendencies that women feel instinctively. Only strong social penalties which have recently been completely removed held these instincts in check in the past. No longer.
Your right. That inhibition and restraint has been removed. How the hell can a man maintain dignity in that environment. The only man who could win with such parameters is an actual PIMP who doesnt mind cause he pass her around for $.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
the points you're discussing here aren't really gender specific.
Until you are on the receiving end, then they are gender specific.

bigdave17 said:
Would you keep dating your GF if she gained 30 lbs? No. You want unconditional love? Go find a puppy
Of course I would, why would a little extra weight be a deal-breaker?

bigdave17 said:
Everything you guys ***** about here applies to men also. I know more guys cheating than women cheating. I know more hot women who have husbands who are unattractive/chubby who stick with them than good looking men with frumpy wives (although I've seen both sides)
That must be very anomalous to you. Statistics show that women initiate and cause most of the divorces. In my own experience, 100% of any past-break-up or divorce was 150% the fault of the woman.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,760
Reaction score
9,965
In my experience, most Chads have beards and are not fat, that I see women running after and do not reflect the stereotypical V-shaped torso caricature.
@characternote has a thread called "100 approaches", where he would be doing pretty well with a girl (or girls) until his good looking friend showed up, then they would be like "We like your friend". That's a Chad. I agree that they don't all fit under one particular type or description. I think it can be hard for men to predict which guys women find so appealing, and why. Sometimes it's obvious, but other times it isn't.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It is also worth noting that the Chads do not have to be ripped or super-athletic, they just have to have a certain charisma about them. There is also the indirect "social proof" aura that other women know this guy has no issues having any woman he wants in his life, etc....

In my experience, most Chads have beards and are not fat, that I see women running after and do not reflect the stereotypical V-shaped torso caricature.
Probably had some athe
A tall, athletic, near perfect looking (usually white, although European looking Hispanic/Indian/Black may qualify) male

People online say it's the top 20% of men. In reality, the online idea of a Chad is probably top 0.5% of the general public. I'm prolly like a 6.5 to 7/10 and I rarely see men better looking than me by any significant margin. Most men are pretty mediocre looking in general public
Chads not going to be excessively in the gym after sports cause he doesnt care. Hes fvcking bytches anyway off his rep and social proof. Hes not going to be a perfectionist. Cause he dgaf. Hes voing to fvck bytches and dgaf.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
Probably had some athe
Chads not going to be excessively in the gym after sports cause he doesnt care. Hes fvcking bytches anyway off his rep and social proof. Hes not going to be a perfectionist. Cause he dgaf. Hes voing to fvck bytches and dgaf.
It reminds me of a scene in American Pie -- in that movie one of they guys, Finch I think was the character, paid a woman $ 200 to make up rumours he was good in bed, and allot of women in that high school suddenly was attracted to him. You wonder, even if this was in this old movie, that the principle (i.e. rep and social proof) could be true.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It is also worth noting that the Chads do not have to be ripped or super-athletic, they just have to have a certain charisma about them. There is also the indirect "social proof" aura that other women know this guy has no issues having any woman he wants in his life, etc....
Chad most likely will be charismatic because of all the positive feedback he’s received in the past. I’ve yet to meet this mythical ugly guy with a hot personality that pulls women on the reg lol.

While I don’t think “game” works per se, it is advantageous for a less attractive guy to have great social skills. At the very least, he can meet more women and play the numbers game (ie put his head on the chopping block and face rejections until he succeeds).

Pretty much only three options:

1. Be Chad/Chadlite
2. Be a masochist and face the rejections
3. Go MGTOW/monk mode
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It reminds me of a scene in American Pie -- in that movie one of they guys, Finch I think was the character, paid a woman $ 200 to make up rumours he was good in bed, and allot of women in that high school suddenly was attracted to him. You wonder, even if this was in this old movie, that the principle (i.e. rep and social proof) could be true.
Women talk. So you dont even need to make rumors. If you simply penetrate one of the bytches in the group, your in. If your not in that circle yet **** one of the lesser attractive but still attractive nicer ones. Shes not getting as much attention or dyck cause guys are being chumps behind her hotter friends. Fvck her good make sure she cums hard. The socially proof males that they pursue dont want them. The socially proofed male gets served and dont care if the female is pleasured. So itll be pretty easy.

My advice to bigdave17 was to drop his sniper approach and fvck one of the less attractive friends of some of the girls he wants. Thatll get him in the door.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
@characternote has a thread called "100 approaches", where he would be doing pretty well with a girl (or girls) until his good looking friend showed up, then they would be like "We like your friend". That's a Chad. I agree that they don't all fit under one particular type or description. I think it can be hard for men to predict which guys women find so appealing, and why. Sometimes it's obvious, but other times it isn't.
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/100-approaches.251860/
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It reminds me of a scene in American Pie -- in that movie one of they guys, Finch I think was the character, paid a woman $ 200 to make up rumours he was good in bed, and allot of women in that high school suddenly was attracted to him. You wonder, even if this was in this old movie, that the principle (i.e. rep and social proof) could be true.
Also watch the 80s movie Can’t Buy Me Love. A nerd pays a hot cheerleader to pretend to be his gf. Then the other girls in school want him
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Also watch the 80s movie Can’t Buy Me Love. A nerd pays a hot cheerleader to pretend to be his gf. Then the other girls in school want him
Its in the movies... But in real life theyre monkey see monkey do. If one of them wants you, others will consider you. Others will want you. If none of them want you nobody will want to be first to try.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I've attracted many of those same types. I have to admit it can be difficult to trust a woman with a high sex drive, particularly if you're a man of limited availability. Its not easy to strike a balance between having a confident level of trust without being too naïve at the same time. It can be just as hard for a man to suppress his own sexuality and avoid these types. Attraction is high but trust is always on shaky ground.

That said, I have also attracted my fair share of women who have subdued their sexuality, as you said. While there might be more trust there, attraction drops, because in my experience, these women often ended up being the types who at some point attempt to use sex as a bargaining tool. That certainly changed my behavior, which lead to problems with both attraction and trust. I cannot remember dating any women with a high sex drive who did that.

Truth is, we all want someone with a high sex drive that we can also trust. That's a tall order, because it is extremely difficult for anyone who has ever had their heart stepped on (which is going to be anyone with a healthy sex life) to believe a very attractive person is also going to be a very moral and trustworthy one. On the flip side, most people who seem very trustworthy are not very often going to be the most attractive.

It is an extremely difficult balance to strike for anyone.
High sex drive doesnt mean they sleep around. Some of us can fvck multiple times a day.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
So. You didnt fvck any of these women, but your a Chad? I'm willing to bet even your analysis of each situation is inaccurate as well.

There are women that may cheat, but I dont see any of that from what you have presented. You also have to think of your location, bars are often a place to meet people and hook up.

Regardless though, the cuck and the LTR were getting laid, not the Chad. Or did I miss something?
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Listen guys, men cheat, women cheat, people in general cheat, that's all. There's no formula to it. We all cheat for the same reason, "SEXUAL VARIETY" I mean who the hell wants to fvck the same person over and over and over and over and over again while passing up the opportunity to fvck other people(some more attractive) I mean come on lol. It's not really a big deal.

Chris rock said it best "A PERSON IS ONLY AS FAITHFUL AS THERE OPTIONS"
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Listen guys, men cheat, women cheat, people in general cheat, that's all. There's no formula to it. We all cheat for the same reason, "SEXUAL VARIETY" I mean who the hell wants to fvck the same person over and over and over and over and over again while passing up the opportunity to fvck other people(some more attractive) I mean come on lol. It's not really a big deal.

Chris rock said it best "A PERSON IS ONLY AS FAITHFUL AS THERE OPTIONS"
Im a oddball then. Cause i like some good puzzy at home and i might like to know i have options. I wont consider it of i already have it good. But i get it most would cheat.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Im a oddball then. Cause i like some good puzzy at home and i might like to know i have options. I wont consider it of i already have it good. But i get it most would cheat.
That ***** must be AMAZZINGGG!!
Lol, nah I hear ya though.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top