"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

What are the signs my shy girl is (falling) in love with me?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
She’s not a really expressive girl. She doesn’t outright reject me when I make advances, but she rarely makes any moves in public or in private.

It honestly doesn’t bother me, it’s the way she is.

For the last 2-3 weeks she’s been staying at mine because the campsite she was staying at was destroyed by a freak storm.

I work full time (7 am to 11 pm) every day, so we haven’t gone out together much, but I’ve made the time.

She cooks and cleans the house (she goes out of her way), which is really nice of her, and I do her washing.

I really, really like her, and, as I say, I’m falling for her, but it’s quite hard to tell whether she feels the same.

I could ask her, or even tell her,, but I feel that might put her on the spot.


What are the signs to look out for?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Stop thiniing like a feminine guy before you ruin it.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
One thing you'll learn in life is shy girls aren't as shy as you think they are.
The most obvious sign is how they dress and appear just for you.
Some of the most reserved looking chicks can be hiding a sexual deviant inside.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
When she asks to be the mother of your children, you could venture to say, she is in love with you.

Until then, meet other women.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Guys should not need validation from women. This is what i mean by acting feminine. Women need to know how guys feel about them. Guya dont need to know that stuff. We go about our business and the woman tags along.
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
Guys should not need validation from women. This is what i mean by acting feminine. Women need to know how guys feel about them. Guya dont need to know that stuff. We go about our business and the woman tags along.
what you do is assume the woman is interested. Anything else is trash - you have the thought, you discard it immediately.
 
Top