"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Should I date this woman which has a boyfriend?

ItsFate451

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
49
Reaction score
28
Age
38
Sorry for my poor english, but what do you mean by "escalate fast"? And what would be the point of inviting her to my place?

By making a move. If she’s saying yes to meeting you at your place, she’s letting you know she’s up to hooking up in some way. But again don’t take her seriously and don’t try to make her your gf. She’s already proven she’s untrustworthy.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ralph33

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Yea for the most part they didn't hide the fact they had boyfriends. Some underplayed them as just seeing them. But that's only because they didn't want to come off as wrong.
Would you say she's still worth the risk even thought she lied?
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Would you say she's still worth the risk even thought she lied?
Honestly my outlook will prob differ a lot from yours. I live in the US and personally if a girl was trying to hide her boyfriend from me, it means she just wants to have sex with me. So I would pursue. But I don't know what that translates to over where you live.
 

Ralph33

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Age
36
You are coming too much from a thought process of serial monogamy. Like you are going to wife her up or something.

Mate, just about every woman you'll ever be with, you'll be upsetting like 50 guys in the process. Can't be worrying about all that.

You are free single and looking to have a mingle. Her boyfriend is her problem, not yours.
I probably have oneitis on her. I'll just tell her to call me when she's single. I don't feel like I'm ready for a relationship anyway.
.
 

Ralph33

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Sounds like you're putting a lot of needless pressure on yourself. Things don't need to be so all or nithing, you know?
I'm sorry I didn't quiet get that (English isn't my first language), are you telling me to just leave the situation or give it a shot?
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ralph33

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Age
36
My bad. Typo and stuff.

I get the sense that you place more importance on women than they actually deserve. Because you said that you've never had a ltr, and your behaviour with this one and not "being ready".

Sort of like a perfectionist or something like that.
Ok what would you recommend I should do in this case? ( I know I sound a bit depressed)
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You are coming too much from a thought process of serial monogamy. Like you are going to wife her up or something.

Mate, just about every woman you'll ever be with, you'll be upsetting like 50 guys in the process. Can't be worrying about all that.

You are free single and looking to have a mingle. Her boyfriend is her problem, not yours.
Your thought process is if she's married she's single?
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I'm confused and don't know what to do. I have never been in a long term relationship.

I talked to a girl that I like a lot at my college, I simply showed interest in knowing her and she immediately liked me, to be clear none of us told each other we love each other or how we feel to one another, but the signs are clear that she's into me since she likes getting near me, the way she talks and her fake laugh at my ****ty jokes.

I started vetting her through social media and observing her from distances, it turns out she has a boyfriend, I indirectly asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no.
She tries to hide the fact that she has a boyfriend in some certain situation, such as, when some friends near us ask her what her relationship is with this guy she tries to avoid the question or simply says nothing, so I won't know about it.

She told me if we can go hang out together like watch a movie or something. I said yes, but days passed and I never did, we haven't talked much recently.

They are still together. I am more attractive than her boyfriend, but I'm also a boring person that has some loose screws. She's the shy type of girl, she doesn't seem to have many friends either.

I am afraid if I tell her to break up with her boyfriend for me she might regret it later. What if things don't work out with me and her then I'd feel guilty for ruining her relationship with the previous guy.
Only read title. Answer is no.
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
the chick should be kept as a plate. You don't want to date a chick that has the mentality of cheating.
 
Top