That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
What about puzsy instead?I relapsed in end of July. Now I’m in one month no fap. I don’t need it to go to sleep and I don’t watch p0rn.
Do you have a link? Nofap is really mostly about no porn, which JP is strongly against.This whole no jerking off thing is so stupid.. It's all mind over matter. Dr. Jordan Peterson has a lecture on this. I highly recommend you no jerker offers watch his material.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Congratulations! thats a major accomplishment! Keep it up as long as possible, I am envious of you.good sides of nofap:
- more testosterone
- more confidene
- less caring about sex
bad sides of nofap:
- i also care more about sex, it sounds retarded yes, but in the same time nofap made me care less about women and care more about them as well. I mean first weeks made me not care about women, but right now it makes me date them so:
- it makes you date women,but tbh these women i get to date are crap regardless my look, i only get hurt/rejected/dissapointed/catfished. i can phuck fat women but i dont want, only slim women i get to date have ego in clouds and just want to play me, not actually **** me, jeez wut. im totally opposite of bigdave, i have almost no requirements except:
- her not being fat
- her not being face deformed
- so technically it makes you date women which is GOOD but if you only date sh****ty women then its BAD because you will experience mainly failures.
im resetting tinder right now but i think only idiot does same thing for next time and expects different results (although im better at all that **** now that i was 2 yrs before, its still bad, because i dont have my own place and im limited to women who will let me fuk them at their place)
anyway you guys should try nofap+cold showers+testosterone exercises(compound ones preferably using your body weight)+keto diet it makes you literally active as fuk
althrough this thread is in complaining form, i do have one chick that i failed to meet in my age (shes 24 i am 23) asking what i do in the evening i assume she wants to meet.
ill give it a go i guess but not gonna lie haha my first dates with slim andbeautiful women are somewhere near trauma level hahaha always rejected but lets do it
Congratulations! thats a major accomplishment! Keep it up as long as possible, I am envious of you.
Some questions
1. How many days you workout?
2. How much time do you spend at your house?
Just search Youtube.Do you have a link? Nofap is really mostly about no porn, which JP is strongly against.
Restricted masturbation can be a necessary part of the nofap deal for those who abused porn for so long that negative symptoms are experienced post masturbation/orgasm, even without porn.
Vague, okay. But what am I searching for? I'm really asking. I followed JP prior to his popularity and never heard him discuss masturbation directly.Just search Youtube.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
they are not placebo - there are indeed subtle effects.Masterbation is not an issue.
Some looney came up with an idiotic idea that doing nofap will ultimately get you laid in real life, of course there's also the claims on extra "superpowers" which is just placebo effect.
The best solution, is go get laid for real and stop giving multiple excuses to yourself.
If you don’t know already, sex transmutation was popularised by Napoleon Hill in Think and Grow Rich. He noticed wealthy men had high sexual energy and this resulted in them being more charismatic. Next time you spend time with or watch a charismatic person, try to notice how they behave.I do think there is something to this sexual transmutation idea, that you can draw energy from abstaining sexually. For lack of a better term, I've always called it "conserving my chi".
With regards to the NoFap stuff, I've never quite understood why one orgasm differs from another: Why masturbation is bad, but fvcking is good. Seems to me they would both drain your energy.
To me personally, masculine maturity is having the strength to delay instant gratification. If it matters to you, women love men who wait and savour because it increases sexual tension...tbh it’s better for us too.This whole no jerking off thing is so stupid.. It's all mind over matter.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Wait wait wait. I thought you were exclusively banging fatties just a few weeks ago? What happened? Could no longer find the wet spot?I lost it yesterday, and last weekend. Had been going on my 3rd month nofap. What a pity. I blame it on not being able to get any nook in recent weeks, as well as the nook I am able to get, um, I'm just not interested in 4-points-below-me nook. When she's dumb or fat or ugly or boring (nothing to say that I'd want to listen to for a few hours), then I'd rather not be with her because it taints me in a way to be paired with her, but mbing is Bad too, so I can't win. I can't get quality at the moment. I can get a tight pvssied fat girl at the moment but she's fvckin dumb and I don't want to have to talk to her as it our wavelengths are certainly mine going high up very high plane while hers is scuffing the Earth, eatin the grass moo moo cow.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.