Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After month of nofap - keep it longer?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question for the no-fappers. You must be getting wet dreams; Mother Nature will ensure that your old sp3rm gets thrown out of the warehouse! I only no-fap when I'm sexing women or sick (e.g., the mild cold I am working through now). Otherwise, in due time, my balls tell my staff to get up, and the urge to release becomes irresistible. Of course, it doesn't help that I take an androgenic Rx (Terazosin) for my prostate issues (which are relieved by ... getting relieved) at bedtime; nobody's going to sleep until that gets addressed.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question for the no-fappers. You must be getting wet dreams; Mother Nature will ensure that your old sp3rm gets thrown out of the warehouse! I only no-fap when I'm sexing women or sick (e.g., the mild cold I am working through now). Otherwise, in due time, my balls tell my staff to get up, and the urge to release becomes irresistible. Of course, it doesn't help that I take an androgenic Rx (Terazosin) for my prostate issues (which are relieved by ... getting relieved) at bedtime; nobody's going to sleep until that gets addressed.
As a nofapper, the ONLY thing that will cause me to let one fly is video/images. I can Think about the women who I know wanna fvck me (I don't care if she's 5 to 7 years OLDer than me it's still a "validation" of me to KNOW that she wants me even though she's married or is supposed to be "goody-good" girl teacher or secretary whatever), but that won't push me far enough to cause me to lose my load. It MUST be, for me, an idealized 10 out of 10 scenario or fantasy that causes me to lose it. That makes it easier to abstain, but of course, we are only clicks away from giving over our power or our dignity to a woman on a screen who punches/pushes all your buttons.

I've gotta get laid this weekend or I'll be pressed to lose it again which is not good. There aren't that many good prospects in MY world at the moment. I mean there's girls at work or in contact in business that I could (kinda dangerous though) turn things sexual. Online dating, I'm getting messages moreso right now I do not know why. Upcoming holidays? don't wanna be caught without a beau? just wanna get fvcked? baby rabies at mid-30s? I'm getting chatty girls of late online. I believe it's the crashing economy at the moment that's getting Me opened online. I usually do not get messaged first out of the blue as I have the past 2 weeks. So there's prospects there, but not quality prospects as I had late Summer this year.

I turn to find other things to improve myself while abstaining, and that's good, but I have a need to fvck on a weekly basis, have all my life, and it doesn't seem to be stopping, don't think it ever will.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I don't get wet dreams, but I Dream way more than I ever have since childhood. Nofapping increases dreams, makes them more memorable, I'm serious that I'll have 3, 4, 5 even dreams in one night. I believe that is telling of how healthy nofap is. Dreaming = healthiness. You're getting good sleep. Still no wet dreams though (I believe due to tens of 1,000s of self-beatin all my teenage years and 20s, as well as 30s - it's desensitized my c0ck though I still don't have any problems gettin it up, also I wake up with morning wood all the time now as well because I don't masturbate + drinking smoothies).

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice if 90% of the male population does no-fap?

While you guys are having multiple dreams..

The 10% of us male fappers will be making girls dream...good wonderful dreams....

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While you guys are having multiple dreams..

The 10% of us male fappers will be making girls dream...good wonderful dreams....
I didn't say nothin about dreamin about girls. Most people don't dream Every night. Dreams are good.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't say nothin about dreamin about girls. Most people don't dream Every night. Dreams are good.
Everyone has multiple dreams every night you just don't remember them, we learned that in middle school.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has multiple dreams every night you just don't remember them, we learned that in middle school.
Mine are more vivid and memorable now.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain. Elaborate.
I've noticed a considerable difference in memorable dreams or recognition of dreams upon awakening after months of nomb/juicing. Also wake up with a woody all the time (water within?).

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I masturbate allll the time lol and I'm a guy who gets laid, but still need time to myself I guess lol

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I strongly reduced my fapping to once every two weeks and I noticed clear effects.

Physical performances are much better wheter its pushing heavy weights, endurance or aggressibity...the first 2 or 3 days after fapping I lose that edge.

No need to double check my behaviour for beta mistakes while at the same time I find myself behaving more like a stereotypical assh0le.

Need for sleep is less while the desire to do stuff is much higher, Im trying to find a way to keep this state cause after 2 weeks I feel the need to blow some steam, aggressivity and rage start to get too high.

Reaction score
I lost it yesterday, and last weekend. Had been going on my 3rd month nofap. What a pity. I blame it on not being able to get any nook in recent weeks, as well as the nook I am able to get, um, I'm just not interested in 4-points-below-me nook. When she's dumb or fat or ugly or boring (nothing to say that I'd want to listen to for a few hours), then I'd rather not be with her because it taints me in a way to be paired with her, but mbing is Bad too, so I can't win. I can't get quality at the moment. I can get a tight pvssied fat girl at the moment but she's fvckin dumb and I don't want to have to talk to her as it our wavelengths are certainly mine going high up very high plane while
hers is scuffing the Earth, eatin the grass moo moo cow.
scuffing the earth, eatin the grass moo moo cow xD