Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Winghouse fun on Seeking Arrangement

Status
Not open for further replies.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
This just happened last night. I met a girl on SA who works at a Winghouse about an hour away. One that I never go to so we'll never run into each other accidentally.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lyknxquy3sijvbl/14532.jpeg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5u8axntzuimf16/7026ef94-7751-4d73-a77b-050e3e282914.jpg?dl=0

Super hot. $500. She was 21 years old. She even let me make sex tapes, which of course I won't show to you.

Why would I stop doing this? If you can tell me how to do this for free, I'm all ears, but I'm not sure if it's possible at the age of 31 with a 21 year old girl.

Before she came over, I asked about her sexual experiences. She told me she just had a threesome with 2 guys for free a few months ago. But these guys were her age.

I asked her what kind of guys she liked. She said she liked guys that are her age, and also funny, cute, with a good personality.

dude wtf. you paid her 500 USD? XD you are slave to 21 year old women who all they can is trading their bodies lol

dont you feel like a loser? for her 500 usd normally is half month of work, why give her that for 1h? LOL

also her makeup looks her make idiotic. def not 10/10

Reaction score
dude wtf. you paid her 500 USD? XD you are slave to 21 year old women who all they can is trading their bodies lol

dont you feel like a loser? for her 500 usd normally is half month of work, why give her that for 1h? LOL

also her makeup looks her make idiotic. def not 10/10
She probably makes $500 in 2-3 days.

I would guess that she is hotter than any girl you've ever been with.

I would also guess that if you could afford it, you would do the same.

No, I don't feel like a loser at all, actually. I feel like I'm having more fun than probably anyone on the site. It's a fair trade, in my opinion.

A slave to her? Not sure that's accurate.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
She probably makes $500 in 2-3 days.

I would guess that she is hotter than any girl you've ever been with.

I would also guess that if you could afford it, you would do the same.
no i wouldnt.

you know you are one of these guys who are the reason why females feel so entitled

and no, if that girl doesnt wh0ore around then she cant make 500 usd in 3 days. she will work half month or full month in normal job to get it

Reaction score
no i wouldnt.

you know you are one of these guys who are the reason why females feel so entitled

and no, if that girl doesnt wh0ore around then she cant make 500 usd in 3 days. she will work half month or full month in normal job to get it
You'll never know if you would or not because you'll never have enough money.

Trust me, she earned the $500. She deepthroated me for like 20 minutes straight.

Do you mean I have enough money to meet their hypergamy standard? That sounds great to me! I guess there's not a lot of guys out their driving Lambo's.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
You'll never know if you would or not because you'll never have enough money.

Trust me, she earned the $500. She deepthroated me for like 20 minutes straight.

Do you mean I have enough money to meet their hypergamy standard? That sounds great to me! I guess there's not a lot of guys out their driving Lambo's.

i had this happen for free to me but not from who0res

Reaction score
i had this happen for free to me but not from who0res
So have I. But not on a regular enough basis or with enough variety of girls, or girls that are good looking enough for me to be content.

Obviously, the same is true for you or you wouldn't be talking about going on dates with GUYS!!!

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Look at yourself, trying to convince yourself of your self worth lol

yes, cool, you have a lambo.

you still are paying for sex loser tho

Reaction score
Look at yourself, trying to convince yourself of your self worth lol

yes, cool, you have a lambo.

you still are paying for sex loser tho
What about the girl I could have been with last week that I didn't because I didn't feel like driving 45 minutes?

What about the girl I met in Panama who I didn't pay at all? And this girl usually gets paid just to go on outings with people with no sex involved.

I'm not sure it's possible to have as much sex with as much of a variety of hot girls as I do without spending money. If it is, I've never seen it, and certainly not by anyone on this site.

Pretty strong words from someone who goes on dates with GUYS and transsexuals.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
What about the girl I could have been with last week that I didn't because I didn't feel like driving 45 minutes?

What about the girl I met in Panama who I didn't pay at all? And this girl usually gets paid just to go on outings with people with no sex involved.

I'm not sure it's possible to have as much sex with as much of a variety of hot girls as I do without spending money. If it is, I've never seen it, and certainly not by anyone on this site.

Pretty strong words from someone who goes on dates with GUYS and transsexuals.
nice you had sex with 2 girls without paying for them

you still bragged in 100s of threads how you paid some averagelooking girls for sex haha

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show pictures of girls you've been with for free.

You're all talk.

Btw, I'm perfectly capable of ignoring you if I choose because you're not the least bit entertaining.

Also, I turned down free sex just last week because I didn't feel like driving 45 minutes to meet her.
Have you been working on your "body game"? I want to see you pound the same type you used to pay.

you still bragged in 100s of threads how you paid some averagelooking girls for sex haha
He gotta start from somewhere. ** Hand clap **

Reaction score

I've been with way more than 2 girls for free.

I would much rather pay a hooker than bend over backwards just to get some girl on a boring date.

Also... Average looking? Don't think so.

I think I've been with at least 100 girls hotter than the hottest girl you've ever been with.

Is this girl average looking, too?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bpd082swqkjnbno/11536.jpg?dl=0

Reaction score
Have you been working on your "body game"? I want to see you pound the same type you used to pay.

He gotta start from somewhere. ** Hand clap **
No offense... But I've never heard you post a single field report the whole time you've been on this forum.

So I don't believe that you're speaking from experience here.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with way more than 2 girls for free.

I would much rather pay a hooker than bend over backwards just to get some girl on a boring date.

Also... Average looking? Don't think so.

I think I've been with at least 100 girls hotter than the hottest girl you've ever been with.

Is this girl average looking, too?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bpd082swqkjnbno/11536.jpg?dl=0
They pretty fine. You need to do a write-up on how to do that if it's what someone wants to do. The process, gotchas, negotiation, etc.

Reaction score
They pretty fine. You need to do a write-up on how to do that if it's what someone wants to do. The process, gotchas, negotiation, etc.
Go on Seeking Arrangement. If you can't figure it out from there, you have larger problems than I can help you with.

And if you can't afford the $80/month they charge guys to go on there, you also have larger problems than I can help with.

Reaction score
You used to pay $200, but now the wh0res are charging you $500 after they see the lambo.
It depends on the quality. A 21 year old Winghouse girl can reasonably ask $500.

Some girls I would laugh at for asking that much. If Backpage were still open, I wouldn't pay more than $150 for that.

A

AJ84

No offense... But I've never heard you post a single field report the whole time you've been on this forum.

So I don't believe that you're speaking from experience here.
With respect Richard, you’re not posting field reports. You are posting about interactions with prostitiutes. Nothing wrong with that but when I read the field reports others post, they don’t include the words ‘seeking arrangments’ ‘back pages’ and how much cash money was handed over to pay for their time.

There is actually a forum for SA clients and ‘staff’ where they give each other tips for successful arrangements etc.

Reaction score
With respect Richard, you’re not posting field reports. You are posting about interactions with prostitiutes. Nothing wrong with that but when I read the field reports others post, they don’t include the words ‘seeking arrangments’ ‘back pages’ and how much cash money was handed over to pay for their time.

There is actually a forum for SA clients and ‘staff’ where they give each other tips for successful arrangements etc.
Get off my posts permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.