Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Winghouse fun on Seeking Arrangement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This just happened last night. I met a girl on SA who works at a Winghouse about an hour away. One that I never go to so we'll never run into each other accidentally.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lyknxquy3sijvbl/14532.jpeg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5u8axntzuimf16/7026ef94-7751-4d73-a77b-050e3e282914.jpg?dl=0

Super hot. $500. She was 21 years old. She even let me make sex tapes, which of course I won't show to you.

Why would I stop doing this? If you can tell me how to do this for free, I'm all ears, but I'm not sure if it's possible at the age of 31 with a 21 year old girl.

Before she came over, I asked about her sexual experiences. She told me she just had a threesome with 2 guys for free a few months ago. But these guys were her age.

I asked her what kind of guys she liked. She said she liked guys that are her age, and also funny, cute, with a good personality.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just happened last night. I met a girl on SA who works at a Winghouse about an hour away. One that I never go to so we'll never run into each other accidentally.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lyknxquy3sijvbl/14532.jpeg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5u8axntzuimf16/7026ef94-7751-4d73-a77b-050e3e282914.jpg?dl=0

Super hot. $500. She was 21 years old. She even let me make sex tapes, which of course I won't show to you.

Why would I stop doing this? If you can tell me how to do this for free, I'm all ears, but I'm not sure if it's possible at the age of 31 with a 21 year old girl.

Before she came over, I asked about her sexual experiences. She told me she just had a threesome with 2 guys for free a few months ago. But these guys were her age.

I asked her what kind of guys she liked. She said she liked guys that are her age, and also funny, cute, with a good personality.
You can do it for free by being physically attractive , dressing well and having game. Be someone that turns women on. If your face isn't all that your body can still be banging.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're cruising for a bruising one of these days frogman.. Stop waisting money on pvssy and invest in yourself or your business. Money first, then pleasure.

Reaction score
Oh yeah. How often are teamed up with thugs. It's normal.
I've been on,this site more than anyone here, and I've been safe the whole time.

Are you basing your posts on actual reality and experience? Or a fantasy world?

I did 4 years in prison. You think I'm gonna be scared of some wannabe gangster?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on,this site more than anyone here, and I've been safe the whole time.

I did 4 years in prison. You think I'm gonna be scared of some wannabe gangster?
It doesn't matter. They don't fight 1-1. The hoez setup will have 3-5 guys ganged up on you to jack you for your stuff. And yes in reality pretty hoez are ganged up with ruffians.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not only that, they may want to humiliate you and tag team your a-s-s. Literally. Since you've been in prison, that may had been your experience. However, I would think it's best to be avoided.

Reaction score
Not only that, they may want to humiliate you and tag team your a-s-s. Literally. Since you've been in prison, that may had been your experience. However, I would think it's best to be avoided.
I love how you all just talk sh1t while knowing nothing. Prison was a cakewalk for me.

PS: post a picture of some hot girls you've been with

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how you all just talk sh1t while knowing nothing. Prison was a cakewalk for me.

PS: post a picture of some hot girls you've been with

I am not an attention wh0re like you. I do not need validation bro.

Well like I said... I've been on that site more than anyone here.... And have not experienced that.
No doubt about that. Not sure I'd brag about it though.

Reaction score
I am not an attention wh0re like you. I do not need validation bro.

No doubt about that. Not sure I'd brag about it though.
Put me on ignore so you can't read my posts.

You are annoying as fvck and I have never sought your attention even once.

Bye now.

PS: I'm not your "bro"

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone seems to have his panties in a bunch. Not going to ignore you bro. You're just too amusing to read. I wish I had some popcorn while I read your posts. I find them incredibly interesting. It's read like a juvenile stuck in an adult male's body and mind. You should package up all your experiences with the rent a puss gang and write a book.

Reaction score
Someone seems to have his panties in a bunch. Not going to ignore you bro. You're just too amusing to read. I wish I had some popcorn while I read your posts. I find them incredibly interesting. It's read like a juvenile stuck in an adult male's body and mind. You should package up all your experiences with the rent a puss gang and write a book.
Show pictures of girls you've been with for free.

You're all talk.

Btw, I'm perfectly capable of ignoring you if I choose because you're not the least bit entertaining.

Also, I turned down free sex just last week because I didn't feel like driving 45 minutes to meet her.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show pictures of girls you've been with for free.

You're all talk.

Btw, I'm perfectly capable of ignoring you if I choose because you're not the least bit entertaining.

Also, I turned down free sex just last week because I didn't feel like driving 45 minutes to meet her.
If the woman is at least half bit doable, you should not turn down sex. 45 mins. isn't much in NYC traffic. I'm not all talk! I'm all text. :)

Reaction score
If the woman is at least half bit doable, you should not turn down sex. 45 mins. isn't much in NYC traffic. I'm not all talk! I'm all text. :)
Well it didn't seem worth it to me at the time.

And I don't need you to tell me what I should or should not do.

Still haven't seen any pictures from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.