Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend takes forever to respond or ignores.

Jay25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do I accept calls or respond or initiate any meetings

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? She's already cheating on him. Any good lawyer knows you never allow a hostile witness a loophole to rehabilitate themselves.
Lawyers are pros at power in conversation and situations. They advise their friends well in the cheated on situation or where your being taken advantage of.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slightly related.

With the whole texting thing, I think you need to be the less invested of the two parties. Remember, the constant need for attention is a feminine trait.

A concrete example that has paid of well for me. I nearly connected with a very good woman a year or so back. She became distant, so I backed off. Every now and then she texts me. I respond. She goes quiet again.

Ok, so you can get annoyed about this, but you just got to man up. If she goes quiet, so do I. I'm not going to start chasing her with more texts, or worse, start complaining [prob the best thing to do is just call at some point].

So she texts again finally, I respond, and we have a date organized. The fact that we are getting together after this length of time, and given where things nearly got to between us, is quite significant. It'll be a make it or break it date... where it either goes somewhere or is finally knocked on the head.

All of this in the context of me looking for a decent LTR.

But back on point, as the man you need to be showing less concern through texting... keep the essential communications to when you're meeting in real life.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I withdraw she seems to come back but it just happens again I think because I go right back to my old ways, answering super quick while she takes hours at work.

When I don’t do that she’s hitting me up and accepts a date where we usually have sex.

The thing is how can I communicate that this **** can’t go on if I do want to keep her
In every relationship, there is a power dynamic at play. You have become here a toy-thing and naturally, given a woman's instinctive desire to submit to a male, are losing attraction.

Despite the political ideology that prevails today, there is a natural dynamic between the sexes that needs to be observed - you must lead.

Jay25

Don Juan
Reaction score
In every relationship, there is a power dynamic at play. You have become here a toy-thing and naturally, given a woman's instinctive desire to submit to a male, are losing attraction.

Despite the political ideology that prevails today, there is a natural dynamic between the sexes that needs to be observed - you must lead.

How can I regain this balance

Jay25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wondering if I should respond to this I’m ok message and how to proceed with this whole thing.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this ^. A simple statement, but so straightforward and profound one.
Its an old line from pickup from a real playboy.

Its the origin of #nextSet!

If more guys actually spun more plates, think Arnold Schwarzenegger T2 chain gunning cold approach day or night, pursuit of top form SMV. Either dtf or next!

Its a game changer. Its only as effective as one's pursuit of baeeee. No excuse. Taking **** out. Going balls deep or next.

Life's way the ****kkkk too boring not to try gents. More importantly, new girls are turning eighteen everyday.

Come @ me bro.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. But establishing the LTR is the challenge. Once in the LTR, it should be plain sailing.... which is the whole point of an LTR on your terms..
Yeah your right a little jostling as she tests your lead and personal integrity. But after it's in place it theoretically should be easier for both of you.

But I reality in American culture. The women feel they are entitled to dominance, even in the physical space and control. Plus entitled to get her way and "win" every situation with you.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah your right a little jostling as she tests your lead and personal integrity. But after it's in place it theoretically should be easier for both of you.

But I reality in American culture. The women feel they are entitled to dominance, even in the physical space and control. Plus entitled to get her way and "win" every situation with you.
If that is the case, you need to look for the exception to the norm. This both adds to the challenge and makes it easier - more challenging in finding the right kind of women to begin with, and less challenging as in less expenditure of wasted energy with the wrong kind of women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that is the case, you need to look for the exception to the norm. This both adds to the challenge and makes it easier - more challenging in finding the right kind of women to begin with, and less challenging as in less expenditure of wasted energy with the wrong kind of women.
Well yes we'd find that in dating because she likely won't be able to help herself. She will try to power grab and man up on you. No way she could keep that act up for over 6 months. She might make 90 days though.

We as men can see what type of mother's they had.

Jay25

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she reaches out I’ll be brief and schedule a date until she starts messaging me again and be doing things to improve myself and other chicks

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? She's already cheating on him. Any good lawyer knows you never allow a hostile witness a loophole to rehabilitate themselves.
was that confirmed in the thread? I didn't read the whole thing.

assuming he doesn't know with 100% certainty that she's already cheating or about to dump him, that's what I think he should do

if he knows he should hit on her best friend and sister, then laugh when she angrily dumps him

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
All this talk and the OP is still looking for ways on how to get her back.

It's 100% over. Move on.

But if you enjoy more pain and more bitterness then continue as you are and accept all her reasons.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to be on this recurring sine wave with her behavior. You do something to express your displeasure, and it gets better, for a while. Then it drops back into the same old same old.

It's time to admit "you cannot change anyone" people are going to be WHO THEY ARE. Who she is right now is sometime who acts uninterested in her man. It would be a very safe bet to assume that this is who she will be with any man. You don't like the behavior. Take a step back and REALIZE that your personalities, and the way you believe you should behave in a relationship, towards your lover, is fundamentally incompatible.

Sure, sure, you can rationalize her behavior with "she's cheating" " she's about to cheat" or the good ol standby " she's just not interested anymore" but, fundamentally, there is a personality miss match and that will ultimately be the death of the relationship as you can't continually be "checking" her behavior, as if you were a parent.

All that said, stop initiating contact. From here on out, let her reach out. Eventually she will either fade away or she will reach out to you and ask why you seem so disinterested. If the conversation is initiated, at that time you can decide how you want to proceed.

If enough time goes by where she hasn't reached out, feel free to assume she's not interested, and start gaming other chicks.

Good luck.