Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend takes forever to respond or ignores.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Girlfriend of 9 months.

Recently the past month or so, maybe longer she seems to take awhile to answer texts, I understand at work or something but she’s home quite a lot.

She uses the excuse I fell asleep a lot or says nothing, I’ve been trying to mirror her and she comes back usually but then the same **** happens, I feel like calling her out on it but I don’t know.

Last east example is I was texting her during the day, she was at work, sexual stuff, she said she loved me so much,that we have true love.

Then all of a sudden she drops out of the conversation and doesn’t respond the rest of the night from 5pm and as of his morning hasn’t said a word, I don’t want to dump her but this kind of disrespect I don’t want to put up with. I have been texting her a lot more and more quickly I feel this has made me needy.

How can I fix this?
When you stop giving a fvck, she will have higher interest again.

Notice I didnt say "when you ACT like you dont give a fvck".

You are already too needy and invested in this chick to have that type of mentality right now, its a result of spinning multiple plates, an abundance mindset and it takes work.

For what you do now: You stop initiating ANY contact. If she initiates contact, dont respond back for 2 days and at that only give her a one or two word response. If she wants to come over, simply say "not tonight". Nothing else.

You dont reward bad behavior. Ever. The lowered interest is NOT bad behavior, but the source of the low interest is (talking to other guys, going out with other guys, not thinking you are good enough anymore, etc.). You have done something different for her to lower her interest or to be doing the above things that have started to pull her attention somewhere else.

Start hitting up other chicks, but none from her social circle. If you can hook up with one, go for it. If your gf finds out and throws a fit, tell her to fvck off because you were only going the other way based on HER actions and HER avoiding you. Period. Trust me, knowing that you will move on from her at the drop of a hat gives you incredible bonus points.

Right now you want to find out what she is doing, who she is with, blah blah blah. Stop.

Move on now and avoid her. Based on how she is acting you dont owe her anything. A break up happens when one person starts moving in the other direction, not when you have the "talk".

And stop acting needy. Stop trying to mirror her response times. Just stop responding all together. Dont even read her messages. Until she comes over to apologize and explain her behavior, ignore her.

The guys that have abundance and the correct mindset will totally agree with me on this. The ones that dont will think this is super harsh, but thats ok, they are the guys in your situation and not the guys in my situation.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can I fix this?
She's not your girl. Its just your turn.

Double down. Begin seeing other women. Acquire better options.

Every female problem could be resolved by #nextSet!

Or you continue to be a cuck.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been dealing with a similar problem and am watching this guy:

Basically, I think the key is to make her do all the calling, texting, pursuing at this point. Focus on yourself or even developing options with other girls.

It sucks, but there’s no way you can get a girl interested by pursuing her more. As a guy, you hate being passive so I recommend channeling that energy on things that make you more attractive (gym, work, clothes, other girls, etc.)

At the end of the day, you want to be the exact opposite of an orbiter (a guy who pursues her attention, who she leads on so he feeds her ego and does things for her when she’s making no effort):

Really make her work for it (become your orbiter) or just dump her if it’s too much to handle. Chasing her attention will just feed her ego and make her less attracted to you.

I know this is easier said than done... I’m dealing with the same exact problem and I know how hard it ****ing is. Especially bc hooking up with other girls is a form of cheating.

Just remember that being a rude jerk (in a funny way) and indifferent will make you more attractive than acting like an orbiter who views her attention as valuable bc it’s scarce. You’re the prize, not her.

She has to work for you or she’s not worth your time.

Be the opposite of an orbiter. Recognize her silly games and need for attention and treat yourself as more important than her. Try to be Clark Gable:
https://youtu.be/lrhNPS4nbmQ
I don't Chase. I replace.

Low sex drive? Low libido? Next.

Women have hypergamy on steroids with our current laws.

Imagine, the male imperative was optimized by law. Women isn't in the mood, you kick her out.

She gets fat. You next her.

jacketrunner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't Chase. I replace.

Low sex drive? Low libido? Next.

Women have hypergamy on steroids with our current laws.

Imagine, the male imperative was optimized by law. Women isn't in the mood, you kick her out.

She gets fat. You next her.
Chase don't replace. Send her a love letter so she knows how much you care her about her. Tell her she's a goddess and you're a lowly beggar.

Then proceed to whip yourself on the back while screaming "HAVE MERCY ON ME YOUR HIGHNESS!"

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's my GIRLFRIEND, then I call her out on it, and see what she says. If she says something I don't like in response, or doesn't change her ways, then I dump her ass. That's that

All that pulling back for attention stuff is for plates, when it's your woman you check her ass, and get to the bottom of it

Glassguy

Reaction score
If it's my GIRLFRIEND, then I call her out on it, and see what she says. If she says something I don't like in response, or doesn't change her ways, then I dump her ass. That's that

All that pulling back for attention stuff is for plates, when it's your woman you check her ass, and get to the bottom of it
In theory you make perfect sense.

In reality this will never work because a woman will not tell you truth and string you along while she completes her branch swinging.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

In reality this will never work because a woman will not tell you truth and string you along while she completes her branch swinging.
Yup. Not even worth it. If she not falling in line something is up and words probably wont fix it.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's why I said if her behavior doesn't change I dump her... and him checking her will probably get her attention and respect. You forget that women like when a man puts them in their place. You cant be in a LTR without checking your woman. OP has probably never checked her once, that's why he's losing her

If it doesn't work, then it doesn't work. But him acting like a punk and ignoring it to see if it just goes away is stupid

Jay25

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I said if her behavior doesn't change I dump her... and him checking her will probably get her attention and respect. You forget that women like when a man puts them in their place. You cant be in a LTR without checking your woman. OP has probably never checked her once, that's why he's losing her

If it doesn't work, then it doesn't work. But him acting like a punk and ignoring it to see if it just goes away is stupid
I have checked her on things like when she hung up on me, in this regard I have checked her playfully about disappearing, calling her Houdini, how would that be done

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Not even worth it. If she not falling in line something is up and words probably wont fix it.
I have checked her on things like when she hung up on me, in this regard I have checked her playfully about disappearing, calling her Houdini, how would that be done
You don't do it playfully, that's not a check bro. A chicks gotta know you won't tolerate that stuff. Don't be afraid to talk to her like a man who's not afraid to lose her

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

But if its to far gone checking won't do sh1t. Timing is everything.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could've checked the hangup incident by not talking for a week.

Many of them are some insecure little Napoleons. Small guy complex. Evil and your call out tactic affects them none. "Watch him call me back..."

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score

Nah. I disagree.

You can "check" your woman if you do it from the beginning. Not when things are at the ending point.

Silence and distance (along with hitting up new prospects) is the only way to go. Any "checking" her at this point comes across as fake/unnatural and she will see right through it as him being all butthurt. S&D is the way to go and really gets the hamster spinning overdrive.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she hangs up on you this is a major sign of disrespect and you ignore her a$$. That's a step below cheating in my book.
Yea... disrespect to a guy she doesn't respect
Nah. I disagree.

You can "check" your woman if you do it from the beginning. Not when things are at the ending point.

Silence and distance (along with hitting up new prospects) is the only way to go. Any "checking" her at this point comes across as fake/unnatural and she will see right through it as him being all butthurt. S&D is the way to go and really gets the hamster spinning overdrive.
Ok, then tell him to dump the chick, but all this just go excersise and not care, and she'll come back is a bunch of bull

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Nah. I disagree.

It depends on where the relationship is. How far gone is it. Sure sometimes its ok as long as your holding yourself up strong and she is just being a sh1thead.

But sometimes things get to a point where things have gone to far dow hill and you just leave it alone and walk away. Dont even be mad or point fingers. Look at you and accept what happened. Not always the easiest thing.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once in a while is okay because people get busy but if this trend has been established for a while (you know she has the time to respond back) she is disrespecting you

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Yea... disrespect to a guy she doesn't respect

Ok, then tell him to dump the chick, but all this just go excersise and not care, and she'll come back is a bunch of bull
He should just assume she wont. If she does he should be advised its just a trick, maybe.

Be advised that the beat solution is to walk away if she is playing fvck fvck games.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Once in a while is okay because people get busy but if this trend has been established for a while (you know she has the time to respond back) she is disrespecting you
Sometimes they just are dealing with their life and own problems. But becareful.