What do you know - the Texas high school shooter was incel who aimed first at his rejector

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
One of the many results from the trophy for participation era. No ability to deal with rejection or loss and no self motivation to rebound and do things to better themselves. Welcome to the millennial era.
What’s the root of the problem? Facebook? Snapchat? Kardashians? The free sex men can get in Hollywood movies?

What’s the solution? Military school? Stricter laws? Less entertainment more education?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s the root of the problem? Facebook? Snapchat? Kardashians? The free sex men can get in Hollywood movies?

What’s the solution? Military school? Stricter laws? Less entertainment more education?
More education + a less sexualised society.

EVERYTHING in Western society is drenched in sexual cliche and if you've not had sex you're ridiculed, especially as a man.

Want to sell something? Reference sex.
Want to do a comedy bit? Laugh at virgins.
90% of movies have explicit sex scenes and even have shirtless guys or sexy posed girls on the poster.
There are entire reality shows revolving entirely around sex.
Celebs like Kardashian are famous just because they f*cked someone on camera.

Sex is important and fun and all, but it sometimes feels like it's basically the only thing in the media. It's a pretty small part of life, really.

But it's grown to be a cancer that's referenced and idolised in pretty much everything we're exposed to.

These guys are delusional and get influenced by this more than most, because as virgins it becomes painful and you feel like you don't belong when your entire self-worth is based on sex and society is constantly telling you to have sex.

If we stopped judging men just because they've not put their d*ck in a woman yet, far less people would be so alienated.

I used to feel down about my v-card myself, I got very depressed when I was 18-19. As I matured, I realised it barely f*cking matters, and most of the sex-obsessed people around me who would f*ck a dead horse if it increased their social cred are actually the losers.

I know one guy who has f*cked one woman in his life and it only happened because both he and she were just utterly, utterly desperate. That, to me, is a lot more tragic than just not doing it at all.

(Not that I'm saying these incels are blameless. They also have serious entitlement and mental issues).

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't imagine being a young guy in an American high school in 2018. With the stranglehold the feminine imperative has on our society imagine what it must feel like.
I completely agree. Boys today are being taught in school that there is something inherently wrong with them because they are male. Rather than allowing boys to have their own spaces, where they can work out their NATURAL aggressive proclivities, they are just being told that they are 'evil'.... that all they need to do is to stop being evil and admit they are flawed, then surrender to the feminist imperative. Boys and girls learn in different ways... and rather than just accept that... they drug up or little boys to the point where they all sit around wishing they were girls.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know one guy who has f*cked one woman in his life and it only happened because both he and she were just utterly, utterly desperate.
I'm trying to fathom just how ugly a woman would have to be to be desperate for sex. :eek:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are several million high school students, sorry but there is very little law enforcement can do without sweeping violations of civil liberties.
You mean treating white people the same way they treat blacks?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must have a low IQ. It's not illegal to be "racsiss" and define Racist will you? WHITE people only?? Anyway, you can't tell when or if ANYONE will do any killing with car or gun. That's why EVERYONE should be allowed to carry a firearm Anywhere.
Laws should be enforced equally between Blacks and Whites. There is no issue about second amendment rights, however, if a Black person can not carry a gun without worrying that a police is going to shoot him and say they feared for their lives, then Black's don't have the same benefit of that amendment. In fact, a Black child can't have a toy gun (Tamir Rice) without worrying about being killed by the police. Or, a Black man can't pick up a toy gun at a Wallmart store without ending up dead when the police come in from a racist 911 caller. As long as you have two different Americas, then there is going to be a problem.

If laws were enforced on whites the same way they are enforced on blacks then everyone would be up in arms and say you have a police state worst than the U.S.S.R. Since allot of whites don't care how blacks are being treated they let law enforcement get away with persecuting them saying that blacks are criminals anyway, the white communities are under policed and therefore things like this always fall through the cracks of the system. So without dealing with the problem with the unjust and perverted enforcement of law, then you miss the whole point. If laws were properly enforced you'd have much less of these shootings and less people would be dying form those drugs. See, just enforcement of laws could actually be helpful?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know one guy who has f*cked one woman in his life and it only happened because both he and she were just utterly, utterly desperate. That, to me, is a lot more tragic than just not doing it at all.
Why would that be more tragic?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would that be more tragic?
Because the guy was basically doing it to fit in with what was cool, not because he actually even liked the chick he was losing his virginity with.

Desperation and weakness of character, and I know he felt s**t for doing it afterwards.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They need to look at these psychoactive drugs they are giving kids like they are Pez these days(especially boys) when they are doing nothing more than being rambunctious kids...boys are wild...doesn't mean there is something wrong with them...no way in hell i would let these doctors put my kid on this crap.

Apparently almost every one of these people were on some form of psychoactive drugs for a length of time...how much clearer of a connection do you need?

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'm trying to fathom just how ugly a woman would have to be to be desperate for sex. :eek:
Food for thought to apply here that an ex GF always said which I think is actually fact. She said that men are more likely to find difficulty in getting sex. While women find difficulty in getting good sex. Then add to that the fact that women generally only count the sexual partners they enjoyed sex with. Their hamster brains can justify removing lays from the count if they didn't enjoy it.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Food for thought to apply here that an ex GF always said which I think is actually fact. She said that men are more likely to find difficulty in getting sex. While women find difficulty in getting good sex. Then add to that the fact that women generally only count the sexual partners they enjoyed sex with. Their hamster brains can justify removing lays from the count if they didn't enjoy it.
So that's why they divide the number of partners to 3 LOL

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People attribute such a motive, when i think these sorts are just people ready to throw a fit over various difficulties. That's their answer to life's problems.

The guy was just a fvcking prat, at the end of the day.
Yeah and pumped full of psychoactive drugs for years and years and years since he was a kid like virtually all of the others...

When are they going to do a study to see if this is changing their brain function over the course of many years??

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I, and quite a few people that i've known, have been on psychoactive drugs before.

Edited personal information out to say that i've had women project their problems onto me before too. My dad always used to tell me that we suffer for each other's insecurities, and that's just what i see in something like this. Guy didn't value life. Just a complete waste.

Just think he was probably a sh1tbag waste of space.
I realize that a lot of people take this stuff and are fine, but it's like anything...a small percentage of people will have severe side effects that lead to crazy thoughts....sometimes even years after taking them as if they changed their brain structure.

If one of the side effects of these is that people will grab guns and shoot up a bunch of places, maybe they need to reevaluate things.

EDIT:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thefix.com/content/research-shows-ritalin-causes-long-term-brain-injury?amp

Apparently they already HAVE done a study in 2014 that showed these DO cause long term brain injury....so WHY are they still being used?? Basically it causes permanent changes to brain structure and to neurons which can lead to clinical depression even after its stopped...

"The result of the damage done by Ritalinin the brain is similar to frontal lobe syndrome. Over time, frontal lobe syndrome can render a person increasingly incapable of inhibiting impulsive behaviors. In addition, such damage contributes to the onset of clinical depression"

Can't stop impulsive behaviors? Like grabbing a gun one morning and shooting up a bunch of people? Maybe the FDA officials and these drug companies should be getting charged with murder every time this happens as well...

Another case of the FDA choosing money and Big Pharma over the American public...this is nothing new its been going on for well over 100 years now...

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kid was a racist right wing nut job that got bullied in HS for being a weird racist smelly right wing nut job. This dude was going to kill eventually regardless of whatever bs he read on red pill reddit. Our enforcement should actually do their jobs and catch these maniacs before they decide to kill. It's not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "when".
It would be difficult to resolve this sort of thing without making thoughts illegal.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has the right obviously to turn him down. Embarrassing him or more accurately put, shaming him in public is unnecessary.

Murder is overkill. Then again, the psychological affects and mental warfare is taxing.

I cannot wait to hear about toxic masculinity from the cuck news network.

There's a red-light district. There's no excuse for murder. At 17, a decade later, she be fat as **** single mom with bastard children from different men. He could be banging new girls turning 18.

Incel du. Goofed

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't imagine being a young guy in an American high school in 2018. With the stranglehold the feminine imperative has on our society imagine what it must feel like. OBVIOUSLY, not endorsing this kid shooting up the school but it's so ironic to me how it's always put back on the men. "He wouldn't leave my daughter alone". I guaran-****ing-tee there is more to the story than that. I work with a guy who brought his 4 grade daughter in to work a few weeks ago because he's a divorced dude and someone forgot to schedule her day correctly that day, mommy thought daddy was taking care of her and vice versa. Couldn't believe what I saw with this FOURTH grader. Dressed like an absolute hoe. RIDICULOUS attitude and glued to her phone.
Not shocking.

Mommy's skiing down cawk mountain. Dad's raped financially. State has a gun to his head as daughters out getting Eiffel towered.