Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it always impossible for a man to "nice" his way to get a woman?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this goes against standard dogma, but there are a lot of "nice guys" around, and they are not all celibate.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this goes against standard dogma, but there are a lot of "nice guys" around, and they are not all celibate.
They get walked on, disrespected and cheated on. If you are OK with that then by all means...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the alternative of being mean quickly leads to jail time.

Feminist laws have males in a check mate.
Except the men who refuse to validate them outside sex. These men are being rewarded and the nicer men pay the price.

Reaction score
Except the men who refuse to validate them outside sex. These men are being rewarded and the nicer men pay the price.
All this stuff sounds good on paper, but when I go out it seems like the girls validate themselves.

I almost think I'd be better off just showering them with compliments and maybe bringing up my bionic d1ck haha.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this stuff sounds good on paper, but when I go out it seems like the girls validate themselves.

I almost think I'd be better off just showering them with compliments and maybe bringing up my bionic d1ck haha.

Smh

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm telling you... Nothing works.

Even if you pick on... nice or mean... It's not like you'll act that way 24\7. We're human beings and our emotions can fluctuate from one moment to the next.
Listen to Alpha Male Strategies.

Basically our behavior and interaction frames us .

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl, i know lots of girls far from the wall who love guys that are nice to them

These girls will then give you a very long list of guys who treated them like **** then suck you off for managing to go 5 minutes without calling her a *****

Think: chubby insecure slvts.

The nice thing about them is that the bar is incredibly low

In general though, nice or mean doesn't matter, be attractive and it doesn't matter if you're a piece of **** or a volunteer fireman who works at a soup kitchen on saturdays and goes to church on sundays

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on the girl, i know lots of girls far from the wall who love guys that are nice to them

These girls will then give you a very long list of guys who treated them like **** then suck you off for managing to go 5 minutes without calling her a *****

Think: chubby insecure slvts.

The nice thing about them is that the bar is incredibly low

In general though, nice or mean doesn't matter, be attractive and it doesn't matter if you're a piece of **** or a volunteer fireman who works at a soup kitchen on saturdays and goes to church on sundays
being an attractive piece of ch*t means you will generally pair up with a hot girl who is a c-u-n-t herself

attractive great person and you will generally pair up with a hot girl who is a great person

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being an attractive piece of ch*t means you will generally pair up with a hot girl who is a c-u-n-t herself

attractive great person and you will generally pair up with a hot girl who is a great person
Nope. It's whatever your foolish enough to deal with.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I look at it as nice vs considerate. Considerate is a good place to be IMO, but nice is not.

Nice guy: Buys her drinks all night; refuses to let her buy him one.
Considerate guy: Buys her one drink, lets her buy him one; thanks her kindly for the drink.

Nice guy: Doesn't call a woman out when she displeases him; allows her to do it over and over indefinately.
Considerate guy: Calls her out, but gives her another chance or two but not infinate; then dumps her if it becomes a habit.

Nice guy: Offers to fix her car on Saturday after a long work week; refuses any compensation in return.
Considerate guy: Offers to fix her car on Saturday after a long work week; suggests she make him dinner in return.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at it as nice vs considerate. Considerate is a good place to be IMO, but nice is not.

Nice guy: Buys her drinks all night; refuses to let her buy him one.
Considerate guy: Buys her one drink, lets her buy him one; thanks her kindly for the drink.

Nice guy: Doesn't call a woman out when she displeases him; allows her to do it over and over indefinately.
Considerate guy: Calls her out, but gives her another chance or two but not infinate; then dumps her if it becomes a habit.

Nice guy: Offers to fix her car on Saturday after a long work week; refuses any compensation in return.
Considerate guy: Offers to fix her car on Saturday after a long work week; suggests she make him dinner in return.
You should charge her for car repairs . Unless you would let your homeboy get you a $5 meal to do these repairs.

If she's YOUR woman, free labor is cool if she's putting out and helping you out.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It only works with women who are super into you from the jump. The ones that you don't have to win over. They just saw you and wanted u

Like if you look so good to her that you make her nervous, and feel like a little school girl, then yea you could probably get away with it.

I had a chick once who was so nervous around me that she couldn't even hold eye contact with me. I could literally do no wrong in her eyes, I could be as mean or nice as I wanted.

But that's like 5% maybe 10% tops of women you come across. Most women you meet you're going to have to win over

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
It only works with women who are super into you from the jump. The ones that you don't have to win over. They just saw you and wanted u

Like if you look so good to her that you make her nervous, and feel like a little school girl, then yea you could probably get away with it.

I had a chick once who was so nervous around me that she couldn't even hold eye contact with me. I could literally do no wrong in her eyes, I could be as mean or nice as I wanted.

But that's like 5% maybe 10% tops of women you come across. Most women you meet you're going to have to win over
you can be nice but still be strong and masculine

Watch any interview with Dwayne Johnson

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can be nice but still be strong and masculine

Watch any interview with Dwayne Johnson
I actually prefer indifference vs over caring... I think everyone wants to be with someone "nice"... there's just different levels to it