"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How many dates without action before you eject?

newtothis92

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2016
Messages
42
Reaction score
17
Age
34
Been dating a girl I work with (did topic about her before). Known her 2 years, had some drama and up and down moments. I've been on 6 dates now, even on the first date she was being a pain in the ass and at the end of the night said 'I don't kiss on first dates'. After 6 dates the most we've done is kiss. I have a good time with her but she's very insecure and has been treated **** before.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
It varies, but my standards are not even a kiss on first date = eject, no sex by third date = eject.
 
Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
The answer to this question is "it's situational" and the way you should act in this situation, in my opinion, is stop giving her free drinks and more of your time (which is exactly what she wants) while she gives you not even a remote chance to ***** (which is exactly what you want at first).
 

newtothis92

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2016
Messages
42
Reaction score
17
Age
34
I reiterated to her I'm not trying to be her friend and backed off after no action on 6th. Her 'I was going to invite you over my house x day'. bla bla
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I reiterated to her I'm not trying to be her friend and backed off after no action on 6th. Her 'I was going to invite you over my house x day'. bla bla
Anything on her part to keep you on the hook OP. Playing with you must be fun like a cat does with a mouse before it dispatches it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,450
I reiterated to her I'm not trying to be her friend and backed off after no action on 6th. Her 'I was going to invite you over my house x day'. bla bla
Her covert response tells me she knows exactly how this game works and what the expectation is and doesn't want to comply. She has known you for 2 yrs, been on 6 dates and nothing but a kiss.........that's about 3 dates too many.

Just focus your attention on other girls, this one might come back around. Don't explain, just let her figure it out.
 

newtothis92

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2016
Messages
42
Reaction score
17
Age
34
2 of them wasn't exclusively us two, altho we spent most of the date 'day' together. But 4 together, alone. And yeah.. only ****ing kissing. Not good enough.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

newtothis92

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2016
Messages
42
Reaction score
17
Age
34
The fact we know eachtother and work together I've given her some leeway. But I think it's becoming a piss take, all my friends think I should give it up.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
No kiss on first date is never a good sign. You are not escalating properly or she isnt attracted to you. I usually eject if there is no kiss after the second date and it has to be a kiss thats passionate and she has to be amazing. There are plenty of other women I could be spending my time with that want to kiss me. How passionate are your kisses? Is it full blown make out where she cant keep her hands off you or just a peck? Have you touched her in different areas of the body?

You guys have been friends for two years?! Most women would jump at the chance to "finally" bang him out if she was sexually interested. Sounds like she is using you until Chad comes along. I would pull back, dont ask her out on anymore dates, let her chase you, eventually fit her into your calendar one more time and escalate, grab a drink, go for sex, no dinner bs. If it doesnt happen, its never going to. Put her right back into friendzone and let the bish chase.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
No kiss on first date is never a good sign. You are not escalating properly or she isnt attracted to you. I usually eject if there is no kiss after the second date and it has to be a kiss thats passionate and she has to be amazing. There are plenty of other women I could be spending my time with that want to kiss me. How passionate are your kisses? Is it full blown make out where she cant keep her hands off you or just a peck? Have you touched her in different areas of the body?

You guys have been friends for two years?! Most women would jump at the chance to "finally" bang him out if she was sexually interested. Sounds like she is using you until Chad comes along. I would pull back, dont ask her out on anymore dates, let her chase you, eventually fit her into your calendar one more time and escalate, grab a drink, go for sex, no dinner bs. If it doesnt happen, its never going to. Put her right back into friendzone and let the bish chase.
Could of sworn I stated the same above.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Turn it around....Turn those tables...be the guy who won't put out.:p

SHOCKER:eek:
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Could of sworn I stated the same above.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
4,807
Reaction score
851
Location
Florida, USA
What? It feels good and it's part of bonding. I love a woman who knows how to kiss.
To me, it's similar to massages. They just aren't worth very much.

I've had girls who were licensed massage therapists give me a massage and it did nothing for me.
 

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
While the first date kiss and third date sex rules are fine, they're pretty well accepted in the dating world, I wouldn't focus on just those. A woman might like you but you've failed to escalate properly. She will keep going on dates with you and sleep with you if keep escalating and break through any ASD. It's a mistake to say, well, it's the third date and she didn't have sex with me so I should next her! Look at her interest level. Look at her attraction to you. Most importantly, look at your own behavior! Escalate! Focus on her reaction to things, not the stats. You should be trying to play a woman like an instrument, not following a scripted plan and giving up when it doesn't just fall into place.

I actually messed up with my girlfriend by not escalating quickly enough. She told me later on when we were dating that she wasn't sure if I was even interested in her in that way. We didn't kiss until third date. Don't be me!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top