Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“You’re really easy to talk to”

Jareamee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can’t find a solid answer on the net. So I’m turning to the solid reputable advice I have found here.

On the last three first dates I have gotten “you’re really easy to talk to”. Which I’m not entirely sure what that means; although it sticks out like a sore thumb when they say it.

All three of these women I have kiss closed. And my ‘game’ is relatively good, comparing myself to what I was last year.

-One naked in my bed for foreplay on first date
-Had sex twice with one on second date last night.
-And the other, makeout on the first date. Although I’m wanting to see her again. she’s giving me warm texts but no actionable dates or even messaging haha.. but I don’t want to next her just yet. *my greatest interest I’ve been out with all year*

So by looking at the results it would seem ‘ya that’s a good thing then’. But! My question is, is it? Or is it working against me as things progress.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how once we have something to lose, the easier it is to lose our sh!t.

Take a break, regroup.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you make them feel relaxed and comfortable and they feel like you are a good listener.

Definitely a good thing.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl: I like being around you
Guy: *online* WHAT DOES THIS MEEAAANNN????

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep doing what you are doing. This is what its all about. So many posters are oblivious to why they don't get 2nd dates. Women want to connect and they do so much easier with guys they feel comfortable talking to. The easiest route to her pu$$y is thru her heart and mind.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's generally a good sign given that women like connecting at a certain level, but never lose sight of your interest, or you risk landing on the dreaded friend zone as well.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful with this. It can go either way. If you are not doing some sensual touching and kissing, you can turn into her new BFF. Listen, yes. They love that, just don't talk too much or answer too much of any question. I usually throw it back to them.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful with this. It can go either way. If you are not doing some sensual touching and kissing, you can turn into her new BFF. Listen, yes. They love that, just don't talk too much or answer too much of any question. I usually throw it back to them.
Very true and I was going to say that and didn't because he has gotten 2 out of the 3 sexual early on which tells me he isn't getting in the friend zone.

These girls that say you are "really easy to talk to" should also be saying "you are a little dangerous" as they make eye contact and smile at you while they get tingles below.

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true and I was going to say that and didn't because he has gotten 2 out of the 3 sexual early on which tells me he is a little dangerous.

These girls that say you are "really easy to talk to" should also be saying "you are a little dangerous" as they make eye contact and smile at you while they get tingles below.
I prefer when women say to me you are hard to read. However, those words, you're easy to talk to, can be the kiss of death. I recall when that was the last time I was told that. I turned to her and said, yea, and then we kissed and made out. Therefore, avoiding the BFF status. Never let that be the last thought in her head. Remember, if they get too comfortable with you in one way, then the other door closes on you. You need to keep changing and moving. Never be able to be read too easily. Hence, if she says one thing, do the opposite to confuse her internal thought process of you. Like Muhammad Ali, stick and move, stick and move. Never be complacent and stay in the same zone.