Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder and OLD gods... any advice?

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey so my question is I’m at the point where I can match with multiple girls on tinder, however we know most of them are going to flake that’s expected. But what about the ones that I actually talk to and have a conversation with?

Recently I have been trying to cut conversations short and give them my number so they can text me. I think only one or two actually texted me. The rest just ignored it. This girl actually instead of texting just asked me for my instagram.

Now this is where I am confused. How would you guys handle this. I know it sounds like I’m making a big deal out of this one chick but understand I just want to maximize my online women intake for the future.

Thanks in advance.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a woman ask me for my instagram a few months back after she flaked on our date. I was having those weeks where you just want to give up on these bishes. I ignored her text and never contacted her again. She probably wants to see more photos of you, add more followers to her account for even more validation. My response to her would be that I use instagram for family and friends only.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a woman ask me for my instagram a few months back after she flaked on our date. I was having those weeks where you just want to give up on these bishes. I ignored her text and never contacted her again. She probably wants to see more photos of you, add more followers to her account for even more validation. My response to her would be that I use instagram for family and friends only.
good god, if she's that shallow, just offer her 100 bucks to go back to your car and screw. stupid modern women who use followers on social media as some sort of validation of their beauty and worth, smh. if she asks for your facebook or instagram without setting up some sort of firm time, move on, because you're right, she only wants your validation, not your c*ck.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this 20-30 year old want guys with value. And the only way they can see that I guess is throughout how many likes I get. Lol well I’m just gonna go with your suggestion and move on

Reaction score
Well this 20-30 year old want guys with value. And the only way they can see that I guess is throughout how many likes I get. Lol well I’m just gonna go with your suggestion and move on
And you think how many followers you have on Instagram is your value?

And is she thinks that, isn't she a dumb b1tch?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey so my question is I’m at the point where I can match with multiple girls on tinder, however we know most of them are going to flake that’s expected. But what about the ones that I actually talk to and have a conversation with?

Recently I have been trying to cut conversations short and give them my number so they can text me. I think only one or two actually texted me. The rest just ignored it. This girl actually instead of texting just asked me for my instagram.

Now this is where I am confused. How would you guys handle this. I know it sounds like I’m making a big deal out of this one chick but understand I just want to maximize my online women intake for the future.

Thanks in advance.
Talking is for phaggots. You acquire digits asap and setup casual hang or you next her.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Thanks in advance.
You are either being too overt in your messages with them or they dont have interest after you start talking, or have higher interest in someone else they are chatting with.

I feel its best to get to the point.

Me: Whats up Sarah. What is your dog's name?
Her: Hey Glassguy. His name is Fido. How are you?
Me: Im great. Fido looks very friendly. Is his owner the same way?
Her: Lol only if I like you.
Me: There is only one way to find out. Text me and we can figure out an evening to get together and make dinner and do just that. 555-5555

Thats really the process I use on OLD. I am at a point that social circles, real life interactions, etc far out weigh my success on OLD. Main reason is that I stay busy and dont put a lot of effort into OLD. Not much of a need for it or time for it.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not for value, it's so they can see more pictures of you.

I tell them I don't have instagram or any social media, only snapchat (true). Then I give them my number and tell them to whatsapp me.

It's really that simple.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yeah if I dont know the chick at all, they get no social media access until after we have went out a few times. No way to keep the mystery if you allow her to creep through your pics

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I know it sounds like I’m making a big deal out of this one chick but understand I just want to maximize my online women intake for the future.

Thanks in advance.
Translation: I have to have this one chick because she is the only one who has shown any interest in me. But I have to disguise it in the overall scheme of things because I have to have her.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Translation: I have to have this one chick because she is the only one who has shown any interest in me. But I have to disguise it in the overall scheme of things because I have to have her.
Lol you’re funny. Or maybe I’m telling the truth? What’s wrong with wanting to increase my OLD and texting game? We live in 2018. Everyone uses these things.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced that a telephone # is not required to meet chicks, especially ones that I meet via OLD.

Best to invite them to drink with you. Be specific with the day, time, and place. The ones who accept will almost always offer their number without my even ever asking for it.
Yeah I agree with you. I had instances where they just give ne their number or snapchat. I honestly was trying something I seen online. I guess it doesn’t work on the younger chicks. A lot of people don’t understand that their game doesn’t work on every chick and instead just tell you to “next”. I am really tired if doing that. I really wanna be the LeBron James of getting women. I wanna be able to seize every opportunity I can that is afforded to me. That is my ninja way!

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Lol you’re funny. Or maybe I’m telling the truth? What’s wrong with wanting to increase my OLD and texting game? We live in 2018. Everyone uses these things.
120% OK. It's when you disguise it it's not.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
120% OK. It's when you disguise it it's not.
I can understand why you thought I was disguising it. However I said that so people don’t give me the usual cookie cutter answers that they give every guy here. “Just spin more plates mate” “ she is in another castle”. Etc.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is child's play.

1-2 messages => Number
1-2 texts ==> Date
1-2 dates ==> Bang

If you fail at either of the first two, get better pics.
If you fail at the last, get better game.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well thats some lame opening that 90% of people use.

what your texts look like then
Got it backwards. You don't need to get a date. She does ... with YOU. One you understand this, your frame will change.

You: Hi, its Guru from XYZ
Her: Bla Bla Bla
You: That's cool. I'd like to meet for a drink, free Thur or Fri night?