Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Every single one of you is an abuser of women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever amount to something in this life and become rich, famous or perhaps even semi-rich/semi-famous, there is a very good chance that some of the women you have dated, hit on or spoken to at some point in your life will accuse you of sexual assault or harassment. The bar has been set so low that literally every heterosexual man qualifies.

Look at some of the allegations being made against politicians lately, and in particular Al Franken. Now I’m no fan of Al Fraken; the guy is an opportunistic POS like most politicians. Until his recent problems, he was going around lecturing his political opponents about “vulnerable women” and the evil men who abuse them. Men like him are the reason why our society is so messed up in the first place, and he’s now burning in his self-made holocaust. I feel absolutely zero sympathy for him. However, his case serves to illustrate a point. Some of the “harassment” allegations about Franken are downright bizarre. Take, for example, a woman who approached Franken and asked for a photograph.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...ens-accusers-because-he-groped-me-too/547691/

She says that he put his hand around her waist and it “diminished” her as a professional woman. Ummm, what? How do you take a picture with a woman without putting your hand around her waist? Stand there awkwardly with your hands in your pockets or folded across your chest? Interestingly enough, the woman in question has no problem putting her own hand on Franken's shoulder.

Others have accused Franken of touching their buttocks or, in the case of one woman, “cupping the side of her breast” while taking photographs. Now I can totally see how this could happen accidentally, especially if the woman has a big butt or big breasts and you’re just trying to put your arm around her for a picture.

So it seems that the standard for assault/harassment now is whether a woman feels “diminished” or demeaned or otherwise uncomfortable as a result of her interactions with a man. And the worst thing is that you can be accused 10, 20, 30, 40 years later, and even if the allegations are not true, you’d have no way to prove your innocence, as there would be no witnesses after all these years, and, according to the prevailing dogma, we are supposed to believe “survivors” of sexual harassment without questioning their motivations.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Australia too. True story. In the big revolving door at work. Chick standing ahead of me glued to phone. Door stops she goes ooh steps back bumps into me while I m standing still and then growls too close at me. I give my DGAF shrug lean past her and push the door. Good looking too some poor AFC will wife that.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah these chicks are out of control. Pretty soon it will be harassment to look at them out of the corner of your eye wrong from across the street. Ridiculous.

If you are that mentally weak then stay home, you dont need to be out in public.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex whom I was with for 2 years..

Never shouted at her, or got angry with her, never touched her.

Only once near to the end of the RS, after putting up with several incidents of rudeness and disrespect from her through out, i finally got angry and shouted at her!

Her response.. I got accused of being and aggressive, out of control man.. and possibly violent too!

WTF

U

user43770

If you ever amount to something in this life and become rich, famous or perhaps even semi-rich/semi-famous, there is a very good chance that some of the women you have dated, hit on or spoken to at some point in your life will accuse you of sexual assault or harassment. The bar has been set so low that literally every heterosexual man qualifies.

Look at some of the allegations being made against politicians lately, and in particular Al Franken. Now I’m no fan of Al Fraken; the guy is an opportunistic POS like most politicians. Until his recent problems, he was going around lecturing his political opponents about “vulnerable women” and the evil men who abuse them. Men like him are the reason why our society is so messed up in the first place, and he’s now burning in his self-made holocaust. I feel absolutely zero sympathy for him. However, his case serves to illustrate a point. Some of the “harassment” allegations about Franken are downright bizarre. Take, for example, a woman who approached Franken and asked for a photograph.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...ens-accusers-because-he-groped-me-too/547691/

She says that he put his hand around her waist and it “diminished” her as a professional woman. Ummm, what? How do you take a picture with a woman without putting your hand around her waist? Stand there awkwardly with your hands in your pockets or folded across your chest? Interestingly enough, the woman in question has no problem putting her own hand on Franken's shoulder.

Others have accused Franken of touching their buttocks or, in the case of one woman, “cupping the side of her breast” while taking photographs. Now I can totally see how this could happen accidentally, especially if the woman has a big butt or big breasts and you’re just trying to put your arm around her for a picture.

So it seems that the standard for assault/harassment now is whether a woman feels “diminished” or demeaned or otherwise uncomfortable as a result of her interactions with a man. And the worst thing is that you can be accused 10, 20, 30, 40 years later, and even if the allegations are not true, you’d have no way to prove your innocence, as there would be no witnesses after all these years, and, according to the prevailing dogma, we are supposed to believe “survivors” of sexual harassment without questioning their motivations.
You have to be somebody, first and foremost. Second, not...

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paranoid dorks....do you guys hear voices too ?:p:p

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every chick has had an abusive boyfriend because apparently all men are abusers

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you happen to catch the Rodney Anderson thing? Nice timing with less than a month before playoffs. I have a feeling it's bama up to some mk ultra bs. Haha!
I thought the same thing lool the woman is an SEC spy...:eek:

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
If you truly look at it, there's no way to progress sexually with a chick without it being some form of harassment lol.

When I first start kissing on a chick and trying to fvck, she's always "talking" about how we and she shouldn't do this.....all while her tongue stays down my throat.

If a chick honestly wants to file a claim, she can file it on any man. My text messages alone are grounds for sexual harassment :rofl:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I feel absolutely zero sympathy for him. However, his case serves to illustrate a point. Some of the “harassment” allegations about Franken are downright bizarre. Take, for example, a woman who approached Franken and asked for a photograph.

I often hear about stories like these from USA but why is this country always woman-sided in court? And do these women NOT care about what society thinks about them? example you presented is 100% gold digger. I understand they might want money (everyone does) but hell, men dont sue women for that, never, they earn money or their own. AND some women have like 0 brakes to lie and create fake stories even though its 100% clear they lie.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...decent-assault-conviction-CONSENSUAL-sex.html

Also in USA. Women here had bruises after sex she AGREED to then he got convicted with sexual assault :|

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in New Orleans's Vieux Carré for Mardi Gras doing a documentary about Mardi Gras in New Orleans, and when I interviewed some lasses that were under the influence of a certain amount of intoxicating substances, I grabbed & squeezed a breast of one that had a particularly ample set. I think that documentary was broadcast on local access cable. My political career has ended even before it has started.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I ask myself "how much worse can society get", I usually get an answer. It's actually quite scary watching the destruction of society as we know it. The women are over-powered, the trannies are turning things upside down, and people are touting the stupidest ideas as facts (the world is flat!) I look around me and ask myself, "Where the fvck am I? What happened to that place I was at back in the 1980s?"

I honestly have no clue what's in store for us in the next 10 years. My guess would be some sort of a war, but I'm not sure what kind. It may be something new that has never happened in the history of mankind.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This scandal is basically like a bunch of men coming forward and suing a woman who they say enjoyed free dinners with them in the 1990's but never put out. It's the other side of the same coin. Those women let themselves be groped for a chance at stardom, a chance that was not guaranteed.

What's next? Will we have a class action lawsuit from women complaining they bought lottery tickets but never won Mega Millions?

You see, once women lose their sexual power over men they spontaneously switch to wanting political power over men. That's what the Feminist movement is about. It's about the old, the fat and the lesbian guaranteeing they will continue to collect money from men.

How do men protect themselves? As a photographer who blurred the line with business and pleasure, I'm thankful that all along I would text them "Promise you won't do anything you don't want to do?" and they would confirm in writing (this often turned them on btw). Also, avoid sexting or sending anything explicit.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
This scandal is basically like a bunch of men coming forward and suing a woman who they say enjoyed free dinners with them in the 1990's but never put out. It's the other side of the same coin. Those women let themselves be groped for a chance at stardom, a chance that was not guaranteed.

What's next? Will we have a class action lawsuit from women complaining they bought lottery tickets but never won Mega Millions?

You see, once women lose their sexual power over men they spontaneously switch to wanting political power over men. That's what the Feminist movement is about. It's about the old, the fat and the lesbian guaranteeing they will continue to collect money from men.

How do men protect themselves? As a photographer who blurred the line with business and pleasure, I'm thankful that all along I would text them "Promise you won't do anything you don't want to do?" and they would confirm in writing (this often turned them on btw). Also, avoid sexting or sending anything explicit.
Welcome Back Big Neil

ps I agree

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You will be considered a prophet once it will be obvious that strippers and hookers are less expensive than everyday women in general...

Status
Not open for further replies.