"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Lost in Riyadh

Lost in Riyadh

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Messages
17
Reaction score
4
Age
58
Please allow me to introduce myself, I’m a man of wealth and taste.
Well I’ve not been around for that long, only almost half a century.
But through some article in a liberalist blog, a few weeks ago, I arrived to the Rationale Male. And then here.
You know the allegory of the cavern, from Plato?
Here I am now, blinded by the sun. Divorced, expat in Saudi Arabia, Beta, as a Beta could be, finaly I begin to understand the game. Ironically, in the worst place on earth to begin to learn and practice the game: You can get arrest just by driving in your car with a woman if you’re not married with her, there’s no club scene, day game can also get you in jail, scarcity mentality (the ratio men/women it’s clear on favor of women), they get 2 or 3 points more just for being here - like in that movie, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - so the competition is fierce: Loaded Arabs, wealthy expats, alpha males and jerks everywhere.
Defenitely not the best place to start, but at least, if I can make it there I can make it everywhere.
That was my introduction, I’ll keep you informed.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Please allow me to introduce myself
Let me guess...

You just drank up all the Hennessee on my shelf?

Your name is Humpty?

Pronounced with an "Umpty"?

You like to rhyme...

You like your beats funky...

You're spunky...

You like your oatmeal lumpy...

But sometimes you get ridiculous because you'll eat up my crackers and my licorice?


I think I've got you all figured out broham...
 

Lost in Riyadh

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Messages
17
Reaction score
4
Age
58
Let me guess...



I think I've got you all figured out broham...
You guess it wrong. And if you had any Hennessy in a shelf here, believe me I would take it.
Since you're so good at figure out people, I think I should take your advice with a grain of salt. Or maybe the whole package
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lost in Riyadh

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Messages
17
Reaction score
4
Age
58
Let me guess...



I think I've got you all figured out broham...
You guess it wrong. And if you had any Hennessy in a shelf here, believe me I would take it.
Since you're so good at figure out people, I think I should take your advice with a grain of salt. Or maybe the whole package
 

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
960
Welcome....

Anybody that likes the Stones I good of enough for me...

 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Lost in Riyadh

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Messages
17
Reaction score
4
Age
58
Why don't you move to a place that you can legally talk to women?
I'm on it. Thanks to you guys I got some stamina and now have a plan and some action to do.
Meanwhile, we have compounds, and events at embassies, where we can socialize and start working at the game. I'm keeping myself busy here, and a long to do list.
And btw, English is not my native tongue, I'm from Europe, some expressions might not come up the way I intended
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Stop the circle jerk, I think we all got the reference.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
You guess it wrong. And if you had any Hennessy in a shelf here, believe me I would take it.
Since you're so good at figure out people, I think I should take your advice with a grain of salt. Or maybe the whole package
Hey...just in case you missed it..

I'm the one who said "just grab 'em in the biscuits"...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Reykhel

Banned
Joined
Aug 19, 2015
Messages
2,152
Reaction score
1,739
Hey...just in case you missed it..

I'm the one who said "just grab 'em in the biscuits"...
LOLOLOLO I love this (unhappily) married guy who comes on here to live vicariously through the young bucks that he "advises"

never see his biatch ass in the mature forum or offering real advice

FAKE NEWS
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
LOLOLOLO I love this (unhappily) married guy who comes on here to live vicariously through the young bucks that he "advises"

never see his biatch ass in the mature forum or offering real advice

FAKE NEWS
It's from a song dumbass...get a clue.
 

Reykhel

Banned
Joined
Aug 19, 2015
Messages
2,152
Reaction score
1,739
It's from a song dumbass...get a clue.
I was referring to your overall contribution.....married boy.

You think I give a fvck about your "song reference".

Go back to your unhappy wife, boy
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I was referring to your overall contribution.....married boy.

You think I give a fvck about your "song reference".

Go back to your unhappy wife, boy
Lol...well somebody has their panties in a bunch. Might be your girlfriends on my floor...
 

Reykhel

Banned
Joined
Aug 19, 2015
Messages
2,152
Reaction score
1,739
Might be your girlfriends on my floor.
Given that you're a married biatch huddled away in the corner of your wife's living room....I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT.

well somebody has their panties in a bunch.
Yeah good one....pretend that you know that the other person is being emotional and thus you "win".....YAWN

YOU ARE OLD AND FINISHED AND MARRIED AND DEAD, NOW **** OFF AND DONT DISTURB ME SOFT LAD
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top