Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman has sex with her husband for 365 days straight.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for this one, she isn't just fat. She's old
Old, lol. Wait til you get to be my age. You'd be surprised how many people start yo look young to you after awhile.

Earlier you said your value was your dominance. Maybe that should be obvious, but I don't think I've ever heard it put quite that way before. It's a bit like saying my value is my masculinity. Any chance you could expand on that a bit?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. She's heavy but very pretty. Her skin looks good too. I imagine she gives awesome head and you can hit every hole, she's trying to please YOU.
Uhh...no. She WOULD be pretty if she lost about 100 pounds or so...she looks like a tub of chewed bubble gum

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman's value is her looks. Period.

As I've said, I should not be better looking than a woman. It fvcks up the natural order of things.

Just as I've had women say to me that they don't like it when guys spend more time in front of the mirror than they do.

So, if you have a woman who is this low-value, then the fact that she is good to go doesn't even matter.

The article focuses on her sex-drive and fat acceptance. But, as a man, my focus is elsewhere.
I mean yeah, obviously everyone should have some standards in looks and you probably shouldn't be intentionally going after any girl that rates below HB6-6.5 on your personal scale, but I'd definitely say that in my experience if a girl isn't fun to fvck and good to go then who cares if she's hot?

obviously nobody here is recommending that anyone shack up with the chick in the OP, but I think we're all wishing that we could find a more attractive girl with a similar dedication to sex

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks like she'd break your wang on the 275th day lol

Cool chick though

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh...no. She WOULD be pretty if she lost about 100 pounds or so...she looks like a tub of chewed bubble gum
Her face is pretty, yes she would have to lose some weight to be the humble and un entitled fine tight babe....

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience is the opposite.

A HB8 who's sh*t in bed is far more valuable to me than a HB4 who gives fantastic head.

Sex isn't just about being technically proficient. It's a far more complex act than that.
eh, I guess you just care about the bragging rights of having an HB9 more than I do.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
There is only one thing I don't like about this article. It kinda promotes the "be happy with your body no matter how it is" rethoric and that is pure bull****. This woman is overweight and while that is her right to be and I don't care, when they go around making articles that make people think "hey it's OK to be this overweight", I don;t like it cause it promotes unhealthiness. Be 300 kg if you want, but don't promote it cause children and young girls and boys buy into this ****.
There's always a catch...I mean, have you've yet to see an article about a smokin' hot woman that takes care of herself do 365 days with HER husband. I think the hotter the woman, the less sex her man gets. lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's always a catch...I mean, have you've yet to see an article about a smokin' hot woman that takes care of herself do 365 days with HER husband. I think the hotter the woman, the less sex her man gets. lol
And the more sex men get that she cheats with to put her over her man.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if she did lose some weight because of the amount of sex, lead to a) more exercise, b) less eating to overcome insecurities

Would be interesting to know.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard/read it argued often enough that women are bi-sexual, or feminist cvnts, or whatever. But they aren't. They are submissives.
Interesting thoughts. I certainly think women are attracted to dominance in men (just as men are attracted to submission). If that is part of your "value" though, how do you display that to a woman early on in an interaction, like in a cold approach?

I can understand a lesbian/bisexual woman being attracted to another women's beauty. But many are attracted to the "butch" types, so is it the dominance they are looking for? Maybe, I'm not sure. It's an interesting question. You make a great point that they don't give a damn how they look though lol.

I imagine she gives awesome head and you can hit every hole, she's trying to please YOU.
I also got that impression, I almost posted that it looked like she would suck like a Hoover.

So have I, but I definitely wouldn't bang her OR them...I find her disgusting
I find that perfectly understandable. She's way too fat, although I think there's something vaguely attractive about her. She looks very perky or something. I wouldn't bang her though, just because she has three kids. That skeeves me out. If it weren't for that I'd consider it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thoughts. I certainly think women are attracted to dominance in men (just as men are attracted to submission). If that is part of your "value" though, how do you display that to a woman early on in an interaction, like in a cold approach?

I can understand a lesbian/bisexual woman being attracted to another women's beauty. But many are attracted to the "butch" types, so is it the dominance they are looking for? Maybe, I'm not sure. It's an interesting question. You make a great point that they don't give a damn how they look though lol.

I also got that impression, I almost posted that it looked like she would suck like a Hoover.

I find that perfectly understandable. She's way too fat, although I think there's something vaguely attractive about her. She looks very perky or something. I wouldn't bang her though, just because she has three kids. That skeeves me out. If it weren't for that I'd consider it.
She would be very attractive if she dropped the weight. If she could keep her attitude she'd be a hell of a gf or wife.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe Allen could get in touch with this chick and offer her a contract. She could be the poster girl for Sosuave. Same pose but with a Sosuave tshirt on. And when you come this site, her picture will be the first thing you see lol.
:)

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most men are such pvssies these days that they are scared to try it on with a woman.
I think it stems from two things. The first being nervousness about how the woman will perceive his "act"/game, the second being fear of public humiliation in case of (especially repeated) failure whether spread by word of mouth from the woman herself or observation.

I feel nervous when I go up and try to be witty/high energy enough to "make" a girl feel relaxed enough to have sex, which is an act. I don't feel nervous about the idea of going up and going 1. "Hi" > "You're cute" > Eject or Wait for blush and put hand on her sensitive area in the neck/put hands on hips, because that's who I really am, giving me a way to pass the first obstacle. That's something many men are probably not comfortable with the idea of doing, but I am. Why don't I do it? because of the social branding in case it fails that the brain fears of cold approaching, the brain knowing that it is not a social norm in the culture it is in (that's why it lessens in certain settings and why men wait for green lights).

I don't consider talking to a woman in a setting which you are already interacting naturally in to be a cold approach by the way. A cold approach is hitting on the woman passing by on the street, on the cashier, the girl in the bar (somewhere I haven't been for years :D), not the guys at your former job who can't even talk to their coworkers that they see all the time.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
although I think there's something vaguely attractive about her.
It seems most people will like it :lol:

Very rare that some guys would consider something a 2 or 3, whilst others think it's a unicorn.

Men's attraction is usually fairly standard on something. Or doesn't differ to such an extent.

Interesting thread.
It's because if she wasn't fat, she would be a stunner. Her body would have nice curves if she lost some weight, she wouldn't just be flat chested or flat assed.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I'm gonna get clowned for this, but some of the best sex I've ever had were with fat girls like the one in the article.

What I love most about banging a fat girl is that when you're hitting it from behind you can hear that glorious clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap sound... gets me hard every time and it motivates me to pound that as$ even harder...lol...

Also thick girls are some of the horniest and kinkiest broads there are.... they litterally beg for sex...

For all the bros that aim for HB7's and above, I would encourage you to try a fat girl at least once -- trust me bruh a fat girl gonna love you like you've never been loved before.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm much prettier than her, and I'm a skinhead :lol:

Serious question, what would guys rate this? Because this is a serious 2 or 3 out of 10 in my book. I think it's vulgar for her to even talk about sex in public.

Hence the point of the article, which is that she is an ugly "girl" and enjoying sex. Which is probably some sort of fat acceptance thing.

"Good sex" from a fatty isn't worth anything in my book... While I do agree it's harder to get GOOD sex from 8-9s than it is from 6-7s, it's not impossible.
My 2 best sex were actually from 7.5(8.5body, 7face, 9personality) and 8.5(9body, 8.5face, 5personality) I'd say?

Good sex is ruined by disgust tho. And this chick is a 3 at most.
Fat chicks aren't really horny, they have to be... very different.
Just like all pedophiles are "nice" people right? ;)

I can only assume that you guys are on a wind-up ;)
100% agree with you...
This a unicorn? Holy fckin **** tell me you are kidding.....................................
Different realities.... I don't even know if I could even have boner even if she paid me 10k$
Sex everyday with just 1 women sounds boring af too... way to literally hate sex in the end...
I love cheeseburgers but I'd get sick of it after a whole week in a row.. I want to have sushi too and you know what? I love souvlakis too and damn I'll have that Chinese stir fry too thank you very much. You keep your big whale roast....

Last edited: