Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Regardless of your status, it's all about how many opportunities you can get and create.

Reaction score
Lately I have heard some decent material from @da dynamically about what matters most if you want to get hot girls and I think to an extent he is on to something. I have also argued with @RangerMIke about this very thing as well when we talked about college versus the real world for men. This is an argument I have had with @bigneil which has him thinking that I want older guys to do poorly. Why would I if I am going to be an older guy one day?

Regardless of your looks, status, game, and money; it's all about the opportunities you can get and create with attractive women if you want to sleep with a lot of them.

I think the reason college gets pedestalized as much as it does is because college guys are in a unique environment where the vast majority of the women they run into are single and bangable. Being in a top tier fraternity, in my opinion, is one of the biggest boosts out there for a guy who wants to sleep with a lot of hot girls because it simply provides him a lot of opportunities. For the vast majority of guys in college though, the opportunity isn't normally as good.

Lets break the situation down even more.

You have one guy who is 19, drinks a lot, parties a lot, isn't that charming, and looks okay. That guy happens to be at a party school where most girls have a high sex drive and hookup culture is big. At some point, even that guy is going to score.

You have another guy who is older, out of college, works 50+ hours a week, and doesn't interact with women nearly as much as the former. He is handsome, makes a nice salary, and is a smooth talker but there is an issue; the opportunities are just not there.

Guy 2 is much better on paper than guy 1.

Guy 2 is better looking, probably even has better game, a better salary, and generally better than guy 1 but who is really getting laid more?

This is why whenever someone says women love older men, while I can see that as being true, it's different in the way it plays out.

I am sure most hot girls in the 18-25 age range would be open to sleeping with an older guy that his life together, doesn't mean it happens that often.

Because who are they running more into and who is a part of their world?

In all likelihood, it's a guy around their age.

Most attractive women have social circles they are a part of and as a result, they go for guys who are a part of their social world.

So while another guy might objectively be better on paper, in her world he does not have status.

That is why bartenders and club promoters get way more hot girls than software engineers and most white collar guys, because the opportunity is there.

Club promoters work in an environment that promotes hooking up, sleeping around, and having random sex while software engineers? Not as much.

It doesn't matter that on paper, club promoter is a lot less appealing to society than some guy working at Google but it's all about the opportunities.

Given enough opportunities being thrown at your face, the vast majority of guys with decent looking and an ounce of game could get an above average looking girl every now and then.

Which is why we need to talk more about this too.

Cold approach and online dating are ways to create opportunities but I do think that guys can do way more too. I think a guy that is good on paper who CAN create a lot of opportunities for himself will truly swim in p-ssy.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BS... it's completely aggrogant to assume you can "create opportunities".

Get the fuhk off your high horse!:p

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
That is why bartenders and club promoters get way more hot girls than software engineers and most white collar guys, because the opportunity is there.

Club promoters work in an environment that promotes hooking up, sleeping around, and having random sex while software engineers? Not as much.
The average bartender makes $22,000 per year ($11 an hour). I made $220,000 in the past 8 months as a software engineer ($165 an hour). Meaning I now make 15 times as much as a bartender. Historically I make about 7.5 times as much.That's over an order of magnitude on average. Try again.

Reaction score
The average bartender makes $22,000 per year ($11 an hour). I made $220,000 in the past 8 months as a software engineer ($165 an hour). Meaning I now make 15 times as much as a bartender. Historically I make about 7.5 times as much.That's over an order of magnitude on average. Try again.
As a former bartender working a white collar profession now, most of the bartender salary comes from tips neil

Read my thread again dude, this isn't about pay or who is better, read my thread again.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
As a former bartender working a white collar profession now, most of the bartender salary comes from tips neil

Read my thread again dude, this isn't about pay or who is better, read my thread again.
Ok, so I make 10 times as much, not 15 times as much.

I read it, but I can't understand your particular obsession with male bartenders. They are basically the same as strippers. Most are shady.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, BigNeil couldn't program his way out of a paper bag.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, BigNeil couldn't program his way out of a paper bag.
Total hourly earnings in past 8 months as programmer: (8/15/16 - 4/15/17): $221,996.65.

I will bet anyone $1000 this is the exact range and numbers of my income.

That's about 10-15 years earnings of a bartender.

And I've been dating my dream girl, age 21, who I met when she was a 20 year old barmaid, the whole time.

I worked two contracts consecutively for 27 weeks, both lasted at least 31 weeks (the latter still active, one for Apple, one for NSA). I program C++, OpenGL and C#.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
(I'll pay about $22,000 taxes on that given most of my expenses are deductible).

So that's about the same take-home pay as $500,000.00 annual salary (assuming 33% income tax). Compare that to $22,000 minus taxes (plus under the table tips) and ask yourself who you think scores more.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not talking abouit you niel, but most software engineers i see at work are fat slobs and cowards, i work around them all day long and they make sick, they know how to do one thing well and they suck at every other aspect of life, most of them are married to a gross female that is disgusting just like them and they have to provide for her and their ugly kids, and a lot of them smell like **** too

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Now you're getting it.

How to get hot women

1. Don't f*ck it up.
There is NO such thing.

Once you think this way, you have shifted your focus from you to her. And once you do this, you are screwed. The only thing you should be focused on is doing your own thing and she comes along for the ride. She is much more likely to stick around for the ride rather than having a thirsty guy bending over backwards for her just to be seen with her and get some sex from her.

Brutal. o_O

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Total hourly earnings in past 8 months as programmer: (8/15/16 - 4/15/17): $221,996.65.

And I've been dating my dream girl, age 21, who I met when she was a 20 year old barmaid, the whole time.

I worked two contracts consecutively for 27 weeks, both lasted at least 31 weeks (the latter still active, one for Apple, one for NSA). I program C++, OpenGL and C#.
Haven't messed with any C++ yet, although I unfortunately will need to coming up soon. I program mostly in C#, VB.Net, Python, JavaScript/Angular with some R and Julia mixed in.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
not talking abouit you niel, but most software engineers i see at work are fat slobs and cowards, i work around them all day long and they make sick, they know how to do one thing well and they suck at every other aspect of life, most of them are married to a gross female that is disgusting just like them and they have to provide for her and their ugly kids, and a lot of them smell like **** too
Sad but true.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad but true.
Somewhat true, but that is a generalization. In fact, there really are two subsets of programmers...the "stereotypical" ones who are usually the backend developers and the social, outgoing ones who are usually the front end developers. Typically this is the case because the front end developers interface with customers and clients far more than the back end developers, who are typically building the systems the front end developers interface with.

I've actually done both and would be a corner case I suppose because although I definitely can be the dorky, sit at the screen dude since I'm by nature introverted, but I've had so many customer service, sales and managerial positions prior to working as a programmer that I feel very comfortable with it, so I have no problem acting extraverted in most situations, although I'd say it's more of a "learned behaviour" than something I actually enjoy. Extended periods of time doing that become really draining.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You might make $200k+ a year, but you still lack common sense. No one cares how much you make, no one cares how much a bartender makes. We're talking about how to pull some wool here.

Get off your high horse already:eek:

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Location and Logistics. For reals.

Still active duty military. Last PCS before this one absolutely crippled my dating life. Small regional city in what passes for Australia's Bible Belt. The quantity and quality of available girls was abysmal. My logistics sucked. Dating ground to a halt while I got on with other stuff.

Currently on Florida's Gulf Coast. Quantity is better, but the quality might be even worse - none of them seem to have their sh!t together. Pretty sure I could date a new girl every week if I didn't screen so hard. One caveat: I am not a great fit for the area, these are not "my people" Nothing wrong with that, it is what it is.

So I'm thinking - is it just this part of the US or is it the US in general? Let's see how I'd go in New York. Changed my profile location up, and wow, what a difference. Fish in a barrel, my type of girl is messaging me first. What sorcery is this?!

It's definitely got me thinking.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You might make $200k+ a year, but you still lack common sense. No one cares how much you make, no one cares how much a bartender makes. We're talking about how to pull some wool here.

Get off your high horse already:eek:
Actually, the wool cares.

Just showing you guys how it's done.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody understood the OP .

To make it simple, it doesn't matter how much you earn , how good you look and how many possessions you own , it's all about creating opportunities.

Op used the bartender example to show that even if you're not earning much , since you are around many women , the possibility to sleep with some is much higher .

If i make 500k a year , I'm healthy and good looking but never going out to meet hot females, it's stupid to complain why i never get a woman .

I see in my neighbourhood some very low value guys , with no job , skinny as fck and no money , going out with some of the finest chicks in town. Why? Because their cycle includes a lot of hot women. Meanwhile me who's more attractive, I'm bigger than them and i have more value , never did anything with those chicks because i never created an opportunity to meet them or enter their cycle.
The thing is , you have to try many different approach methods and improve your conversation skills. That's all.
Op is right .

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed! It is all about creating opportunities for yourself. This really applies to all facets of life.

If you go out more, meet more people, and do more than sit around in your house and watch Netflix, you are going to have more success.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devil-4_credit-Shutterstock.jpg