Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OFFICIAL: Online Dating (OLD) Thread

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
As the resident sith lord of OLD game, I have a principle where I reward women for every little effort. To the untrained eye, it looks like I am a supplicating nice guy, but to hot women, I look completely unreactive to anything she throws at me. I render everything she says useless. Even if she tries to start drama, I don't feed into it and give her any power. I come across as always complete, fulfilled, and living with abundance. The elusive obvious is that looking like anything can get to you will giver her ammo. This is called the art of being unreactive.

But being unreactive doesn't mean not doing or saying anything. Being unreactive means you are not moved by anything. There is no hint of anger in you. You can't lose even if you lose her, that's how much of a pimp you are.

So the key is to reward her for every effort. Guys with no abundance wouldn't understand this principle. It's like having 5 billion dollars in your bank account and having a harem of 100 women. You would never be emotionally affected if you had all that. You'd always act like nothing is ever a big deal. You even go so far as compliment her! It''s like beating a guy in tennis and he takes the loss so damn graciously, that he ends celebrating your win and your blown away by his demeanor. He acts like he's the one that actually won! Like losses doesn't even affect him.

Confidence is about expressing its signposts like emotional unreactiveness and equanimity. Women see these signs and rationalize you must be confident.

My emotionally unaffected reply would have been "Oh I don't hate you. On the contrary, I like a woman who has her priorities straight. It's a sexy quality. Looking forward to seeing you again ;)

I don't even acknowledge whatever frame she tried to trap me in. I'm showing her it's impossible to make me feel lack.

This is what a guy with a harem of 100 women would do. Nothing can affect him emotionally. When a woman see this, she sees just how much abundance and value you have, and she can't leave you. Women can never leave value. They are imprisoned by it.
agree with the majority of your post but disagree with just acting that way. you literally have to not put any emotinal investment into the interactions regardless of what you have or don't have. And just because you truly don't care and are unreactive doesn't mean the chick is going to automatically fall under some spell due to your "value" you think you create. a chick who doesn’t care doesn't care. So neither do I.

I have zero desire to invest in trying to control or manipulate anyone. those that do are trying too hard. you can't make anyone care or see "value" in you just because you don't care. you just know when to cut bait and not waste your time.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is a godsend for me!
The key is to have good photos, preferably one with a dog this increased my matches by 300%.

I've got 3 fvckbuddies in rotation I met on Tinder and have 2 new Tinder dates set up for this week.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the resident sith lord of OLD game, I have a principle where I reward women for every little effort. To the untrained eye, it looks like I am a supplicating nice guy, but to hot women, I look completely unreactive to anything she throws at me. I render everything she says useless. Even if she tries to start drama, I don't feed into it and give her any power. I come across as always complete, fulfilled, and living with abundance. The elusive obvious is that looking like anything can get to you will giver her ammo. This is called the art of being unreactive.

But being unreactive doesn't mean not doing or saying anything. Being unreactive means you are not moved by anything. There is no hint of anger in you. You can't lose even if you lose her, that's how much of a pimp you are.

So the key is to reward her for every effort. Guys with no abundance wouldn't understand this principle. It's like having 5 billion dollars in your bank account and having a harem of 100 women. You would never be emotionally affected if you had all that. You'd always act like nothing is ever a big deal. You even go so far as compliment her! It''s like beating a guy in tennis and he takes the loss so damn graciously, that he ends celebrating your win and your blown away by his demeanor. He acts like he's the one that actually won! Like losses doesn't even affect him.

Confidence is about expressing its signposts like emotional unreactiveness and equanimity. Women see these signs and rationalize you must be confident.

My emotionally unaffected reply would have been "Oh I don't hate you. On the contrary, I like a woman who has her priorities straight. It's a sexy quality. Looking forward to seeing you again ;)

I don't even acknowledge whatever frame she tried to trap me in. I'm showing her it's impossible to make me feel lack. I have abundance so I am oblivious.

This sneaky frame game is what bypasses all of women's tests. You are too much of an oblivious winner to notice anything petty.

This is what a guy with a harem of 100 women would do. Nothing can affect him emotionally. When a woman see this, she sees just how much abundance and value you have, and she can't leave you. Women can never leave value. They are imprisoned by it.
That's a solid response...

It is funny that this happened, cause I was going to flake on her for another girl anyway. Then my buddy calls me and asks if I want to go to Reno next weekend.... funny how things work out... It shows a nonchalant attitude, while also saying saying the door is open.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not going to debate with you about this, because I have actual real life success and abundance with women. I have no philosophies whatsoever. I only do what works and try to help guys with it.

Try my technique and see if it works. It has always worked for me.

However, for me, it is not a technique. I really do have a harem of women. And one thing I've learned dealing with women is that getting mad at them is a sure way to lose them. But I can't get mad because I have abundance. A real pimp is completely unaffected. When you have abundance, you have nothing to lose or gain from people.

Being emotionally unaffacted is a signpost to confidence. Is it automatic lays? Nothing is automatic.

The key is good form. Just because you didn't get laid doesn't mean you have to let a woman get to you. She's nothing. She is so insignificant to your life that you feel no need to even be mad. In fact, you are so fulfilled, that everything she does it cute.

So you play around with her. She is expecting you to react negatively, but you act completely oblivious. This sh!t drives women crazy.

This is the art of not taking women seriously.

The less you are emotionally affected by women, the less likely they are to leave you. It's not a guarantee. It's more of a way of being.
We agree actually. lol I thought you were talking about putting on an act of not caring.

good shyt.

I had my fill of pof. waaaay too many of those chicks were screwed up. killed it on there then got bored and never went back.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she respond?
She did... "In the morning?"
I said... "I prefer sex at night"

Silence so far, but I don't really care either way...

Just today though...
-Got a message on CMB.. "I am so glad I was able to re-open this line, I am in Chicago this week, let's get together next week" - line closed in early Jan...
-And a girl from work, I passed by her today and haven't talked to her since November. I just smiled at her, and she texts me some inside joke we shared and we texted a bit back and forth...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. Got stood up...

From now on, if woman doesn't confirm by an hour before, I am going to shoot a message out assuming she will be there. If no response, I will not go...

I texted at 610 for 6o'clock date... I'll grab a seat at the bar

She texted at 830... Sorry, I didn't hear from you so I thought you couldnt make it

I feel like some women will confirm, others will wait for guy to confirm. Had this happen before, but I felt like she would flake, so I texted before I left my house. Didn't end up going.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Haha. Got stood up...

From now on, if woman doesn't confirm by an hour before, I am going to shoot a message out assuming she will be there. If no response, I will not go...

I texted at 610 for 6o'clock date... I'll grab a seat at the bar

She texted at 830... Sorry, I didn't hear from you so I thought you couldnt make it

I feel like some women will confirm, others will wait for guy to confirm. Had this happen before, but I felt like she would flake, so I texted before I left my house. Didn't end up going.
Is the flaking happening a lot? Do you get a decent amount of numbers?

If you get a decent amount of numbers then the chicks are most likely ready to possibly meet.

Are you having long frequent convos? As in telling your life story? If so no matter how good the conversation is going you'll start to lower their interest by putting all your cards on the table and saying too much you say you may not realize but anything and everything will be held against you in their minds.

When I was doing old I really didn't care if I met the chicks or not. Busy with friends going out etc. so I must've came off as that dude who isn't thirsty to meet and had other shyt to do and it short circuited what they expect from dudes online.

vast majority were major red flags so I never bothered to waste my time with.

it could be you come across as too eager to meet and therefore they think "desperate" and possible stage 5 clinger, or you tell your whole life story before you meet and kill intrigue.

that is if you aren't having issues with getting their numbers.

some don't ask for numbers and wait for the chick to offer when they just tell them to meet out somewhere. I prefer to hear them. bs a bit. And see if I was even going to bother meeting or wasting my time when I always have other shyt to do.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@9Volt and @da dynamically

Both solid replies! and good notes for others.

A couple things...
-only the second flake (of 12 total)
-minimal conversation beforehand - just looked and only about 20 exchanged texts total. I typically don't give out much, but get them talking more about themselves
-never have a problem getting numbers, but I don't ask any more. I am thinking asking for the number makes her more invested though, so I may stick to that.
-Usually my "dates" are a drink or two at the restaurant bar with kino and escalation. I aim for 2-3 date lay. If going well, I will bounce to a new location or bar.

Curious to see what your convos look like with the netflix and chill approach? I have tried to go that approach early, and the convo dies pretty quickly.

Last edited:

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
@9Volt and @da dynamically

Both solid replies! and good notes for others.

A couple things...
-only the second flake (of 12 total)
-minimal conversation beforehand - just looked and only about 20 exchanged texts total. I typically don't give out much, but get them talking more about themselves
-never have a problem getting numbers, but I don't ask any more. I am thinking asking for the number makes her more invested though, so I may stick to that.
-Usually my "dates" are a drink or two at the restaurant bar with kino and escalation. I aim for 2-3 date lay. If going well, I will bounce to a new location or bar.

Curious to see what your convos look like with the netflix and chill approach? I have tried to go that approach early, and the convo dies pretty quickly.
When I was on old I went for their number quick. like in three messages. texted them mine soon as I got their number then replied a few times and told them I'm calling them and to pick up the phone.

never had an issue with calling but talking to a vast amount of them they had serious issues. didn't matter how they looked.

get to talking on the phone quick and set up a meet. see how the meet goes and escalate in person. the few I did decide to meet I had no problems with yet like I said they had issues too. As in red flags start popping up. basically proved myself correct if they are online dating there's a reason for it.

got bored with the whole thing and left. haven't went back with no plans to. got more important shyt to do.

you can't 100% prevent flakes just try to minimize them. most wanted to meet probably because they liked my pics, liked my accent, and got the feeling I wasn't going to trip over myself to meet them like every other thirst bucket. Most I never bothered with after bs on the phone as I had other shyt to do.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So far all the old girls I've talked to the past 2 months have died off or flaked, most recent one we talked were gonna meet during the week, hit me up on Wednesday asking to hang out, saiid I was busy that night,we planned for the next night, and she even offered spending the night at my place and sent me nudes, I didn't give a ****pic back as I never do and act like a tease, she messaged me apologizing saying she couldn't do Thursday earlier on that day, I said ok, she asked if I could do the next night,told
Her I was busy Friday then she asked when I had a night/next morning free, told her Saturday she agreed. Hit her up to confirm she said yea and that she was a little busy and she had to go to her relatives and asked if she wanted me to have her get a hold of me when done, I said yea let me know, and haven't heard nada. Getting tired of the flakes lol. Suprised this girl went as far as sending nudes and inviting herself over to my place just to flake.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing should surprise you online. I've had nets girls flake after they sent me a booty call and naked pictures while on the way to their place. Another variation is the drunken booty call where they pass out before you get there. At other end of the range I've had girls who say they aren't in it for sex sucking me off in the car park half an hour later. A couple of my personal favorites: a chick handcuffed me to her bed and then left after doing the deed. That was a bit too Misery for me I figured she might come back with an axe. Man have you ever tried catching a cab with a handcuff and a piece of bed railing attached. Then there was the hot young cat lady I bent over and pounded good and proper while her 4 bloody cats watched. Then I get this email from her with a page of just prrrrrrrrrrr. Online is a zoo. There's plenty of random ***** to be had. But don't ever take it seriously just use it for practice

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, had one the other day. I wanted to meet up, and she gave me her number and wanted to chat first. Well, texts were a day a or two apart, and we exchanged maybe 20 texts. I have been cutting off all women I am not particularly interested in laying...

Me: I am not much for drawn out text convos. Let's meet up. Call me this weekend and we can setup something next week. If not, good luck to you!
Her: I don't think there is much of a love-match here. I wish you the best of luck!

I want to get the last word with something like "Your crazy if you think you can get texting love-match..." or some other nonsense. Just another example of a woman completely confused by this OLD thing, or maybe just looking for her validation fix in OLD. Mind you, this is a 37-year-old single mommy who is probably a HB7 on a really really good day. Mostly a HB6 though... I am not good with messages, but definitely think I could have phrased it differently. The result would probably be the same...

Just another sad single mommy in my eyes...

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I figured I'd reverse mind Fvck that girl that sent me nudes then flaked because I was bored so I texted her on Thursday after not hearing a peep since she flaked on Saturday. Me:Hey my bad if i missed your message Saturday my phone messed up, just got it going again, luckily I had everything backed up , didn't want you to think I flaked after you sent those pics and everything (nervous smiley) she replied literally within 30 seconds:I did message but I figured you were by or you didn't wanna talk to me or something,My phone caught a virus over the week to from fb it sucked. She then asked me how I was and said maybe this weekend lmao I'll hold my breath I got a laugh out of it since she knew I had blackmail and proved to be a liar hence why I'm a firm believer all woman are pos's these days lol.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
So I figured I'd reverse mind Fvck that girl that sent me nudes then flaked because I was bored so I texted her on Thursday after not hearing a peep since she flaked on Saturday. Me:Hey my bad if i missed your message Saturday my phone messed up, just got it going again, luckily I had everything backed up , didn't want you to think I flaked after you sent those pics and everything (nervous smiley) she replied literally within 30 seconds:I did message but I figured you were by or you didn't wanna talk to me or something,My phone caught a virus over the week to from fb it sucked. She then asked me how I was and said maybe this weekend lmao I'll hold my breath I got a laugh out of it since she knew I had blackmail and proved to be a liar hence why I'm a firm believer all woman are pos's these days lol.
perhaps her phone caught an std virus from her noodz

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps her phone caught an std virus from her noodz
Haha right, I just plan to use her as a back up booty call if she even proves to be worth that much. She Was supposedly married for 7 years figured I could turn her out on some new **** lol.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She should be easy to bend over because it doesn't sound like she could lie straight in bed

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess who flaked again, not that I was expecting any different, she talked to me up until around noon today saying how nervous she was then stopped responding all together, finally sent her a final text: (Guess I never understood why people flake when they have a chance to bring something good into there life, guess I don't have that dishonesty in me ✌.) Stupid cvnt lol seriously woman are trash.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Guess who flaked again, not that I was expecting any different, she talked to me up until around noon today saying how nervous she was then stopped responding all together, finally sent her a final text: (Guess I never understood why people flake when they have a chance to bring something good into there life, guess I don't have that dishonesty in me ✌.) Stupid cvnt lol seriously woman are trash.
Have you ever thought about this being a fake profile and someone just having fun jerking people's chain?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, had one the other day. I wanted to meet up, and she gave me her number and wanted to chat first. Well, texts were a day a or two apart, and we exchanged maybe 20 texts. I have been cutting off all women I am not particularly interested in laying...

Me: I am not much for drawn out text convos. Let's meet up. Call me this weekend and we can setup something next week. If not, good luck to you!
Her: I don't think there is much of a love-match here. I wish you the best of luck!
You wasted your time. She told you her intentions immediately. She was looking for an orbiter.

I don't know how many times I have to say this.... stop texting. If she wants to chat, pick up the phone and call her for 5-10 minutes, then ask her out again. If she doesn't get into your frame of wanting to meet up, throw her number away. You're wasting your time.