Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot white girls are the final hurdle in the game.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Especially if they're blondes.

Ever since starting out in the game, I've noticed that ever since I improved my game and overall value it has been exceptionally easy for me to get hot girls from minority groups. I find Hispanic women, black women, mixed race women, and even Asian women who are attractive to be reasonably easy to attract. Now for reference, I am an East Asian guy.

I find that me, many of my friends of minority groups, and get this EVEN my white friends find it relatively easy to get good looking girls of minority groups. I've noticed that ever since I became open minded and stopped chasing white girls, my lay count has skyrocketed and it has got to the point where I can easily get at least 3 different good looking women a month as long as I don't focus on white girls.

At the same time, unless the guy has top 1% rockstar status or celebrity status, it is unheard of for me to find any guy in the USA (let alone a minority) who manages to hook up with lots of different hot white girls every year. Even my white friends say they somewhat struggle in this regard.

I guess that is my final goal in the game before I say **** it and leave, to put myself in a situation where I am ****ing lots of hot blondes every year but I wonder if that is doable for really anyone.

It's like if you are in a position where getting hot white girls is doable for you, you've made it in the game because the truth is, hot white girls ain't easy.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares what race they are, if they're hot they're hot. don't put in extra effort to get any girl who isn't going to make it worth your while

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
who cares what race they are, if they're hot they're hot. don't put in extra effort to get any girl who isn't going to make it worth your while
I do, I care about what race they are because I've been with hot girls before and I have preferences mother****er. You're 19, quit wasting time on an internet forum and live your life while you can because it's all downhill after 22 in regards to social experiences and parties. Why is your 19 year old ass on an internet forum when you live in NYC at the age of 19?

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do, I care about what race they are because I've been with hot girls before and I have preferences mother****er. You're 19, quit wasting time on an internet forum and live your life while you can because it's all downhill after 22 in regards to social experiences and parties. Why is your 19 year old ass on an internet forum when you live in NYC at the age of 19?
Chill out big ego boi ☺

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do, I care about what race they are because I've been with hot girls before and I have preferences mother****er.
i mean it makes no sense to put in more effort if what you're getting isn't going to be better. you can go after white girls if you want, but i suggest not to put them on a pedestal

would you pay $5 for coca-cola in a different colored can?

You're 19, quit wasting time on an internet forum and live your life while you can because it's all downhill after 22 in regards to social experiences and parties. Why is your 19 year old ass on an internet forum when you live in NYC at the age of 19?
meh, too late for that. it's already been all downhill since high school

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
easy, stop dating non-whites.

For example... I live in Finland, all white/blondes.
I want Russian women, so I only date Russians.

Guess what happens...? I only fvck/date Russians.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are complaining that you have preferencess, yet you cant accept the fact that a lot of those woman have preferences too?

White women (and men) have in our society more value, end of story (google "beauty" and tell me then if im wrong). White women know they can get any men they went, hence the hypergamy.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of agree hot white girls are awesome. They are kinda spacey or air headed and their bodies don't have as many blemishes. They tend to have very pretty vaginas and buttholes. Alcohol gets to them quickly too. I always have fun with blondies. I dated one for 7 years and it was awesome, she just drank and smoked to much and I was worried I was gonna have a retarded baby with her so I dumped her. When she drank allot it was a sexual free for all, I loved it.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are complaining that you have preferencess, yet you cant accept the fact that a lot of those woman have preferences too?

White women (and men) have in our society more value, end of story (google "beauty" and tell me then if im wrong). White women know they can get any men they went, hence the hypergamy.
I have to disagree on the white men having more value thing. I live in South Florida and lots of the white dudes I work with are fuuckups. For men it's all about education in my opinion. For women it's different...

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score

It's funny that we're all buddy buddy when race isn't involved but when it is involved, even the most red pilled white men come to the aid and defense of white women over their fellow men of another color. I feel like there is a brotherhood among men of different only to a certain degree. A white guy would be cool with me having success in the game, as long as it isn't with attractive white women.

See we're all "red pilled" and men who are struggling for the same cause until race comes along, even the most red pilled men choose to protect women of their own race over supporting their fellow man of another race who wants to get with women of their own race.

It's okay if a red pilled white guy wants to go to Asia to have sex with lots of different Asian women but the second an Asian guy expresses interest in hot white girls, it's all "don't hate them for having a preference bruh!" or "it is the way it is bruh!".

I mean it's only going to make me go after white girls that much harder, I've been having fun with brunettes and redheads but I am sure one day I'll be sleeping with the blonde bitches too. Kinda comes to show you how so many of PUA, dating forums, and red pill places are phony when it comes to the whole brotherhood thing.

Ya we're brothers, until I show my love for white women then you go from red pill man to white knight in a heart beat.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I have to disagree on the white men having more value thing. I live in South Florida and lots of the white dudes I work with are fuuckups. For men it's all about education in my opinion. For women it's different...
Really? If not white men then who is cleaning up in Florida?

I've had great experiences with Florida girls as an Asian guy and my latino friends tell me that exotic looks take you a long way there, even with the blonde beauties in that state. Plus Florida girls are arguably some of the hottest in the country and white girls there do not have as strong of a dislike towards Asian guys like white girls in California do.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
It's funny that we're all buddy buddy when race isn't involved but when it is involved, even the most red pilled white men come to the aid and defense of white women over their fellow men of another color. I feel like there is a brotherhood among men of different only to a certain degree. A white guy would be cool with me having success in the game, as long as it isn't with attractive white women.

See we're all "red pilled" and men who are struggling for the same cause until race comes along, even the most red pilled men choose to protect women of their own race over supporting their fellow man of another race who wants to get with women of their own race.

It's okay if a red pilled white guy wants to go to Asia to have sex with lots of different Asian women but the second an Asian guy expresses interest in hot white girls, it's all "don't hate them for having a preference bruh!" or "it is the way it is bruh!".

I mean it's only going to make me go after white girls that much harder, I've been having fun with brunettes and redheads but I am sure one day I'll be sleeping with the blonde bitches too. Kinda comes to show you how so many of PUA, dating forums, and red pill places are phony when it comes to the whole brotherhood thing.

Ya we're brothers, until I show my love for white women then you go from red pill man to white knight in a heart beat.
Welcome to reality.

What you're saying applies to ALL THINGS. Unity among human beings is situational and based on convenience. Humans create alliances to further their own individual goals based on the situation. Even family members only support each other to a point. We are all playing this game to win. One way or another.

Every individual person is on their own side before they are on anyone else's side. How is that for "red pill"?

If you're sitting around waiting for other people to stick their neck out for you, you'll be waiting a long time. People care about themselves. If you want to get a good idea of how society really works... watch a reality show where people are competing for money. Watch the politics, backstabbing, alliances and manipulations. Its very telling.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to reality.

What you're saying applies to ALL THINGS. Unity among human beings is situational and based on convenience. Humans create alliances to further their own individual goals based on the situation. Even family members only support each other to a point. We are all playing this game to win. One way or another.

Every individual person is on their own side before they are on anyone else's side. How is that for "red pill"?

If you're sitting around waiting for other people to stick their neck out for you, you'll be waiting a long time. People care about themselves. If you want to get a good idea of how society really works... watch a reality show where people are competing for money. Watch the politics, backstabbing, alliances and manipulations. Its very telling.
At this point, you just HAVE to start your own blog and even your own forum one day, man you're just too ****ing good.

Ya, I do want to get to a point one day in the game as an Asian guy to where I am only ****ing hot blondes, got a long way to go but it seems like it is going to be a tough road. First of all these blondes have jealous white guys desperately trying to stop them from going for guys of my race (and believe me, white guys in the US are by far the most possessive of their women, especially blondes and more than any other culture too).

Looks like I am going to have to just enter this whole thing as a massive underdog.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like I am going to have to just enter this whole thing as a massive underdog.

You will with that attitude. Stereotyping people by race, or women by hair color, is not the answer to your problems. The handicaps you see yourself as facing are largely self-imposed. When you get to the point of really believing that things like race don't matter, then they won't. Your attitude controls everything. Good luck, my friend.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Especially if they're blondes.

I find that me, many of my friends of minority groups, and get this EVEN my white friends find it relatively easy to get good looking girls of minority groups. I've noticed that ever since I became open minded and stopped chasing white girls, my lay count has skyrocketed and it has got to the point where I can easily get at least 3 different good looking women a month as long as I don't focus on white girls.

At the same time, unless the guy has top 1% rockstar status or celebrity status, it is unheard of for me to find any guy in the USA (let alone a minority) who manages to hook up with lots of different hot white girls every year. Even my white friends say they somewhat struggle in this regard.

I guess that is my final goal in the game before I say **** it and leave, to put myself in a situation where I am ****ing lots of hot blondes every year but I wonder if that is doable for really anyone.

It's like if you are in a position where getting hot white girls is doable for you, you've made it in the game because the truth is, hot white girls ain't easy.
You can easily have sex with a good looking girl once a week from a minority group; Asian, Hispanic, Black. But when it comes to a white girl, you get all confused?

Come on bro, the story is not making sense. The game doesn't change whether the girl is black, white, orange or yellow. I'm not white and I've gotten white girls. I've even rejected white girls for sex. The are lots and lots of minority guys who can get really good looking white girls. It's all around.

If your game changes so drastically with a white girl because you are so attracted you have to change it. You can't be doing everything right that gives you easy sex once a week with a 9/10 minority girl, but when you do the same thing with a white girl she tells you to go to hell. It's not a race issue. All women of all races are the same. :up:

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
You can easily have sex with a good looking girl once a week from a minority group; Asian, Hispanic, Black. But when it comes to a white girl, you get all confused?

Come on bro, the story is not making sense. The game doesn't change whether the girl is black, white, orange or yellow. I'm not white and I've gotten white girls. I've even rejected white girls for sex. The are lots and lots of minority guys who can get really good looking white girls. It's all around.

If your game changes so drastically with a white girl because you are so attracted you have to change it. You can't be doing everything right that gives you easy sex once a week with a 9/10 minority girl, but when you do the same thing with a white girl she tells you to go to hell. It's not a race issue. All women of all races are the same. :up:
I wonder if location is playing a role here.

Decent looking white girls in heavily minority areas tend to have huge egos. The white girls I have had success with (even a couple of blondes but I wanna **** more of em!) were all from very white areas of the country, ones from "diverse" places tend to be egomaniacs with a disdain towards guys from minority groups. Maybe it's because whites in these areas tend to segregate into suburbs to avoid the minorities and these girls are being taught at a young age to stay loyal to white men.