Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot white girls are the final hurdle in the game.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
In Cali, hot tanned asian chicks have more value than white chicks and white chicks are the easiest and they are everywhere. I guess it depends on location.
What?

That has not been my experience at all in California. I find that among the rich and wealthy, it is the Carrie Prejean tall hot blonde that is the most desired. From my experience with hot California blondes, they don't go for anything other than white guys or black guys, I mean it is even unheard of to see one with a Mexican (despite there being plenty there) unless he looks completely white.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if location is playing a role here.

Decent looking white girls in heavily minority areas tend to have huge egos. The white girls I have had success with (even a couple of blondes but I wanna **** more of em!) were all from very white areas of the country, ones from "diverse" places tend to be egomaniacs with a disdain towards guys from minority groups. Maybe it's because whites in these areas tend to segregate into suburbs to avoid the minorities and these girls are being taught at a young age to stay loyal to white men.
it's always easier to get girls you don't want, just stop liking white girls and then you'll start smashing them with ease

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
The hottest girl I fvcked this year, who is white, is now dating a Chinese guy almost twenty years older than her.
One of the hottest blonde girls I know is now dating a chinese/Filipino guy, but the amount of hate he gets on her instagram comments is crazy.

OP don't put white girls on a pedestal, most likely they're in the majority in the place you live. I'm not saying to date non-white girls, just don't idealize them.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this guy is the indian race troll once again, he suffers from that one syndrome that a lot of middle eastern, asian and indian guys who grew up in the west do, the one where they spent way too much time alone at home watching movies and tv shows like american pie and saved the bell instead of socializing with other kids and girls their age, and now that they are older they are frustrated that they arent able to date girls who look like tara ried or tiffany amber theissen on the regular and they are frustrated that their college and highschool experiences where nothing like the movies and shows they watched for all those years when they were forced to stay inside by their strict parents. and i suffer from this too to be honest but just not to this degree, i mean i still like to jerk off to old saved by the bell episodes once in a while but im not making constant threads about this on multiple internet forums all over the internet that always go nowhere like this guy

Big dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially if they're blondes.

Ever since starting out in the game, I've noticed that ever since I improved my game and overall value it has been exceptionally easy for me to get hot girls from minority groups. I find Hispanic women, black women, mixed race women, and even Asian women who are attractive to be reasonably easy to attract. Now for reference, I am an East Asian guy.

I find that me, many of my friends of minority groups, and get this EVEN my white friends find it relatively easy to get good looking girls of minority groups. I've noticed that ever since I became open minded and stopped chasing white girls, my lay count has skyrocketed and it has got to the point where I can easily get at least 3 different good looking women a month as long as I don't focus on white girls.

At the same time, unless the guy has top 1% rockstar status or celebrity status, it is unheard of for me to find any guy in the USA (let alone a minority) who manages to hook up with lots of different hot white girls every year. Even my white friends say they somewhat struggle in this regard.

I guess that is my final goal in the game before I say **** it and leave, to put myself in a situation where I am ****ing lots of hot blondes every year but I wonder if that is doable for really anyone.

It's like if you are in a position where getting hot white girls is doable for you, you've made it in the game because the truth is, hot white girls ain't easy.
Are you in the military?

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny that we're all buddy buddy when race isn't involved but when it is involved, even the most red pilled white men come to the aid and defense of white women over their fellow men of another color. I feel like there is a brotherhood among men of different only to a certain degree. A white guy would be cool with me having success in the game, as long as it isn't with attractive white women.

See we're all "red pilled" and men who are struggling for the same cause until race comes along, even the most red pilled men choose to protect women of their own race over supporting their fellow man of another race who wants to get with women of their own race.

It's okay if a red pilled white guy wants to go to Asia to have sex with lots of different Asian women but the second an Asian guy expresses interest in hot white girls, it's all "don't hate them for having a preference bruh!" or "it is the way it is bruh!".

I mean it's only going to make me go after white girls that much harder, I've been having fun with brunettes and redheads but I am sure one day I'll be sleeping with the blonde bitches too. Kinda comes to show you how so many of PUA, dating forums, and red pill places are phony when it comes to the whole brotherhood thing.

Ya we're brothers, until I show my love for white women then you go from red pill man to white knight in a heart beat.
Dude WTF.
I'm not a white knight, i think woman of all races are f*cked up.
You can bang as many white chicks as you want, or any chick other chick for that matter.

Just don't complain that white/black/mexican/arabs or whatever girls are not into you for X and Y reasons, accept it, that was my message.

BTW im not white, if it even matters.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like HOT WOMEN PERIOD, but what's the fascination with blondes? They age badly and are not that hot compared to Latinas (opinion)

Think media has a big role to play and white women do have blemishes and fine lines quite often.

White brunettes are way hotter compared to their blonde counterparts. Your post seems misguided and lacks substance

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no. This again? Listen. The attitude you have about "hot blondes" screams CREEP!!!! to them. Before you say or do anything. Therefore they avoid you.

When you can quit salivating like Pavlov's dogs over them and own who you are from a place of confident self worth instead of having this "less than" attitude and Mount Everest sized chip on your shoulder about your lot in life things will improve all by themselves.

Take it from a hot blonde, your attitude is the problem. That's the bad news. But its also the good news, because you change your attitude and your fortunes with it.

Cheers.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like HOT WOMEN PERIOD, but what's the fascination with blondes? They age badly and are not that hot compared to Latinas (opinion)

Think media has a big role to play and white women do have blemishes and fine lines quite often.

White brunettes are way hotter compared to their blonde counterparts. Your post seems misguided and lacks substance
white redheads are where it's at fam

Reaction score

because that's your opinion

I love blondes and I love ****ing em as much as I love walking down the street with one by my arm, having other guys just staring at us wishing they had one.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white redheads are where it's at fam
Redheads are interesting. I did have a white girl fetish, now its switched up to black girls.....oh man let me see one my type and its on and poppin

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because that's your opinion

I love blondes and I love ****ing em as much as I love walking down the street with one by my arm, having other guys just staring at us wishing they had one.
I have lots of acquaintances and "friends" contacts ETC and I could say 98 percent of them don't care about Blondes. In fact 2 recently one Mixed white and hispanic and one Serbian said they are not attracted to blondes at all. All my associates like gaming latinas or white girls who are brunettes

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
One of the hottest blonde girls I know is now dating a chinese/Filipino guy, but the amount of hate he gets on her instagram comments is crazy.

OP don't put white girls on a pedestal, most likely they're in the majority in the place you live. I'm not saying to date non-white girls, just don't idealize them.
that is very very telling and kinda proves a point with my thread

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score

Latinas age poorly as well, not sure what you're on about and what's the deal with trying to diss blonde chicks so badly? Everyone has their preference, deal with it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer black women, but I approach all races. At the end of the day, if I want to bang i don't give a **** what her race is. Stop pedestalizing so much. Every other thread you make is about getting white girls.

Become a better man and go for what you want. There is nothing else you can do.

I'm in New Jersey / NYC. The market for single women of any race or religion doesn't get any better than here.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to really like white girls until I was 18. Then I moved to California and started liking Asian and Latina girls much better. The only good looking white girls in Cali are the pretentious ones in Orange County with fake tans and fake hair...no thanks. I prefer the blondes in Alabama and Iowa.

I have to agree with the above poster that hot Asian girls in California have higher value than white girls. In California, asian girls have equivalent value to white guys (that's why you see literally every couple in SF being an Asian girl-White guy combo).

Stuff that you'll never see in Cali:

Asian girl with Latino guy
White girl with Indian guy
Any Indian person with a black person
Asian guy with black girl

Heavily populated places are really weird, and people act like they are not racist when they are. The thing is, it's completely socially acceptable for women to say "I don't like Indian/Asian guys". The blue pill posters on Sosuave are ok with females getting away with this, and blame the dudes who are posting on this board for whining. Lol.