Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot white girls are the final hurdle in the game.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I used to really like white girls until I was 18. Then I moved to California and started liking Asian and Latina girls much better. The only good looking white girls in Cali are the pretentious ones in Orange County with fake tans and fake hair...no thanks. I prefer the blondes in Alabama and Iowa.

I have to agree with the above poster that hot Asian girls in California have higher value than white girls. In California, asian girls have equivalent value to white guys (that's why you see literally every couple in SF being an Asian girl-White guy combo).

Stuff that you'll never see in Cali:

Asian girl with Latino guy
White girl with Indian guy
Any Indian person with a black person
Asian guy with black girl

Heavily populated places are really weird, and people act like they are not racist when they are. The thing is, it's completely socially acceptable for women to say "I don't like Indian/Asian guys". The blue pill posters on Sosuave are ok with females getting away with this, and blame the dudes who are posting on this board for whining. Lol.
Damn, is it really that tough to get the pretty looking California blondes if you're Asian or Indian? Any other Californians on here wanna chime in?

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got out of a 3 year LTR with a hot blonde woman.I broke it off with her because she thought she could treat me any way she danm well pleased,now she is going out with a Native American dude who worships the very ground she walks on.She has blue eyes looks like she is 16 but she is 27 and stands 4ft 10in.I would rather be a MGTOW monk than kiss her butt,she is in utter shock that I split because I am 45 and ugly as hell.