Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl I've had my eyes on for 3 years - recent facebook chat

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, hope you're doing great.

Some background info, I met this attractive girl(lets call her B) in class in my freshmen year, we hit it off quite well but then she found out I had a gf and wasn't too happy about that. After that we kept it touch kinda, would talk once in a while when we saw each other but that's it.

I got into the game after breaking up with the girl that I was dating in my freshmen year. I was sad, depressed and at some point after looking and feeling like ****, I remember telling myself that I'm gonna make my life so ****ing good I'll date B one day.

After that I got in the game, banged around 30 girls since, and kinda forgot about B until we bumped into each other between classes. This is how our convo went, thoughts?? She seems like one of those asians that are just easy for foreigners (not that I mind ;) )

me - Year has been great so far :) yours?
her -Yah me too
But busyyyy

• Do u plan to work in HK after graduation
  • me-Yeah I'll probably find some billionaires daughter and live here, good plan?

• her-
    Hahha u r already billionaires

• me-
    How did you find out
    it's a secret

• her-
    Haha by looking at ur face

• me-
    So you can dance AND read faces B? Wow

• her-
    Yah I can

Xdxd

• me-
    Wow. I think Ive been dating the wrong girls then ;)

• her-
    Haha r u in relationship now

• me-
    No, you?

• her
    Nah haha

• me-
    Let's see if we can change that (;

• her-
    Haha yup

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit screwing around and ask her out.
I'll do that today.

Honestly, I haven't been on a proper "date" for like an year now. All my "dates" since then have been pretty much sex dates, where sex was very clearly expected by me and the girl

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trying to fvck her or be her new orbiter? You are on the path to becoming her orbiter pretty quickly...just keep doing what you are doing.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, hope you're doing great.

Some background info, I met this attractive girl(lets call her B) in class in my freshmen year, we hit it off quite well but then she found out I had a gf and wasn't too happy about that. After that we kept it touch kinda, would talk once in a while when we saw each other but that's it.

I got into the game after breaking up with the girl that I was dating in my freshmen year. I was sad, depressed and at some point after looking and feeling like ****, I remember telling myself that I'm gonna make my life so ****ing good I'll date B one day.

After that I got in the game, banged around 30 girls since, and kinda forgot about B until we bumped into each other between classes. This is how our convo went, thoughts?? She seems like one of those asians that are just easy for foreigners (not that I mind ;) )

me - Year has been great so far :) yours?
her -Yah me too
But busyyyy

• Do u plan to work in HK after graduation
  • me-Yeah I'll probably find some billionaires daughter and live here, good plan?

• her-
    Hahha u r already billionaires

• me-
    How did you find out
    it's a secret

• her-
    Haha by looking at ur face

• me-
    So you can dance AND read faces B? Wow

• her-
    Yah I can

Xdxd

• me-
    Wow. I think Ive been dating the wrong girls then ;)

• her-
    Haha r u in relationship now

• me-
    No, you?

• her
    Nah haha

• me-
    Let's see if we can change that (;

• her-
    Haha yup
Like the guys said, don't over analyze this one. Run her thru your system that allowed you to bang 30 girls and treat her the same as them. Perhaps you guys will end up steady later on, but the most important thing is penetrative sex. Get it done, don't over analyze or put her on any special pedestal.

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're doing great man. That was really solid game, the kind that is so rare to see here when it comes to texting. Most of the guys who think they have solid text game, have just mediocre game that doesn't make a lot of mistakes, but its not truly "good game" either, this was solid. There is the old rule of "don't text too much, set up dates only blah blah", but that only applies to the average guy. When you have SOLID text game, you can actually build up a lot of value and comfort using it. Just curious if there was more, and why you didn't ask her out at the end of that conversation. That was the perfect high point to set up a date.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're doing great man. That was really solid game, the kind that is so rare to see here when it comes to texting. Most of the guys who think they have solid text game, have just mediocre game that doesn't make a lot of mistakes, but its not truly "good game" either, this was solid. There is the old rule of "don't text too much, set up dates only blah blah", but that only applies to the average guy. When you have SOLID text game, you can actually build up a lot of value and comfort using it. Just curious if there was more, and why you didn't ask her out at the end of that conversation. That was the perfect high point to set up a date.
Thanks man

And to update you guys, I did ask her out for Friday night, she said she has some plans for that night. Shall I ask for the weekend or next?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man

And to update you guys, I did ask her out for Friday night, she said she has some plans for that night. Shall I ask for the weekend or next?
Did she offer another time? If not likely low interest

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always be on the edge when it comes to texting, especially if it's with a girl you want to be with.

What I gathered from that convo was that it made it seem like you were down to get with her. You gave her the whole cake already. Its a good idea to drop hints that you want to be with a girl, but still always be on the fence.

You should have said:

"Just talking to people but nothing serious."

After she asked if you were single.

Always inadvertently declare your value if she asks a question like that but leave it open ended so she can do some hamster work. The keywords are inadvertently and if she asks...

It's completely fine to carry banter on over text so long as you maintain your frame and ask her out within 8~10 messages.

She didn't counter offer... So I would leave her alone for a week or two.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha, this girl needs a lot of attention. Tried playing games with me just now. I'm nexting her for good. I'll let you know what happened later

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I just said something like "no worries ;)". And she immediately replies saying whether I wanna have lunch on campus today. I planned to eat alone anyways so I just said yeah sure.
But then 20 mins before our lunch, while I was in class, she texts me saying she's really hungry and is gonna eat by herself. LOL I just said "I didn't have too much time for lunch anyways since I'm heading out soon"

An hour later when I was heading off campus, I saw her at the cafe with some guy

Glad I didn't get any feelings attached with her

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, didn't
Think about it..........if she asked you out for Friday night.........and you were genuinely busy, but really interested....

What would you do? (and no, the answer is not "break your plans")........you would more than likely suggest another night, right?
or what is known as a counter-offer.....

She didn't do this. So you need to to observe her interest level........right now, you're too focused on your own interest level......which makes a man over excited and prone to losing control of your emotions and objectivity ....

What to do? You can invite her to tag along with you to something you're doing.......one more time.......notice I didn't say "ask her out on a date".......fvck framing it this way, you end up putting pressure on yourself (and probably her) and putting her on a pedestal......

Invite her to something, during the week (she got offered your free weekend slot and was busy, she can fvck off now) and gently apply kino and escalate........

(The cafe thing, he could of have just joined her upon seeing her without it being some plan. )

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trying to fvck her or be her new orbiter? You are on the path to becoming her orbiter pretty quickly...just keep doing what you are doing.
Highly disagreed. If he were trying to talk about work, studying or the weather, then I would agree. His texts are on the fun side of things. She would look forward to hearing from him.

After not being in communication with her for a long time, he needs to build up rapport again. If anything, I think he jumped the gun too quickly on asking her out. Building rapport through texting can be done, but it takes a bit more time.

His texting style is very similar to mine. It's very light-hearted and fun. There's no way in hell she's bored with his texts.

OP, keep in contact with her and keep the conversation fun. Try to add a bit of flirting into it. Do it for about a week and try asking her out again. If you get rejected again, then cut contact and move on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it..........if she asked you out for Friday night.........and you were genuinely busy, but really interested....

What would you do? (and no, the answer is not "break your plans")........you would more than likely suggest another night, right?
or what is known as a counter-offer.....

She didn't do this. So you need to to observe her interest level........right now, you're too focused on your own interest level......which makes a man over excited and prone to losing control of your emotions and objectivity ....
Good point. Our interest level should be the last thing we worry about.

What to do? You can invite her to tag along with you to something you're doing.......one more time.......notice I didn't say "ask her out on a date".......fvck framing it this way, you end up putting pressure on yourself (and probably her) and putting her on a pedestal......
Right. We cannot put them on a pedestal, there is no point. Each woman, no matter how pedigreed or attractive they are to us should be treated like any other woman we would do said activity with. Anything less than that is not good for you.

Invite her to something, during the week (she got offered your free weekend slot and was busy, she can fvck off now) and gently apply kino and escalate........

(The cafe thing, he could of have just joined her upon seeing her without it being some plan. )
Like corey wayne says it's ping pong, once you've made your delivery you wait on her response. She's no big deal, just like any other h0e that doesn't really think about or care about you.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly doubt that you banged 30 girls with your 'game'. lmao.

In my opinion she's seing another guy so she's not interested at the moment.

Anyway you did it pretty bad:
- You almost told her in an indirect way that you really really like her. (stop using those girly emojins for god's sake ---> turn off).
- You suggested that you'd like to 'date' her. (turn off).
- You agreed to have lunch with her (turn off ---> going directly to friends territory).

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Highly disagreed. If he were trying to talk about work, studying or the weather, then I would agree. His texts are on the fun side of things. She would look forward to hearing from him.

After not being in communication with her for a long time, he needs to build up rapport again. If anything, I think he jumped the gun too quickly on asking her out. Building rapport through texting can be done, but it takes a bit more time.

His texting style is very similar to mine. It's very light-hearted and fun. There's no way in hell she's bored with his texts.

OP, keep in contact with her and keep the conversation fun. Try to add a bit of flirting into it. Do it for about a week and try asking her out again. If you get rejected again, then cut contact and move on.
I think that is highly overrated, to be honest. The only thing you are doing is getting girls who have "on the fence" interest to say yes, but is that what you really want? OK so you might bang her a few times but then she is going to go ghost or just say its not working out when someone she is more interested in comes along. Best case scenario is you are a d!ck warmer for her. Keeping that pvssy warm while she waits for something better.

Bottom line if she had enough interest in him she would meet up. You ever see these things chicks respond to when a super hot dude messages them? They were doing a research study about it and this "hot" guy was sending crazy messages to these chicks right off the bat and they were still like "So when can we meet up?". I don't think I'm anything special looks wise but when I was slaying it on OLD, I would message them a max of 3-4 times before asking them out. No rapport, no nothing. And I got laid like a champ from it. The ONLY thing that ultimately matters is what happens when you are in person.

If the woman is interested enough she will meet you. If not, no amount of texting and rapport will get them to have higher interest in the long term. You might pique their curiosity, but their interest eventually is going to go right back to where it started.

Based on what I am looking at text wise, this is a classic case of AW...

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that is highly overrated, to be honest. The only thing you are doing is getting girls who have "on the fence" interest to say yes, but is that what you really want? OK so you might bang her a few times but then she is going to go ghost or just say its not working out when someone she is more interested in comes along. Best case scenario is you are a d!ck warmer for her. Keeping that pvssy warm while she waits for something better.
Disagreed. I've been able to successfully raise their interest through texting. There's one example here. I asked her out once and got rejected. This is where I worked on her a bit more. I fvcked her for 4 or 5 months until I kicked her ass to the curb. She went a bit crazy afterwards and was briefly stalking me.

With the exception of jumping the gun too quickly, I started out doing pretty much the same thing as @asid12345678.

Bottom line if she had enough interest in him she would meet up.
Where exactly do you think interest comes from?

If the woman is interested enough she will meet you. If not, no amount of texting and rapport will get them to have higher interest in the long term. You might pique their curiosity, but their interest eventually is going to go right back to where it started.
Women live in the moment of their emotions. If your looks resemble someone that they have an emotional connection to, you're going to have an easy time getting them interested. If not, you'll have to work on it and develop your looks into an emotional connection for them.

The fat sloppy fvcks have something going for them in order to land a GF. It sure as hell isn't looks. Do these women say "OMG he looks like a cement truck! I always wanted to be with a cement truck!" HELL NO. They've got something going for them in their personality.

Honestly, sometimes I think there's too much focus on being the alpha male here. Women are also going to be attracted to men who appear to be fun. I portray that as much as I can, and I can get laid because of it. Fun creates memories for her. She will recall that 5hit years and years later, regardless of whether you're with her or not.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fat sloppy fvcks have something going for them in order to land a GF. It sure as hell isn't looks. Do these women say "OMG he looks like a cement truck! I always wanted to be with a cement truck!" HELL NO. They've got something going for them in their personality.
In these situations its almost always a case of them knowing each other for a longer period of time. Research shows the longer a woman knows you the more likely it is she will overlook your looks and focus on other qualities you have. When you initially met a woman its almost all based on looks. No offense but there is no way I would be focusing on a disinterested chick for that long. Too easy to simply go out and find a woman who is interested.

In virtually every case the amount of effort you would need to invest to raise her interest level enough just isn't worth the end result. Especially not when you can get the same result a lot easier with an interested woman.