Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She HAS a backup plan...

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to have a backup plan when guys obsessively orbit you and throw themselves at you daily.

Imagine if hordes of girls orbited you, hit on you, and you could get a girl at the snap of your finger. You'd have a backup plan too.

The real problem is all the desperate, spineless guys out there. The girls are just taking advantage of it.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Women have a back up plan because they are the original plate-spinners....

Plate theory comes from women.

So this should be no surprise once your eyes are open. We are fighting fire
with fire.

In fact, I would say that a lot of "game" comes from tactics that women use.

Negging for example is a female invention. It's still being used in the media to chip away at our
smv.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women... are the original plate-spinners....

Plate theory comes from women.

In fact, I would say that a lot of "game" comes from tactics that women use.

Negging for example is a female invention.
You give them too much credit man. What you mentioned is mostly the result of women playing by different rules. Rules that are heavily in their favor. Having plates/backups, negging, sh*t testing, etc are mainly the result of women having more power and options than men. They're not even responsible for being in this position either, men did it to themselves.

To give women credit for this stuff is like giving out a participation trophy and saying everyone won.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old news. Women have been masters of the con since before humans invented language. It's Mother Nature's way of balancing things out. Men can beat the crap out of each other to exert influence. Women can play men against each other like willing chess pieces to exert their power. The strongest man beats the crap out of all of the other men. The "strongest' women manipulates the crap out of all the men.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old news. Women have been masters of the con since before humans invented language. It's Mother Nature's way of balancing things out. Men can beat the crap out of each other to exert influence. Women can play men against each other like willing chess pieces to exert their power. The strongest man beats the crap out of all of the other men. The "strongest' women manipulates the crap out of all the men.

It's even in the bible, of men being slain by women or taken for their riches. This type of conniving behavior has been around likely before the Egyptians.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a back plan too. It's not a specific person though, it's called I go out and find some other chick lol. Women play a more passive role, they sit back and field offers.

The one thing in that poll that was missing that I wondered about is how many backup men had no idea they were the backup man, lol?

A lot of that goes to show how many guys tolerate their women hanging out and spending time with other men under the guise of being "friends". I'm not a jealous type, really, but that sh!t isn't going to fly in any relationship of mine. If she wants to be close to some other dude, she can go be with him, and I'll find someone else.

I agree with Yewki that women play by different rules. The idea that women can have orbiters comes partly from their pre-feminist weaker stature. They need a guy to work on their car, they need a guy to fix their roof, they need a guy to reach something from the higher shelf, they need a guy to buy them dinner, they need a guy to tell them they look nice, etc. etc. They don't always have to be a different guy, but different guys have different skills.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will always have options. That's just the way it is. Most of the time they will have a backup guy.

But, who cares? No one is forcing you to be tied down to any girl. You don't owe any loyalty to a woman until you've got a ring on your finger. Until then, I'd do as much slvtting around as possible. Ain't like you married to anybody, lol.

Women are the ones who are being approached all the time, have guys constantly giving them attention, and so on so forth. They just sit back and everything comes to them. That's just how women live.

Guys are the ones who go OUT bravely and approach (well, most guys). There might be that lucky guy who's constantly getting female attention, and probably won't have to do anything. But at the end of the day, females are the ones who take it easy while the guys have to take action and iniate everything most of the time. Therefore, because everything comes to women, they have options. But, who said guys can't have options too? All you've got to do is go OUT THERE and get those options.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of that goes to show how many guys tolerate their women hanging out and spending time with other men under the guise of being "friends". I'm not a jealous type, really, but that sh!t isn't going to fly in any relationship of mine. If she wants to be close to some other dude, she can go be with him, and I'll find someone else.
Agreed. My wife has ZERO male friends. Furthermore I would not tolerate her hanging out one-on-one with another man ever.

Guys make concessions for this type of behavior early in the relationship. I know I have---and I paid for it. Pretty sure I've been cheated on, and I know for certain one of them rebounded to her 100% platonic male "friend" within 48 hours of me dumping her.

Old news but a lack of female friends or a preponderance of guy friends is just a big red flag. Don't think your girl is the exception---she isn't.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
believe me, unless they are HEAVILY "into" you already (for whatever 'reason") women don't even notice, much less care, that you are "not noticing them". If she's high value, she has dozens of men at her beck and call, and can easily get thousands more, at least until she's 30 or has a kid.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
believe me, unless they are HEAVILY "into" you already (for whatever 'reason") women don't even notice, much less care, that you are "not noticing them". If she's high value, she has dozens of men at her beck and call, and can easily get thousands more, at least until she's 30 or has a kid.
They notice immediately if you have displayed prior value. 99% of men have no game. Even if she wanders for a few weeks, it is just a matter of time before she realize he is a screw up like the rest of them.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Of course. Any male "friend" that doesn't have a lot of options is a back up plan.